Iran vs Qatar Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    Please don't say that. I don't want to hear the sad truth...
    I hope he stays until the AC 2019.
    Don't count your chickens too early, AC is CQ's best chance of winning a silverware with TM, so you never know!?🙏🙏🙏
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

CQ's balls must officially be acknowledged as 2 new planets in our universe. While we are constantly here thinking about the best possible squad or line-up, CQ has a vision for the future and actually never goes for the best - but for the ones with the most potential. Additionally he is brave enough to use the qualification matches to test new players and formations too – overcoming the lack of friendliest and limited preparation time. Of course he could pick the best ones for every game and focus on getting the best short term results, but his vision goes much further than that. Keeping beasts like Hosseini, Rezaeian or Gucci out of the game is not because CQ thinks there are better players, but he often does that to test others out and find the ultimate line-up for the WC - knowing exactly at any moment who is ready who is not.

- Vs. Qatar he brought back Ghafouri to see where he stands. And he chooses Montazeri to kind of back him up as he also played as RB couple of times, in case of Ghafouri having trouble. He switches Montazeri with Hosseini to let Pouraliganji grow up in TM with two of the best defenders we ever had. Instead of going with the Montazeri & Hosseini combo, he wants PAG to learn from them - regardless if that is a risk or not!

- Gucci has scored some damn crucial goals for TM. Some might call this theory weird, but maybe CQ is not using him just to make the team more independent. To let younger inexperienced players get the job done, instead of the same player.

- I agree that Taremi's form is questionable. In fact I am one of the his biggest critic as he is half of that he used to be last season, due to the fact he refused to go to Europe and dumbly listened to the nonsense people told him to stay in Iran. But some go too far and question his potential...this is typical Iranian attitude. Taremi in top form is the best striker the league has seen in the several years. When I was in Iran it was the only time even hardcore SS or anti Perspolis fans were all over Taremi & praising him. In the right form he can become a real gem.

- Even if Azmoun is making the news these days, Gucci remains the #1. He has the experience, maturity, smartness and the most clinical finish. When it’s do or die he should start for sure. To be honest I love Azmoun but there is something arrogant or I don’t know how to call it that makes me feel weird. Besides the fact that in the previous matches he egoistically ruined some counter attacks, he also often comes up with the "Özil" spirit - looking unmotivated and not fully ready to fight.

- Ghafouri is not was he used to be, just like in the league. He almost caused a PK and also gave that Sorian the best chance. Rezaeian remains the undisputed #1 RB for now. He not only improved in defense, but also worked on his crossing and is a huge offensive boost as well.

- Mohammadi looks like a soldier and plays like one. I am so damn happy we finally have a real LB, instead of wasting HajSafi on that spot every time. Our team more and more looks complete.

- Happy to see the so called "Ballerina" doing fine both a club & TM level, while no too long people were questioning his talent too.

Last but not least: CQ is a true savage. Last WCQ he took away Choi's job and this time around he created big troubles for Stielke and pushed Forssati to the elimination zone. I know they attacked him, but come on...that’s too harsh

The moment you realize that after such a win you still have a Jalal Hosseini, Ramin Rezaeian, Gucci, Dejagah back in Europe, Haghighi with a new team, Torabi back after injury and players like Rafie not even being invited yet or a Ghoddos not on the radar so far...that’s the moment where you realize this WC might turn out to be very historical with the leadership of the greatest TM coach ever!
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
        CQ's balls must officially be acknowledged as 2 new planets in our universe.
        CQ's balls must definitely be flat as nobody in Asia has ever been able to burst them:-)
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
          I just want to say, SAVOR THESE MOMENTS my friends. Four years from now when CQ is long gone and replaced by some 3rd rate Croat or GN or Daei and we're back to our usual routine of hoping for miracles in the last match, the idea that we once had a coach like this guy will seem like a surreal dream. This match where Qatar was lucky not to lose 5-0 was at the same stadium where our "best club team" with the "best league coach" got spanked 3-1 just days ago. People won't realize the gift that Queiroz has been to our football till he's gone.
          if we qualify, we mut extend CQ contract give him 3-4 million, the issue is that players trust him, taj is doing a good job so far, and we persians only care for result and CQ give us result, we have to keep him. i am not sure if he will stay but we must try to keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            I have been really impressed with Ezzatollahi. I love his physicality, his turns, and his no nonsense approach to playing.
            I think we are looking at a future TM capitain.

He also plays so much better for TM than he does for club.

He is SHIR when he plays for tm, whenever he runs with the ball his acceleration and turns cause 2 or 3 players to follow him.

This guy is a quality box to box midfielder, no question. Bright future for this guy.

Im very glad that we have an experienced guy like ebrahimi and Hajsafi as our other options.

Ebrahimi is also very depndable and im happy to have depth in this position.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              by the way, can someone make the China match thread?
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...s-(28.03.2017)

Comment

Contrary to what most people said about Taremi, Navad analysis rated him very highly.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Contrary to what most people said about Taremi, Navad analysis rated him very highly.
                  Navad people are also bunch of fans and semi pro guys like you and me. We have trainers and coaches here among us too.

Comment

I don't care what any analysis said.
                    The guy couldn't pass to someone right in front of him

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Navad people are also bunch of fans and semi pro guys like you and me. We have trainers and coaches here among us too.
                      This is the clip I was talking about. I'd say that this kind of analysis is far better than anyone on this forum could do.

https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...video_guests=0

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        This is the clip I was talking about. I'd say that this kind of analysis is far better than anyone on this forum could do.

https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...video_guests=0
                        How funny would it be if Taremi scored again today

Comment

Congrats guys!

I know it's not over yet, but congrats to all of you!

Comment

Taremi needs to get his ass out of IPL ASAP. he's clearly got the talent, but he'll attenuate gradually if he doesn't make the european move.

Comment

Working...
                            X