Taremi - 8
      Ansarifard - 7
      Azmoun - 4

Amiri - 7
      Ebrahimi - 7
      Shojaei - 7

Comment

Congratulations boys.

It was a great game overall. Both teams played well. The speed and pace of the game was fantastic and it was a really exciting game. We could have scored a lot more. If Gucci was in I'm sure he would have utilized one or two of those chances.

What a great start to a great new year.

Comment

Overall, the inefficency was an embaressment. So many easy chances right in the box. Only reason I'm not more upset is that the players played this formation for the first time ever and you can't expect them to be in tune 100%. We scored from the most difficult chance and failed to convert the easiest.

The ref was horrendous. Almost as bad as the home leg Iran-Qatar match.

Soria is a disgusting player. Really dirty. He nearly broke Ghafouri's leg.

Beiranvad - 7: I'd give him a 9 but he made one almost very costly mistake that was the biggest scare in the game for me.
          Ghafouri - 8 - solid. Basically injured but amazing. Much more trustworthy on defense than Rezaeian.
          Montazeri - 6.5 - Lost a lot of airballs to Soria.
          Pouraliganji - 6.5 - Again weak with Soria.
          Mohammadi - 8 - quick, smart, reliable. We have a new LB hopefully.
          Hajsafi - 7. Great on defense, bad on offense
          Ezzatollahi - 7.5 - Knew when to get physical. Made some great defensive plays.
          Jahanbakhsh - 7 - if his finishes were better I would say 9. His passes, runs, combination play and intelligence were high - finishes were no good. He overthinks.
          Taremi - N/A - I can't give him a grade. He did great with the goal, but he frustrated me so much today.
          Ansarifard - 7 - great assist and great hustle
          Azmoun - 4 - Very dumb and lazy today. He won everything in the air and didnt' seem to give a f*** about anything else. Unacceptable.
          ------------------------------------------------
          Amiri - 6
          Ebrahimi - 7 - best of the subs. He kept getting our team to slow the game down and waste possession but the rest didn't seem to understand.
          Shojaei - 6
          Last edited by Nokhodi; 03-23-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Not the prettiest win, with all the missed chances, but a very good one!

I thought PAG & Ghafouri were fantastic in defense... Ezi & Mohammadi good as always... everyone else I thought was pretty average today with the exception of Taremi & Azmoun who were frustratingly below average.

Congrats for the BIG win though... one solid foot in Russia with a 4 point lead and 3 home games at hand!!!

Definitely more like the pre-revolution days this time around when we didn't have to eat our nails to qualify!!!
            Last edited by Bi-honar; 03-23-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Azmoun was horrible, Hajsafi was poor too, the rest were good

Comment

CQ: "Qatar deserves a better coach than Fossati."

Harki ba CQ dar oftad, var oftad

Comment

Taremi - First half --> 0

Taremi - Second half --> OVER 9000

Comment

Beiranvad - 8.5

Ghafouri - 8
                    Montazeri - 7
                    Pouraliganji - 7.5
                    Mohammadi - 7.5

Hajsafi - 7
                    Ezzatollahi - 7.5
                    Jahanbakhsh - 6.5
                    Taremi - 5.5 (Would be 2.5 if he didn't score the goal)

Ansarifard - 6.5
                    Azmoun - 3.5
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Gotta admit I'm very proud of this team considering how much the other top Asian sides have been struggling we've done very well. Australia may not qualify , Uzbekistan​ are leaking defeats left right and centre and south Korea just lost against China. We've done very well to not concede a goal in this group, i thought we were very wasteful in the second half though, some of the finishing was truly shocking
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Beiranvand - 7.5 saved us so many times today, his form was questionable but he showed up big today.

Ghafouri - 7.5. Did very well despite a long absence. Good to know that we have 2 solid options.
                        Montazeri - 7
                        Pouraliganji - 7
                        Both center backs were solid, not much to comment. PAG put in some great tackles to stop shots today
                        Mohammadi - 7.5
                        Was extremely good today, gets better every time, made great forward runs and fought hard for the ball.

Hajsafi - 7 did well but didn't get support on his attacking runs.
                        Ezzatollahi - 7 did well today, could have done more offensively.
                        Jahanbakhsh - 6
                        I am not sure why JB is not even 50% of the attacker he is for AZ in TM.
                        Maybe he needs team chemistry? But his crosses are quite poor for TM.
                        He hustled hard today and for that I praise him.
                        Taremi - 6.5
                        I know he scored a goal, but let's remain objective here, his overall game was poor and I personally saw almost 20 crap misplaced passes.

Ansarifard - 6.5 put in a lot of hustle, but had trouble to get past his men today, seemed frustrated.

Azmoun - 5
                        Some good chances but I was not impressed by his worth ethic, attitude, and team spirit today.

Amiri - 7
                        Ebrahimi - 6
                        Shojaei - 6

All subs did well with the time they were given.

I was not impressed with taremi or azmoun this game. They were not in sync and their passes and playmaking were very poor.

I recommend shojaei and Gucci for next game, much more experienced and shojaei would have been murdered on PFDC if he performed that bad!!!

To my recollection shojaei has never been this bad and gets roasted even worse.

Shojaei would have been way better. Gucci wouldn't have squandered so many chances.

A great win either way.

Soria should have been sent off, he was reckless and kept throwing himself
                        At ghafouri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

+ Total outcome of today: I think nobody predicted today’s results – especially the ones of the two other games. The results could not have been any better for us!
                          + Average age of our line-up: obviously lads like Shojaei, Hosseini, Ando and Dejagah are still “better” and more mature players than PAG, Mohammadi, Taremi etc., but it’s very good to see that CQ believes in our young generation – you have to start the transformation from some point.
                          + Hajsafi: it was his first game as a captain today. He may have missed the one or the other chance (to his defense though: he’s not a striker, so it’s fine), but generally he showed a strong game.
                          + Beiranvand: he saved our a$$ (especially at the end).

- our strikers: I know it’s the first time after a few months that they’ve played together and the first time in this constellation, but oh man… there were sooo many counter attacks which could have been done much better – especially in the 2nd half. Very very frustrating to see. Sardar was weak, Ansarifard was weak and…
                          - Taremi: yes, he scored and I thank him for that, but he’s just no TM material – I’m sorry. He improved in the 2nd half, but I would still not like him to start against China on Tuesday.

My starting 11 against China: Beiranvand, Mohammadi, Hosseini, PAG, Ghafoori, Ezatollahi, Rezaeian, Shojaei, Jahanbakhsh, Sardar, Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Overall, the inefficency was an embaressment. So many easy chances right in the box. Only reason I'm not more upset is that the players played this formation for the first time ever and you can't expect them to be in tune 100%. We scored from the most difficult chance and failed to convert the easiest.

The ref was horrendous. Almost as bad as the home leg Iran-Qatar match.

Soria is a disgusting player. Really dirty. He nearly broke Ghafouri's leg.

Beiranvad - 7: I'd give him a 9 but he made one almost very costly mistake that was the biggest scare in the game for me.
                            Ghafouri - 8 - solid. Basically injured but amazing. Much more trustworthy on defense than Rezaeian.
                            Montazeri - 6.5 - Lost a lot of airballs to Soria.
                            Pouraliganji - 6.5 - Again weak with Soria.
                            Mohammadi - 8 - quick, smart, reliable. We have a new LB hopefully.
                            Hajsafi - 7. Great on defense, bad on offense
                            Ezzatollahi - 7.5 - Knew when to get physical. Made some great defensive plays.
                            Jahanbakhsh - 7 - if his finishes were better I would say 9. His passes, runs, combination play and intelligence were high - finishes were no good. He overthinks.
                            Taremi - N/A - I can't give him a grade. He did great with the goal, but he frustrated me so much today.
                            Ansarifard - 7 - great assist and great hustle
                            Azmoun - 4 - Very dumb and lazy today. He won everything in the air and didnt' seem to give a f*** about anything else. Unacceptable.
                            Amiri - 6
                            Ebrahimi - 7 - best of the subs. He kept getting our team to slow the game down and waste possession but the rest didn't seem to understand.
                            Shojaei - 6
                            agree with all except ghafouri. he hustled hard which i will always give credit for but his marking was disgusting.

Comment

by the way, can someone make the China match thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X