Your starting lineup against Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your starting lineup against Qatar

Who do you think the starting lineup should be?

Mine is:

Mazaheri - I think CQ will start Binarvand

Rezaian Montazeri Hosseinin Mohammadi

Ezatollahi Ebrahimi

Jahanbakhsh Shojaie Hajsafi

Azmoun

In my opinion this is the best line-up as we need to have some pace at the back and also to start the two defenders who know the Qatari players the best.
    Beiro
    ramin-pouraliganji-montazeri-milad

Ezotollahi-hajsafi

AliJ. Masoud. Amiri

Gucci

Comment

Beiranvand, Rezaeian, Montazeri, Pouraliganji, Mohammadi, Ezzatolahi, Hajsafi, Jahanbakhsh, Shojaei, Amiri, Azmoun

Comment

I would start Gucci if he can't score like 60 min bring in azmoun karim is also a option to bring in second half or use karim as right wing and play jahanbaksh left wing

Comment

-----------------------Beiranvand----------------------------
          --Rezaeian-----Hosseini----Pouraliganji-----Mohammadi--
          -----------------Ezatolahi-----Hajsafi------------------------
          --Jahanbakhsh---------Shojaei--------------Ansarifard----
          ---------------------Ghoochannejhad------------------------
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Don't be surprised to see Karim start. I said it first...

Comment

-----------------------Beiranvand----------------------------
              --Rezaeian-----Hosseini----Pouraliganji-----Mohammadi--
              --Jahanbakhsh---------Taromi--------------Amiri----
              ---------------------Azmoun---------------------------------

Comment

---------------------Beiranvand----------------------------
                --Rezaeian--------PAG-------Hosseini--------MiMo--
                --Jahanbakhsh---------Taremi--------------Amiri----
                ---------------------Ghoochannejhad------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  Don't be surprised to see Karim start. I said it first...
                  karim might start, but logical thing is, we start gucci, he has scored against qatar twice, and he should start

Comment

Im concerned about The legionnaires. Most of them played Yesterday, and are probably on The Way to Iran, as im writing this. Will They even be able to train with The squad more than once? I Think that CQ is also taking this under consideration. Perhaps many of them isnt starting The game. That being said, I hope They do start, because They are alot better than our other options, but I fear for their form and their lack of time with the rest of The squad. And as i said before, i wouldnt be surprised if CQ is thinking The same, and resting some of them for The china match. But i really dont hope so.
                    As for azmoun and Gucci, i Doubt that one of Them starts both games. One Will play versus Qatar and the other against china. I would Like to see Gucci vs Qatar and azmoun vs China, as azmoun is leathal in The air

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                      Im concerned about The legionnaires. Most of them played Yesterday, and are probably on The Way to Iran, as im writing this. Will They even be able to train with The squad more than once? I Think that CQ is also taking this under consideration. Perhaps many of them isnt starting The game. That being said, I hope They do start, because They are alot better than our other options, but I fear for their form and their lack of time with the rest of The squad. And as i said before, i wouldnt be surprised if CQ is thinking The same, and resting some of them for The china match. But i really dont hope so.
                      As for azmoun and Gucci, i Doubt that one of Them starts both games. One Will play versus Qatar and the other against china. I would Like to see Gucci vs Qatar and azmoun vs China, as azmoun is leathal in The air
                      Sardar and Saeid arrived yesterday to Qatar to join rest of team.

Milad, Karim, Reza, Masoud and ARJ today, if they have't already. ARJ was on a flight 7 hours ago.

All went to Qatar straight. They all should be fine. They are peofessionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                        yup, thats primarily why id prefer starting Taremi ahead of Massoud @ CM..! besides we gonna be in a defensive shell to start the gutter match and Mehdi is bigger and stronger even faster defensive back-tracker..! probably too much to ask of a older Massoud who just played full 90 and isnt too comfortable tracking back and pressing defensively..!
                        also, Azmoun is way too lazy, stand-offish and half-assish in his tacking back and defensive pressing and marking, Reza will beat him to start by his superior off the ball defensive energy for the gutter match..!

normally i would prefer the good ol montazeri n hossaini CB combo..! but fear Montazeri isnt yet at full fitness and with aging Hossaini loosing a step or two a younger and more lively CB partner as in PAG would be a better bet for gutter fixture..! Hossaini is our best Defensive Anchor and Organizer, he is still a monster in defensive aerial clearances ..! crossing & sending hopeful high balls in to our box is just about the most likely offensive tactics for gutter in this game because our backtracking full Team D suffocates any other offensive attempts..!
                        not so sure ARJ will get a start ? even-though with ashkan out, we dont really have many other options for the Rw..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          yup, thats primarily why id prefer starting Taremi ahead of Massoud @ CM..! besides we gonna be in a defensive shell to start the gutter match and Mehdi is bigger and stronger even faster defensive back-tracker..! probably too much to ask of a older Massoud who just played full 90 and isnt too comfortable tracking back and pressing defensively..!
                          also, Azmoun is way too lazy, stand-offish and half-assish in his tacking back and defensive pressing and marking, Reza will beat him to start by his superior off the ball defensive energy for the gutter match..!
                          normally i would prefer the good ol montazeri n hossaini CB combo..! but fear Montazeri isnt yet at full fitness and with aging Hossaini loosing a step or two a younger and more lively CB partner as in PAG would be a better bet for gutter fixture..! Hossaini is our best Defensive Anchor and Organizer, he is still a monster in defensive aerial clearances ..! crossing & sending hopeful high balls in to our box is just about the most likely offensive tactics for gutter in this game because our backtracking full Team D suffocates any other offensive attempts..!
                          not so sure ARJ will get a start ? even-though with ashkan out, we dont really have many other options for the Rw..!!
                          I dont watch persepolis that much, but from what I have seen from Taremi in Team Melli, i wouldnt feel to safe with him starting. I believe that we should start with The Best possible lineup, as there isnt much room for errors anymore. We have to get atleast 4 points from these Two matches, or Else it Will be another nailbiting qualifiers.

Still concerned about The lack of time The squad has had together, but hope that CQ Can do some magic

Comment

---------------------------Beiranvand------------------------
                            Rezaeian----------PAG-------------Hosseini---Mohammadi
                            ----------------Ebrahimi-----------Ezzatolahi---------------
                            Hajsafi-------------------Shojaei-----------Jahanbahksh---
                            --------------------------Ansarifard--------------------------

Comment

---------------------------Beiranvand------------------------
                              Rezaeian----------PAG----------Hosseini------Mohammadi
                              ----------------Ezzatolahi-----------Hajsafi-----------------
                              Jahanbahksh-----------Shojaei-----------Karim Ansarifard
                              --------------------------Azmoun----------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X