Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the best option for our NT GK position according to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We saw another blunder by Beiro today although he had few good saves too.

Comment

Unfortunately we don't have anyone which you can say with conviction he is the best. Rahmati is by far the best of all of them despite few weakness, specially on cross balls but clearly his attitude issue is something which keep him far from TM and we all know he won't get the call anyway.

Comment

That's why we need friendlies against top offensive teams. We need to test some of these mentioned goalkeepers. Right now Beiranvand is the best alternative.

Comment

I just wish Hossein Hosseini was in a better club situation, IMO he is one of our more talented GKs but unfortunately can't even be in the convo for a TM call up as a #2 for his club. He was great for Malavan and I'm surprised he was willing to ride the bench the whole year after proving himself.

Reality is there is no clear best GK everyone has their ups and downs and until someone can establish themselves as a clear consistent and reliable GK the spot is going to be Beiro's.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I just watched the highlights to the recent Perspolis game. The 2nd goal was totally Beiranvand's fault. I have not been impressed with his performance for awhile now. We are in a dire need of a stable GK for TM.

Comment

Beiranvand showed with his serious mistakes in the past couple of games that he still has a lot of improving to do (which is fine, and he has time). However, we are in a bit of messy situation in terms of a fixed starting goalie due to our goalies' club situations and performances. I think Beiranvand will continue to be the number 1 though.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ali Beiranvand and Rashid Mazaheri are my top 2 at the moment.

Comment

Keepers make mistakes and Beiranvand is not perfect. It doesn't take away the fact that he's a confident GK and Carlos seems to have confidence in him to stand in our goal. I trust who our head coach picks.

Comment

Simply Beiranvand

Comment

Working...
                    X