Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the best option for our NT GK position according to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
    Even if Haghighi is not fit to be in eleven, seems to be very influential and experienced to be among the 23 players. He can speak the basic Portuguese, and this helps in communication with the Portuguese staff (Carlos Queiroz, Dan Gaspar and Oceano)
    idk if thats really a valid reason to have him in the team. Most of the players can speak very basic english at least and CQ has multiple translators.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      idk if thats really a valid reason to have him in the team. Most of the players can speak very basic english at least and CQ has multiple translators.
      Yes, but the choice for that position is Dan Gaspar, and he even recommends who is the best for play, and than CQ decide who take for 11. Dan Gaspar have already a great relationship with him. We also can have Amini or Abedz for last choose to give a wonderful opportunity to one of young GK to be the 3 option in WC, and learn for future. For first two option need to be the best and right now is Rashid (the most consistent) and Beira (the most talented)

Comment

^ Amir Abedzadeh is garbage compared to his legendary father. He is just a club reject. I don't see any hope for him in NT. He should prove himself in a club first. By Amini are you talking Sepahan goalkeeper or someone else? Sepahan goal keeper's stats in PGPL is sup bar to be even considered for NT. He has 4 match with 8 conceded goals!
        Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-19-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          ^ Amir Abedzadeh is garbage compared to his legendary father. He is just a club reject. I don't see any hope for him in NT. He should prove himself in a club first. By Amini are you talking about Taha or someone else?
          Yes, but Amir leave the lazy life coming here to 3 div in my city and sign in a club that put Haghighi (N1 of Iran in last WC and Asian Cup) out. I talk about Amini because I read here that he is playing in Sepahan. What is your problem with Taha, he do some good match in Leixões vs Porto B and SC Braga, lose his spot and now have to work to get back like every professional player need to do.

Comment

Yes, but Amir leave the lazy life coming here to 3 div in my city and sign in a club that put Haghighi (N1 of Iran in last WC and Asian Cup) out. I talk about Amini because I read here that he is playing in Sepahan. What is your problem with Taha, he do some good match in Leixões vs Porto B and SC Braga, lose his spot and now have to work to get back like every professional player need to do.
            I have no problem with Taha. At least he is trying to improve despite his setback at the moment. Isn't he in third division right now? He used to play in 2nd division. If I was in his place I would join either a 2nd division team or try my chance back in Iran.

Comment

I have no problem with Taha. At least he is trying to improve despite his setback at the moment. Isn't he in third division right now? He used to play in 2nd division. If I was in his place I would join either a 2nd division team or try my chance back in Iran.
              Well I'm his friend and he will get portuguese resident card next month, he can join clubs in europe without visa, so let him try his chance. His club have one tall and young GK, and Taha or him is not 100% the first GK, you can check "zerozero.pt" have all info of him this season. One iranian agent ask me help to move other iranian player to Portugal and I bring this player to same club of Taha (pure coincidence), and this player is playing well also, his name is Shervin. His ITC come from Rah Ahan.
              Is football, everthing can happen... I remember when he tell me that will try 3 div to play regularly, but sems they have a good GK also or he is not good enough this year or maybe did not adapt (Club is in a village and In the middle of mountains with lots of snow in winter).
              Amir come here to my city in 3 div, in a club that in last years is rare to sell players to Super Liga, and he come for supposedly second GK, the first goalkeeper went to Switzerland one week after he arrive, Amir do 6 match and Maritimo watch and sign him.

Comment

Well I'm his friend and he will get portuguese resident card next month, he can join clubs in europe without visa, so let him try his chance. His club have one tall and young GK, and Taha or him is not 100% the first GK, you can check "zerozero.pt" have all info of him this season. One iranian agent ask me help to move other iranian player to Portugal and I bring this player to same club of Taha (pure coincidence), and this player is playing well also, his name is Shervin. His ITC come from Rah Ahan.
                Is football, everthing can happen... I remember when he tell me that will try 3 div to play regularly, but sems they have a good GK also or he is not good enough this year or maybe did not adapt (Club is in a village and In the middle of mountains with lots of snow in winter).
                Amir come here to my city in 3 div, in a club that in last years is rare to sell players to Super Liga, and he come for supposedly second GK, the first goalkeeper went to Switzerland one week after he arrive, Amir do 6 match and Maritimo watch and sign him.
                Maritimo most likely signed Amir because of his father, otherwise, Amir has been piss poor and from LA to Iran he couldn't attract any attention from major clubs despite his father using his right connections. These days money can get you a position in some clubs but it can not guarantee your development. To be honest I know Abedzadeh, they were my neighbor back in Iran! His father, Ahmadreza Abedzadeh was and still is a beast. He was even better at 40 than Amir is now! The skills has not been passed down from father to son!
                Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-19-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Maritimo most likely signed Amir because of his father, otherwise, Amir has been piss poor and from LA to Iran he couldn't attract any attention from major clubs despite his father using his right connections. These days money can get you a position in some clubs but it can not guarantee your development. To be honest I know Abedzadeh, they were my neighbor back in Iran! His father, Ahmadreza Abedzadeh was and still is a beast. He was even better at 40 than Amir is now! The skills has not been passed down from father to son!
                  Yes, but is not easy to be his son in that case bro. Imagine how people expect from him when he start. Even if he is good, but not enough like father, will be a "problem". Martimo not need bring him because his father, they before have Haghighi that have a lot of followers in FB and insta, and after the 6-2 with Benfica in Cup this not save his spot in team.
                  They bring him, because he prove HERE in 3 div, and they look has a local GK, don't forget that he don't need visa, he have american passport and this help a lot in move to here

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    Beiranvand for now. If he goes to Europe, I expect him to start in the world cup too. If not, probably Haghighi in a year when he regains form.
                    This
                    Beiro is plenty good enough for many EU teams..! He just have to make a hearty effort to gtfo of PGL & im sure he can land himself in a decent EU league/team in order to fine tune some of his gk skills.
                    His insanely long throws are a tremendous counter attacking weapon for any team & can be a major selling point for his services. I think after a few more TM caps are under his belt, he'll get snatched up by a good eu team..!
                    If he stays put in the tokhmy PGL / PesPes then ARH will easily snatch back the starting role from him en route to WC18

Comment

Even though Beiranvand has been shaky lately, he's still my number one pick.

Team Melli's defense won't allow such miniscule errors that Persepolis has been making lately (example: in the ACL..).

Comment

^ I know that Team Melli's defense is comprised of Persepolis players. Remember that this is a different team under a different coach fighting for a different goal (The World Cup not the ACL title).

Comment

If haghighi can't get a European club why doesn't he sign in iran?
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            If haghighi can't get a European club why doesn't he sign in iran?
                            He is with a European club dadash. He signed with AFC Eskilstuna of Sweden.

Comment

for the next game, Akhabari or Beiro. in a few months time, Haghighi will be back in the picture.
                              Right now if I had to pick one, I would take Akhbari.

Comment

Time to rethink again. Beiro conceded 3 goals today, that one of them was an obvious blunder.

Comment

Working...
                                X