→ VOTING | MEMBER OF THE YEAR - 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

→ VOTING | MEMBER OF THE YEAR - 2017

Well, unfortunately this year was kind of messed up as no one was willing to take over the nomination process and many never read the opening post to read about the rules. Hence why we have less than 12 members, but I thought it’s still better than nothing and it would be sad to give up a PFDC tradition like that.

Here are the final nominess for the Member of the Year 2017 Award:

TheBoss
    Nokhodi

irani8perspolis
    Ghermez Agha
    Z Joon

Tehranto
    Iranianarsenal11
    GolfePersique

0%
    TheBoss
    0%
    Nokhodi
    0%
    irani8perspolis
    0%
    Ghermez Agha
    0%
    Z Joon
    0%
    Tehranto
    0%
    Iranianarsenal11
    0%
    GolfePersique
    0%
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

All nominees are great members, I wish I could vote for them all. However, based on contributions I will go for 04041374. If there is anyone who deserves it the most, it's him.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      All nominees are great members, I wish I could vote for them all. However, based on contributions I will go for 04041374. If there is anyone who deserves it the most, it's him.

Good luck to everyone.
      Same here, I'm not sure whether to vote for the most funny or serious one though

Comment

Voted for: 04041374 (I just had to copy paste his name)

Tehranto as runner-up (I know it doesn't count... but I still wanna mention him for his effort)

Comment

^ Thanks aziz, you're a great member too. Tons of great members here but voted for 04041374. He deserves it!

Comment

Thank you to all the candidates, I do agree 04041374 has done so much and I thank him for everything. However, I am going to be voting for Tehranto. Everything you have done for this site it gas helped us so much and thank you so much for getting our twitter account started. I feel that our social media networks were never strong but now we have a great outlet to produce Persian football content. The twitter account is constantly being updated with news, content, and results. I also love all the GIFs. Keep doing what youre doing bro.

Comment

04041374 for amazing contributions. I assume 04041374 is your birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                Thank you to all the candidates, I do agree 04041374 has done so much and I thank him for everything. However, I am going to be voting for Tehranto. Everything you have done for this site it gas helped us so much and thank you so much for getting our twitter account started. I feel that our social media networks were never strong but now we have a great outlet to produce Persian football content. The twitter account is constantly being updated with news, content, and results. I also love all the GIFs. Keep doing what youre doing bro.
                Thank you for your kind words aziz, my pleasure.

Nariman does incredible stuff for our Facebook and YouTube page as well - please follow them as well

Comment

Thank you for your votes appreciate it very much!

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  04041374 for amazing contributions. I assume 04041374 is your birthday?
                  For some reason, I always thought that my birthday is on 4 Tir, but I found out, that I was born on 3 Tir 1374 (June 24th 1995)
                  Last edited by 04041374; 03-19-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Good luck to everyone.
                    Well if you add in the immense quality contribution of TeTo to General Forum as well as football form then likely TeTo will have the edge in terms of pure number of informative, quality posts ..!?
                    But you can't go wrong with either of these two Top Lads ..!
                    I'll wait till race tighten up a bit then pick whoever pays the most 🤑

Comment

toss up between 04... and Tehranto. dissapointed that i didnt even get a mention tho

Comment

I have to split my vote for 04041374 and Z-joon.
                        Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-21-2017, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          toss up between 04... and Tehranto. dissapointed that i didnt even get a mention tho
                          You and Nokhodi are ALWAYS in the top 2-3 people conversation EVERY month. Which instantly makes you member of the year candidates.

We will do big things together in the upcoming year bro i.e. making PFDC post more Asian-related stuff.

Comment

Tbh I deserve member of the year for my prediction that Taremi would score

Comment

We have had great contributions this year from so many members. Big shout out to all of them.
                              However, I believe 04041374 deserves member of the year award. Every post he has is gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X