EXPOSE - the fake experts - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EXPOSE - the fake experts

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,649 Times in 4,308 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    I hate to always be this guy, but do we know if those reports / "interviews" are accurate? Those are some hefty accusations to make against someone, especially in this day and age, ESPECIALLY when its Iranian + Arab reporting.
    My gut tells me that even if the interviews took place, the answers were either mistranslated fully or partially.
    He verified his comments:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Even if half of that is true, he is a damn traitor and deserves no respect. There is no way to defend him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    Can someone fill me in on the hate for Jabbari please? What did he do/say?
    Please check the 3rd post of the 2nd page for a summary of all his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by 8008s View Post
    i also dislike jabbari and other players shenanigans , but to be fiscally conservative a player has to be able to feed the family, pay the bills then offer help for TM, not other way around. (this is today's football concept, not the geyrati football we have been pulling for the longest)
    We have seen our national level players defect to other countries to make ends meet.
    Sorry, I am not sure what this has to do with Jabbari. There is no need to talk against your national team in order to "feed your family". If he, or any other player, thinks his personal issues are more important than TM then he should fuck off in the first place - and the todays football concept is nothing to be proud of anyway. Key of TM's success these days is the perfect mix of discipline and gheyrat - we actually haven't been pulling this for a long time.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

PersianFootballTV Channel was removed! - thanks to a fake company (G1NMENA) claiming copyright on Iranian videos. Please help and spread the message - many accounts are getting banned because of them!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nariman For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,897 Times in 4,107 Posts
    damn, i remember him quitting TM at a very inopportune time during 2014WCQ...! But dont recall those disgusting interviews he gave..!!
    this arab assmunching sob, need to go back to his own fking country Gutter...!!

im now fairly certain he was forced down Mansurian's throat at Ss..! shame on those club mgmt for giving this lowlife the time of the day, much less a playing contract in such a prestigious domestic club..!
    "In this Bright Future, You Can't Forget your Past"

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,234 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nariman View Post
    He verified his comments:

Even if half of that is true, he is a damn traitor and deserves no respect. There is no way to defend him.

Please check the 3rd post of the 2nd page for a summary of all his comments.

Sorry, I am not sure what this has to do with Jabbari. There is no need to talk against your national team in order to "feed your family". If he, or any other player, thinks his personal issues are more important than TM then he should fuck off in the first place - and the todays football concept is nothing to be proud of anyway. Key of TM's success these days is the perfect mix of discipline and gheyrat - we actually haven't been pulling this for a long time.
    You can believe those if you want, but I basically believe nothing anymore in Iranian media unless i see the person say it themselves on TV. I've been burned one too many times to keep sticking my hand in the fire lol.

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 1,538 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    You can believe those if you want, but I basically believe nothing anymore in Iranian media unless i see the person say it themselves on TV. I've been burned one too many times to keep sticking my hand in the fire lol.
    I believe he said those things with the Qatari newspaper as well.

News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nariman View Post
    I want to make a photo about CQ eliminating all his opponents, please let me know if I missed someone.

Mayeli, Mazloomi, Derakhshan, Ghalenoi, Faraki, Branko
    Choi, Stielike, Fossati
    Assadi, Goudarzi, Torabian
    CQ also clashed with Manuel Jose and Zladko Kranjcar.
    Love Quiz? Test your knowledge. Install [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on your android device.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,393 Posts
    Don't forget Ali Karimi.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,897 Times in 4,107 Posts
    ^yup
    his was the most disappointing of them all..!
    "In this Bright Future, You Can't Forget your Past"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread : 178

You do not have permission to view the list of names.