No announcement yet.

EXPOSE - the fake experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jabbari is a disgrace and should emigrate to Qatar.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
      Jabbari that arab sucker is back and I cannot believe how people have been celebrating this scum as if some legend returned. Just look at some of the photos or videos...disgusting to see how blind we are and easily forget the true face of some of these backstabbers. I am disappointed by Mansourian and all those players that posed pics with Jabbari on their instagram, engar che kharie - never forget what he said! There is no excuse!

Then again, something is fishy: A 34 years old camel who hasn’t played real football for a long time, often created hashyie and has glass knees too...why would a coach like Mansourian want someone like him?

EDIT:
      + lets not forget Mansourian is a good friend of CQ, he knows what this Jabbari is about...
      I hate to always be this guy, but do we know if those reports / "interviews" are accurate? Those are some hefty accusations to make against someone, especially in this day and age, ESPECIALLY when its Iranian + Arab reporting.

My gut tells me that even if the interviews took place, the answers were either mistranslated fully or partially.

Comment

Can someone fill me in on the hate for Jabbari please? What did he do/say?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          There were a number of interviews. One before the Iran-Qatar game in AC 2015 and another before our qualifier in 2016.
          Interview ranged from him saying TM isn't good to him learning nothing from CQ to TM will lose...

Comment

i also dislike jabbari and other players shenanigans , but to be fiscally conservative a player has to be able to feed the family, pay the bills then offer help for TM, not other way around. (this is today's football concept, not the geyrati football we have been pulling for the longest)

We have seen our national level players defect to other countries to make ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              I hate to always be this guy, but do we know if those reports / "interviews" are accurate? Those are some hefty accusations to make against someone, especially in this day and age, ESPECIALLY when its Iranian + Arab reporting.
              My gut tells me that even if the interviews took place, the answers were either mistranslated fully or partially.
              He verified his comments:
              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1197902...a8%d9%88%d8%af

Even if half of that is true, he is a damn traitor and deserves no respect. There is no way to defend him.

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Please check the 3rd post of the 2nd page for a summary of all his comments.
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2467454

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
              i also dislike jabbari and other players shenanigans , but to be fiscally conservative a player has to be able to feed the family, pay the bills then offer help for TM, not other way around. (this is today's football concept, not the geyrati football we have been pulling for the longest)
              We have seen our national level players defect to other countries to make ends meet.
              Sorry, I am not sure what this has to do with Jabbari. There is no need to talk against your national team in order to "feed your family". If he, or any other player, thinks his personal issues are more important than TM then he should fuck off in the first place - and the todays football concept is nothing to be proud of anyway. Key of TM's success these days is the perfect mix of discipline and gheyrat - we actually haven't been pulling this for a long time.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

damn, i remember him quitting TM at a very inopportune time during 2014WCQ...! But dont recall those disgusting interviews he gave..!!
                this arab assmunching sob, need to go back to his own fking country Gutter...!!

im now fairly certain he was forced down Mansurian's throat at Ss..! shame on those club mgmt for giving this lowlife the time of the day, much less a playing contract in such a prestigious domestic club..!

Comment

He verified his comments:
                  http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1197902...a8%d9%88%d8%af

Even if half of that is true, he is a damn traitor and deserves no respect. There is no way to defend him.

Please check the 3rd post of the 2nd page for a summary of all his comments.
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2467454

Sorry, I am not sure what this has to do with Jabbari. There is no need to talk against your national team in order to "feed your family". If he, or any other player, thinks his personal issues are more important than TM then he should fuck off in the first place - and the todays football concept is nothing to be proud of anyway. Key of TM's success these days is the perfect mix of discipline and gheyrat - we actually haven't been pulling this for a long time.
                  You can believe those if you want, but I basically believe nothing anymore in Iranian media unless i see the person say it themselves on TV. I've been burned one too many times to keep sticking my hand in the fire lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    You can believe those if you want, but I basically believe nothing anymore in Iranian media unless i see the person say it themselves on TV. I've been burned one too many times to keep sticking my hand in the fire lol.
                    I believe he said those things with the Qatari newspaper as well.

Comment

I want to make a photo about CQ eliminating all his opponents, please let me know if I missed someone.

Mayeli, Mazloomi, Derakhshan, Ghalenoi, Faraki, Branko
                      Choi, Stielike, Fossati
                      Assadi, Goudarzi, Torabian
                      CQ also clashed with Manuel Jose and Zladko Kranjcar.

Comment

Don't forget Ali Karimi.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^yup
                          his was the most disappointing of them all..!

Comment

Working...
                          X