TM Training [PHOTOS] | ahead of WorldTeam & China | WCQ 2018 Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    Don't tell me you didn't get the joke lol - obviously I was just exaggerating, but point is that they seem to use improper knifes and let the animal suffer too much.
    Don't tell me you didn't get my joke!
    Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-27-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Only westernized sissy people would eat meat everyday and think an animal slaughter is barbaric or weird.

Just because you aren't man
      Enough to look at the animal you eat while you kill it, doesn't make it wrong.

Only people who don't eat meat are allowed to be upset by that.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      And I am one of them.

If you want to kill an animal for eating fine, but do not make a display out of it. Due it privately. I know it is a tradition but it is still WRONG.

Comment

[QUOTE=inarsenewetrust;2450718]I though they are made in europe and finally got imported after CQ asking for a long time. They are equipped with showers and shit too I think, very high tech. The company itself, scania, is swedish and makes most of the buses for european teams Their parent company is volkswagen. Beautiful design btw.
        here is England's National team scania bus.
        [url]https://img.1milioncars.com/a64351d960ec6b8e6e6fef8426818b69_fileengland

The English Team Bus is made by Vauxhaul. The logo on the bus speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          And I am one of them.

If you want to kill an animal for eating fine, but do not make a display out of it. Due it privately. I know it is a tradition but it is still WRONG.
          It's just a matter of opinion.

There's no wrong or right.

Why is something ok all of a sudden it it's done in private?
          The factory slaughter is actually much worse than a halal slaughter.

I'm someone who hunts and fishes and I always eat or donate my catch to my neighbors.

I never waste the meat and I value the life of the animals.

I guess someone who hunts or fishes like me just has a different opinion.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Killing animals for food is OK. Mistreating animals before you kill them is bad. Killing animals for food is OK. Killing animals for backward reasons like good luck is bad. Animal sacrifice for good fortune is basically the evolution of the crazy idea of human sacrifice. We need to move on.
            Want to eat meat then kill the poor animal with minimal pain and in a hygienic manner and stop making Iranians look bad
            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Man up dude. This is our tradition and if you can not watch a sheep getting slaughtered how can you protect your family in times of need specially in a chaotic region in Middle East? Our men need to get rough some times. Our lads in western countries have got soften so much these days that they can not survive on their own in middle east. That is how our new generation should be and not some weak heart insta lovers who are up until 4 am and sleep till 12.

Anyway, this is supposed to bring good luck and provide the team with a nice fresh meal better than junk foods! Our team should be physically and psychologically strong. There was a time when Ali Daei used to play for NT with bondaged head till the end. Our players had gheyrat and fighting spirit not like Azmoun who had cramps after half time! We need strong players like Ezatollahi. That's how we rule in Asia and can compete with physically strong African and European teams.
              lmfao

Comment

Working...
              X