http://javiergarciaalda.com/en/portf...-stadium-iran/

What di you guys think of this project?
    Is it legit or fake. Let me know please

Comment

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
      http://javiergarciaalda.com/en/portf...-stadium-iran/

What di you guys think of this project?
      Is it legit or fake. Let me know please

This is just a template. Its not an actual project.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        This is just a template. Its not an actual project.
        Plus its only a 15,000 seater for a Football mad country of 80 million!!! We need a minimum of 40,000 seats for any stadium in Irans major cities

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Plus its only a 15,000 seater for a Football mad country of 80 million!!! We need a minimum of 40,000 seats for any stadium in Irans major cities
          I know what you're saying (especially for major tournaments). However, for league games, most of the teams would do fine with a modern 15,000 seat football only stadium. As long as they actually take care of it and don't let it go to waste.

Comment

Let's face most of our teams won't even get 15k into the stadiums so instead of giving them 40k stadium with running tracks that is hard to look after we can give them this wonderful state of the art stadium that is comfortable for both players and fans.

Comment

Hi guys, does anyone have pictures or videos of the PEC facilities, its a huge step in the right direction for us and now we have a permanent home for our football. Even in ireland we have 4-6 world class training pitches, so although a bit late its massive for us.

Comment

dude people in Iran maybe dying of hunger and poverty soon.

I think new stadiums is way down the "to do" list of IR

Comment

That statement made zero sense, i didnt ask for new stadiums to be built i asked if there are any pictures of this facility. Make sure to read the post properly before answering please.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    ^Pics?

It's so embarrassing even if you compare our stadiums to Iraq's, they're a country with sh!t like ISIS yet they build class stadiums compared to Iran.
                    It because Sepah has a stranglehold on the Iranian economy and they want and will get 90% of the lucrative contracts to line their pockets and Rahbar looks the other way because its Sepah that keeps him in power, a great deal IMO!! but bad deal for 80 million Iranians

Comment

Yet to be inaugurated Foulad Stadium

Comment

^^^ Foolad pitch looks already terrible or am I being too picky?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          No you’re right, it looks unkempt. But man this stadium is beautiful. Probably the most beautiful looking football stadium in Iran at the moment.

I like how there’s no track around the pitch. We finally have a professional stadium which was built just for football.

Comment

I agree with you, it does not look good, It has to do more with quality.

last month visit of Governor to discuss parking issue.

I think for Inauguration they should arrange one of TM friendly games now that IFF and CQ are open to that option.
                            After low attendance for Bolivia game, IFF suggested TM friendly games out of Tehran and it seems CQ did not oppose.

فدراسیون فوتبال به دلیل استقبال کم از بازی های دوستانه تیم ملی به کارلوس کی روش پیشنهاد برگزاری این بازی ها در دیگر شهرها را داده است که مورد رضایت سرمربی تیم ملی قرار گرفته است.کارلوس کی روش دیروز در کنفرانس خبری بعد از بازی به این موضوع اشاره صریح داشت و البته گفت باید با حریفان صحبت و رضایت آنها را جلب کنیم.برنامه ریزی شده دو بازی یاد شده در آبان ماه در استادیوم آزادی تهران برگزار شود. هم اکنون شهرهای شیراز، مشهد، اصفهان، اهواز، تبریز و... آماده میزبانی از تیم ملی هستند.

Comment

Goodness. Tehrani football fans have been spoiled big time. Time to move at least TM friendlies to other cities like Ahvaz, Mashhad, Esfahan or even Tabriz.

Especially that Perspolis and Esteghlal chosaki fans take turn in turning against TM every single time they have less players than the other team in TM. It’s beyond ridiculous, just over a year ago Esteghlalis were bashing CQ and TM for not having enough players with TM, and now Perspolis fans are doing even worse.

All my freaking Perspolisi friends here are acting in very same pathetic manner. I don’t understand these people. Our football fans are the most disloyal and moody fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Goodness. Tehrani football fans have been spoiled big time. Time to move at least TM friendlies to other cities like Ahvaz, Mashhad, Esfahan or even Tabriz.

Especially that Perspolis and Esteghlal chosaki fans take turn in turning against TM every single time they have less players than the other team in TM. It’s beyond ridiculous, just over a year ago Esteghlalis were bashing CQ and TM for not having enough players with TM, and now Perspolis fans are doing even worse.

All my freaking Perspolisi friends here are acting in very same pathetic manner. I don’t understand these people. Our football fans are the most disloyal and moody fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everything you said, its rediculous and shameful!
                                Even though PP>SS, we shouldn’t bring it to TM level.
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X