TM Squad (March 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Saeid is more defensive! It makes more sense to move Haji Safi up!
    Or maybe it would be a great time to play 4-4-2. Hajsafi and Ezatolahi in the centre, Jahanbaksh and Amiri (since dejagah isnt fit) on the wings and Gucci/Karim and Sardar up top

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Or maybe it would be a great time to play 4-4-2. Hajsafi and Ezatolahi in the centre, Jahanbaksh and Amiri (since dejagah isnt fit) on the wings and Gucci/Karim and Sardar up top
      It would be extremely interesting and exciting to watch but he'll never touch that lineup, specially since it's been comparatively successful for years!

Comment

Omid is a very underrated passer ..! Especially the touch & accuracy of his long passes for zedehamlegi

Comment

I think he might use Taremi as a supporting striker off the bench for Masoud to inject more pace, power and directness if we need to attack.

Comment

I like that he invited Ali Karimi again, this shows other Iranian players how valuable signing for a European club is.

Comment

Also AZ has tested out Jahanbakhsh as CAM/CF I believe a few times, CQ must have seen those performances and been happy with them
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I would really love to see Ezatollahi in the CAM position. He has the vision, the soft touch, and the physical presence. I know he has been used defensively and has been decent at it, but I would love to see him in the attacking role.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  I would really love to see Ezatollahi in the CAM position. He has the vision, the soft touch, and the physical presence. I know he has been used defensively and has been decent at it, but I would love to see him in the attacking role.
                  He can hold up the play upfront and makes turns very easily. With his through passes he can free the wingers or the striker. I would play him with Hajsafi-Ebrahimi behind him.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

btw montazeri has been playing for al ahli recently so he is fit. Good to have another option at CB bc thats where I think we are thin. We need to replace jalal before WC i think...

Comment

btw montazeri has been playing for al ahli recently so he is fit. Good to have another option at CB bc thats where I think we are thin. We need to replace jalal before WC i think...
                      Hosseini is the backbone of our team. However I agree there is some worry that 3 back to back games at the highest level will be too much for him, as this seemed to be the case in 2014. I wouldn't say we need to replace him, but we need to have someone that can rotate with him. Potentially Pejman?
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        Also AZ has tested out Jahanbakhsh as CAM/CF I believe a few times, CQ must have seen those performances and been happy with them
                        he was playing that position for the game against lyon in the first leg when JB scored. CQ was in attendance that game.

Comment

Inviting Ali Karimi is waste of spot, specially when we have only one natural CAM option.

Comment

So we have no Dejageah, no Soroush and no Ehsan Pahlevan!!! So there is only Shojaei that can play as a CAM!
                            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                            >-----------------<
                            Marg bar dictator
                            >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Inviting Ali Karimi is waste of spot, specially when we have only one natural CAM option.
                              ghoddos should have been in ahead of him. But karimi will come good eventually i think by the WC in Russia

Comment

ghoddos should have been in ahead of him. But karimi will come good eventually i think by the WC in Russia
                                Still waste of spot. Nourafkan, Kamyabinia are much better option. Ghoddos doesn't play in same position anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X