TM Squad (March 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
    According to footbalitarin Pahlavan has left the camp. Does any one know why? I think he is a gold.
    He is a groom. It is his marriage party. He should be back as soon as he conquers his wife in bed!

http://parsfootball.com/fa/278984/%D...5%D9%84%DB%8C/
    Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-17-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Any way I am really worried about next game against Qatar. One week preparation is not enough. I know they have prepared more. They are also known to be dirty in buying the ref, Penalty filming and so on. For Qatar preventing Iran to go to world cup is so important even
      they lose 4-1 to UZ as they did last WCQ. I have a feeling Pahlavan, Sasan Ansari gets a special role. CQ would not start a predictable lineup but different like Mazaheri instead of beyranvand. Things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Has Ghoddos played his official game for Sweden's NT yet?? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saman_Ghoddos Here it says he has played 2 games, and scored a goal. If true, doesn't that make him not eligible? Also, http://www.transfermarkt.com/saman-g...spieler/204294 same thing.
        As long as he doesn't play for in a world cup qualifier, Euros, basically any UEFA or FIFA tournament for the full senior team of Sweden, then he can well and truly still play for Iran if he so wishes. He can play 1000 friendlies for Sweden but he'll still be able to play for Iran.

Comment

I've lost count how many times this stupid Ghoddos question has been answered yet people still ask

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Lol what has kaveh rezaie done that unquestionably makes him better than Tabrizi? If anything morteza is much more versatile and actually has a semi decent shot at making the cut whereas kaveh will never get selected over the forwards we got. And just bc ansari isn't scoring anymore means he is a worse option than beitsaeed?
            Honestly Kaveh of this season has definitely regressed to his previous seasons performances. He is still a decent, however not as much of a superstar some may seem to portray him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              I've lost count how many times this stupid Ghoddos question has been answered yet people still ask
              Can he play for Iran still?
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Can he play for Iran still?
                It's hard to tell if you're just really slow in the head or you're being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                  It's hard to tell if you're just really slow in the head or you're being sarcastic
                  He's being sarcastic bro, don't get angry.

Comment

Final squad

GK: Alireza Beiranvand (Perspolis), Mohammad Reza Akhbari (Tractor Sazi), Rashid Mazaheri (Zob Ahan)

DEF: Ramin Rezaeian (Perspolis), Vouria Ghafouri (Esteghlal), Jalal Hosseini (Perspolis), Ezatollah Pourghaz (Saipa), Pejman Montazeri (Al-Ahli), Morteza Pouraliganji (Al-Sadd), Mohammad Ansari (Perspolis), Milad Mohammadi (Terek Grozny)

MID: Ehsan Hajsafi (Sepahan), Saeid Ezatollahi (Anzhi Makhachkala), Ali Karimi (Lokomotiva Zagreb), Omid Ebrahimi (Esteghlal), Masoud Shojaei (Panionios), Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ Alkmaar), Vahid Amiri (Perspolis)

ATT: Sardar Azmoun (FK Rostov), Reza Ghoochannejhad (SC Heerenveen), Karim Ansarifard (Olympiakos), Mehdi Taremi (Perspolis), Sasan Ansari (Foolad Khuzestan)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Final squad

[FONT="]GK: Alireza Beiranvand (Perspolis), Mohammad Reza Akhbari (Tractor Sazi), Rashid Mazaheri (Zob Ahan)

DEF: Ramin Rezaeian (Perspolis), Vouria Ghafouri (Esteghlal), Jalal Hosseini (Perspolis), Ezatollah Pourghaz (Saipa), Pejman Montazeri (Al-Ahli), Morteza Pouraliganji (Al-Sadd), Mohammad Ansari (Perspolis), Milad Mohammadi (Terek Grozny)

MID: Ehsan Hajsafi (Sepahan), Saeid Ezatollahi (Anzhi Makhachkala), Ali Karimi (Lokomotiva Zagreb), Omid Ebrahimi (Esteghlal), Masoud Shojaei (Panionios), Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ Alkmaar), Vahid Amiri (Perspolis)

ATT: Sardar Azmoun (FK Rostov), Reza Ghoochannejhad (SC Heerenveen), Karim Ansarifard (Olympiakos), Mehdi Taremi (Perspolis), Sasan Ansari (Foolad Khuzestan)

[/FONT]

[FONT="]

[/FONT]
                      The number of players in ATT and MID is odd. I wonder if Sasan Ansali is a sub to shojaei and belong to MID.

Comment

Anybody with a bit of info on the ansari dudes .!?
                        Saaasan musta really impressed to make up the final list in that already overloaded frontline ..or is he more of a MF/attacker/winger !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Anybody with a bit of info on the ansari dudes .!?
                          Saaasan musta really impressed to make up the final list in that already overloaded frontline ..or is he more of a MF/attacker/winger !?
                          He is a winger/CF.
                          He had a great first half of the season and scored about 12 goals in the first 10 games, but lost form after the winter break and has a goal-scoring drought. In some of the games I've seen from him (especially vs PP), he seemed very selfish and looks like he puts himself under pressure to become top-goalscorer. Otherwise he runs a lot and seems to have good stamina.

But he must have impressed CQ in the Dubai camp, he even scored in the friendly that took place there.

Comment

I wonder what CQ has planned if Shojaei gets tired or injured! Who's gonna replace the dude?!

I wonder if, with Ali Karimi in the squad, he plans to move Haji Safi forward in case Shojaei needs to be subbed out.

Or simply just use a second forward in Shojaei's place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              I wonder what CQ has planned if Shojaei gets tired or injured! Who's gonna replace the dude?!

I wonder if, with Ali Karimi in the squad, he plans to move Haji Safi forward in case Shojaei needs to be subbed out.
                              Omid Ebrahimi can also replace him, which can mean that Saeid moves up and Omid & Ehsan marshall the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Omid Ebrahimi can also replace him, which can mean that Saeid moves up and Omid & Ehsan marshall the midfield.
                                Saeid is more defensive! It makes more sense to move Haji Safi up!

Comment

Working...
                                X