No announcement yet.

TM Squad (March 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who always complain, but actually never watch the league: One reason why we have the most disciplined and most passionate team ever is because of the way CQ invites players. CQ builds up a FAMILY. He picks a certain group of players with the most potential and lets them grow together. New players can only join the family with some patient and constant good performances. If CQ would constantly come up with the new TM lists we would never have such a team with no hashiye and that much team spirit. This is CQ's philosophy, a main key to his success.

Surely we all are not always happy, I am also missing couple of players, but at the end CQ has proven we can fully trust his decisions. Remember that all players that people demanded were invited sooner or later - all of them will get their chance one day at the right time.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Iraq have a full squad outside 3 players (only one is a starter) and their American douche-bag who refused to travel to Iran.

We will have a local team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        So other than JB, Azmoun, Saeid, Milad, Dejagah, Masoud, Karim and Sosha, Gucci, i wonder if he invites either of Tafazoli or Ghoddos?!
        Let's see. I don't think he will but if he does, I think it will still be a risk because they don't have a lot of time to adapt, so they have to work hard. He should invite them, they are good enough as players regardless of where they play.

Comment

TM Squad (March 2017)

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Iraq have a full squad outside 3 players (only one is a starter) and their American douche-bag who refused to travel to Iran.

Should still be a comfortable win imo. Even with the B team

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Haji jan, how does that make him a douche bag? If he travels to Iran, he will have restrictions put on his US passport. He will lose the ability to travel to countries that do not require a visa for US passport holders. This is based on:

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/internati...ention-act-faq

The dude didn't mention that his decision is based on being fearful of his life or feeling Iran is not safe.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Haji jan, how does that make him a douche bag? If he travels to Iran, he will have restrictions put on his US passport. He will lose the ability to travel to countries that do not require a visa for US passport holders. This is based on:

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/internati...ention-act-faq

The dude didn't mention that his decision is based on being fearful of his life or feeling Iran is not safe.
              American wrestling team traveled to Iran - they have zero problems.

Comment

wait a min , I tough Pouria Ghafouri was injured and out for 3 weeks !!!!

Why is he invited ???

Also Soroush should have been invited , he has been awesome for perspolis from the moment he went to that team.

Comment

yes but Shojaie is not the dame player he once was and Dejagah has been injured for the last 3 weeks and can not be fit enough in time for Qatar

so I am shocked that Soroush Rafei is not invited !!??

Comment

So other than JB, Azmoun, Saeid, Milad, Dejagah, Masoud, Karim and Sosha, Gucci, i wonder if he invites either of Tafazoli or Ghoddos?!
                    To invite a player who is playing for a mid table team in league one, is very discouraging for our own domestic players. It might be that Tafazoli is actually good enough for a call up but it just leaves a lack of trust and confidence in our own domestic talents.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Again I nomarly don't question CQ's tM list but this time I believe we are defenitly missing a great and very intelligent play maker like Soroush Rafei .

but I believe CQ will include him in the final 24 ,I really do

Comment

Where is Soroush rafeei??!!!!!!! The best player in PP. Wtf! This is not goood.

Comment

Its not a secret that CQ is a fan of defense. He prefers players who can contribute to D as much of not more than offense. Soroush just like khalatbari lacks in that department and I believe thats why he is being left off.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Pretty obvious who will still come in and who will be dropped. Only question mark for me is if Haghighi will be invited or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Pretty obvious who will still come in and who will be dropped. Only question mark for me is if Haghighi will be invited or not.
                              I don't think so, he didn't play any game yet.

Comment

I don't think so, he didn't play any game yet.
                                Probably also better for him to stay and train with his new team.

Comment

Working...
                                X