TM Squad (March 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Poor list to be honest, that shows no one really watched the league, his typical list.
    I'm ok with the list. We all know CQ's style at this point. He wont' give a chance to new players at crucial stages like this. He won't invite new players until friendlies in late 2017.

Comment

interesting that beytsaeed, rafiei , esmaili dont get a call up. They have been amongst the mot in form players recently, and in the case of beytsaeed and rafeie have been performing for a very long time at a high level. Ansari, Purghaz, Ando are pretty meh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        interesting that beytsaeed, rafiei , esmaili dont get a call up. They have been amongst the mot in form players recently, and in the case of beytsaeed and rafeie have been performing for a very long time at a high level. Ansari, Purghaz, Ando are pretty meh
        CQ selection has a lot to do with his A Marix & B matrix . Few years back CQ ( 90 2013 ) explained entry to the B Matrix , and move from A To B and exceptions.

2013 interview

کی روش در ادامه گفت: تعداد زیاد بازیکنان دعوت شده از پرسپولیس استقلال و سپاهان به تیم ملی به دلیل این است که این تیم ها تیم های بزرگی هستند و طبیعی است که همیشه بهترین ها در تیم های بزرگ بازی می کنند.

وی در خصوص دعوت از جهانبخش در تیم ملی خاطرنشان کرد: می خواهم اسم جدیدی به شما اعلام کنم ما دو لیست داریم ماتریکس آ و ماتریکس ب، جهانبخش شانس زیادی داشت که به لیست اول ما اضافه شود

Comment

CQ would be stupid to play Beiranvand after that horrible performance yesterday.

Comment

Disappointed that sourish is not on this list ... the guy has all the right touches and passes ...
            Does he have sarbazi issue?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              CQ selection has a lot to do with his A Marix & B matrix . Few years back CQ ( 90 2013 ) explained entry to the B Matrix , and move from A To B and exceptions.

2013 interview

کی روش در ادامه گفت: تعداد زیاد بازیکنان دعوت شده از پرسپولیس استقلال و سپاهان به تیم ملی به دلیل این است که این تیم ها تیم های بزرگی هستند و طبیعی است که همیشه بهترین ها در تیم های بزرگ بازی می کنند.

وی در خصوص دعوت از جهانبخش در تیم ملی خاطرنشان کرد: می خواهم اسم جدیدی به شما اعلام کنم ما دو لیست داریم ماتریکس آ و ماتریکس ب، جهانبخش شانس زیادی داشت که به لیست اول ما اضافه شود

so, ee mostly liste B eh ke toosh ye chanta obvious A choices ham hast...! in short carlos selection asli sho mikhad ta possible secret negar dareh..! va midone bazi arragho gutteria kheyli scout khahan kard bara hamin to closed door o bedoone report bargozar khahad kardo kheyli bazikona asli ro ham probably bazi nakhahad daad ke daste amale aslish bara wcq games roo nade gabl az bazi..!?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                Disappointed that sourish is not on this list ... the guy has all the right touches and passes ...
                Does he have sarbazi issue?
                His sarbazi issue was resolved months ago.

Comment

Pourghaz is the new age Bakhtiarizadeh. Solid defender who can also play DM. You always need back up defenders and Pourghaz is CQ man for the job.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Btw it's weird how CQ never almost seems to invite CAMs, even the last player outside Masoud that was able to play CAM in TM, Shojaeian, is not even invited.

The only player in this list that played a considerable amount of games in that position is Pahlevan and he's a natural winger. No Rafiei and of course, no Mosalman
                    Tabrizi can play there!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Tabrizi can play there!
                      Tabrizi can play CAM as an Attacking midfielder and not an Attacking Playmaker. Soroush is a playmaker and his game reminds me a lot of R.Quaresma
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Terrible list to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Tabrizi can play CAM as an Attacking midfielder and not an Attacking Playmaker. Soroush is a playmaker and his game reminds me a lot of R.Quaresma
                          Dejagah is not really a playmaker either! He's an attacking midfielder and he often gets to play in that CAM position. He's proved to be beneficial there.

It's where Ezatollahi and Haji Safi play, where the real playmakers in CQ's lineup are.

Comment

The only think that justify some of questionable addition in this list is players who can play in multiple positions:

-Tabrizi(CAM-Winger, Forward)
                            -Pahlevan(CAM-Winger)
                            -Pourghaz(DM-CD)

Comment

I know some of you are angry Kamyabinia, Rafiei, Beitsaaed etc haven't been called up. And i agree they should be, however we only have 2 games and for me as long as the best players who we know for sure have a chance of starting are called up I'm content. Rafiei is really good but he will never start ahead of Dejagah and Shojaei. They offer so much experience and quality in that CAM position.

I know it sounds like I'm ignoring them and saying who cares, I care that our most in form players must be called up because they warrant it through recent form. But end of the day, we have 2 games, the line ups for them will be almost identical, so regardless the players who will start are called up which is most important.

Comment

So other than JB, Azmoun, Saeid, Milad, Dejagah, Masoud, Karim and Sosha, Gucci, i wonder if he invites either of Tafazoli or Ghoddos?!

Comment

Working...
                                X