TM Squad (March 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maniei View Post
    -With Dejagah and Ando absent one could be worried about the experience level of the team, but then again that's pretty much how it was the last two games already, and we played the most cold-ass games ever.
    Haji Safi, Shojaei and Hosseini are experienced enough! Plus with so many European based players, we've got what it takes when it comes to experience! That's the least I'm worried about!

Comment

The average age of our starting 11 was:

25,0 years

This is amazing!
      Yes, there was a lot of immaturity today, considering the many wastes of oppurtunities, but they are steadily improving.
      What I found most remarkable was that CQ put an experienced guy in each part of the team as a leader to the others - Montazeri, Hajisafi, Ansarifard.

The oldest players were
      Montazeri 33
      Ghafouri 29
      Hajisafi 27

There is even room for further rejuvenation.
      We are set to start the WC with one of the youngest squads, if not the youngest.
      (the statistics are kept for entire squads and not the starting elevens, but our bench is no that much older)

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
        The average age of our starting 11 was:

25,0 years

This is amazing!
        Yes, there was a lot of immaturity today, considering the many wastes of oppurtunities, but they are steadily improving.
        What I found most remarkable was that CQ put an experienced guy in each part of the team as a leader to the others - Montazeri, Hajisafi, Ansarifard.

The oldest players were
        Montazeri 33
        Ghafouri 29
        Hajisafi 27

There is even room for further rejuvenation.
        We are set to start the WC with one of the youngest squads, if not the youngest.
        (the statistics are kept for entire squads and not the starting elevens, but our bench is no that much older)
        well, the reality is we have a lot of talent, and a good blend of xperience, youngsters. But if you look at u18 u20 teams, those guys will be the future of tm along with our youngsters in the senior team right now after the WC. I think that with a good u18 and u20 wc this summer one or two youngsters from those teams might even make the squad for russia if they transfer to euro teams (mohammad sharifi , shekari, soltanimehr,delfi,ghaedi,shariati). MAYBE one of those guys will me in the squad just for the experience. But I expect them to add further youth to tm after WC. But you need to have experience for such occasions. Thats why it is so detrimental when we miss out bc an entire generation loses the experience.

Comment

Anyone know why Torabi didn't make this squad?
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
            Anyone know why Torabi didn't make this squad?
            Recovering from injury

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
            X