• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong positioning on both goals.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      Goals:
      Nothing he could do there - on either one.

Comment

Literally nothing ARH couldve done... eskiltuna is the epitome of having a soorakh defense.

Damet garm Alireza.. keep fighting. Youll be back stronger

Comment

Why does Haghighi always ends up in shitty relegation teams? Covilha, Penafiel, and now this crap club Eskilstuna...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Why does Haghighi always ends up in shitty relegation teams? Covilha, Penafiel, and now this crap club Eskilstuna...
            Because he doesn't have much market value and its a cycle. He keeps either not having playing time, or when he gets it, its on a lower level team that financially he was viable for them. And when he goes, his team has shitty defense and he ends up conceding a lot of goals (and obviously sometimes his own mistakes too), so again not becoming appealing to larger teams. Also now without his TM games, he will most likely have more problem gathering interest from good teams. He could've gotten out of this cycle after the WC, but unfortunately it didn't work out
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He should be playing for Celta Vigo if Rubin didn't f*** him over!

Comment

Carp goalie happy to see the back of him.
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Ifk Norrkoping vs. Afc Eskilstuna:

*Alireza is in net.

Live stream: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...400&ci=63&si=1
                  Last edited by aenima_8; 08-07-2017, 11:17 AM.

Comment

They lost 1-0, and are now last in table with only 7 points after 18 games.

Comment

According to one article haghighi made a monster save during this game.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

I love Haghighi, but I think it's time he comes back to Iran or Middle East or China after the WC. I hate seeing him play for these no name relegated teams over and over.
                        A guy who was receiving praise left and right during the 2014 WC should be getting better club opportunities..

I wouldn't be opposed if he went to Qatar and made his money there

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          I wouldn't be opposed if he went to Qatar and made his money there
                          Persian Gulf countries have foreign keepers restriction, they are not allowed to get foreign keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Persian Gulf countries have foreign keepers restriction, they are not allowed to get foreign keepers.
                            If that's the case, then he needs to simply come back to Iran and play for Perspolis again while Beiro goes to Europe.

Comment

Goal:

Full Highlights: http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...-afc-i-slutet/

Comment

If haghighi keep up the good saves a top side allsvenskan team will buy him next season, you guys shoudlnt worry so much he had a good game yesterday and journalists/team scouts see that he isnt a bad gk.

Comment

Working...
                                X