• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Here are the highlights from the game.

http://www.expressen.se/tv/sport/fot...lstuna-kalmar/

It honestly looks like a sunday league match
    Lol what make you think this looks like a sunday league match? Keep in mind that this are the 2 bottom teams in the league.

Comment

Holy shit! Haghighi finally started a game at goalkeeper!!?!?!?!?! A REAL GAME AND NOT A FRIENDLY?

Its a miracle lmao... Now start about 40 more games, save a few freekicks from Saman Ghoddos, make Fifa Allsvenskan Team of the Year and the Team Melli #1 GK spot is yours!

Comment

Wow if that is the quality of def. in Swedish league...I really need to assess my career choices and maybe give football another chance
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
          Wow if that is the quality of def. in Swedish league...I really need to assess my career choices and maybe give football another chance
          Swedish league is still better than IPL... not by much but still better

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            Swedish league is still better than IPL... not by much but still better
            I have watched a few IPL games but their def seems much better than what I see from the highlights from this Swedish def. My friends and I could play a more dynamic and coordinated def. lol
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
              I have watched a few IPL games but their def seems much better than what I see from the highlights from this Swedish def. My friends and I could play a more dynamic and coordinated def. lol
              You say that but then a bunch of minnow teams from UAE humiliate us in ACL. Remember how Esteghlal and Naft got knocked out last year? And this year Esteghlal got hammered 6-2. Guaranteed Sweden's teams would do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Holy shit! Haghighi finally started a game at goalkeeper!!?!?!?!?! A REAL GAME AND NOT A FRIENDLY?

Its a miracle lmao... Now start about 40 more games, save a few freekicks from Saman Ghoddos, make Fifa Allsvenskan Team of the Year and the Team Melli #1 GK spot is yours!
                Or he gets injured next game

Comment

No matter the quality of the Swedish league, it is great to see Haghighi playing again. Due to the ups and downs he's faced in the last few seasons, I can understand why top leagues aren't calling to sign him as a starting keeper. However, this is a great start for him to get back to top form.

Kudos to him staying in Europe as well.
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Ya Ali, Javeed bargasht

Comment

Interview with Alireza after the Kalmar FF win conducted by Svenskafans.com:

"Exclusive interview with Alireza Haghighi, "I hope more Iranians coming to our games"
                      Svenskafans.com visited on Saturday Tunavallen in Eskilstuna to witness the AFC Eskilstuna historic first win. Team Iranian goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi lined up for the interview after the win.

Alireza Haghighi played for the first time before the home crowd in Eskilstuna when his club AFC Eskilstuna took his first victory ever in the Allsvenskan after 2-1 against Kalmar FF. We at Svenskafans.com had a chat with the popular Iran must goalkeeper after the game.

Congratulations to the first gain of the AFC. How do you game?
                      - It was a good game but we started badly when Kalmar took an early goal. But we were the better team during the match and managed to change things around.

What do you think of the AFC Eskilstuna Allsvenskan so far? Artificial turf is nothing you are used to?
                      - We have a lot of young inexperienced players. As you saw, we had even debutants in the team today, just as we had in previous matches too.

- Yes, but it's really high-quality artificial grass here, I'm actually impressed. You get no burn marks or so that one can get from the artificial turf in ordinary cases. Then I think the league is of very good standard indeed, there are many good teams and good players in Allsvenskan. Just look at today's game, it was the two teams that were at the bottom of the table met, yet it was a good match, much better than the quality of Iran. I think that the league would benefit if the sync schedule as the rest of Europe with games during the fall and spring.

You limped a little when you walked off the pitch, how does it look on the injury front for you?
                      - I've had a lot of bad luck recently with three injuries. Last I had an operation in Germany and in fact I still rehabar. The doctors recommended a recovery in four months but I play now after just two months. Just because I drive very Rehabilitation simultaneously.

You were close to play Port Vale in England, how did you end up in Sweden?
                      - Unfortunately, I did not have a work permit and could not write at Port Vale. While Aston Villa were interested in me, but for the same reason I did not sign for them. I ended up in Sweden to play the window was still open here and there was an opportunity for me to come here instead. My contract with AFC Eskilstuna valid as long and I'm here until further notice, but then we will see what the future has to offer.

Has anyone in the national team contacted you now that you're back?
                      - I do not want to talk about the national team right now, but I focus on the AFC and my time here.

Do you have something you want to say to all Iranian fans in Sweden who follow you?
                      - I am happy to play in a new country. When the national team met Sweden in the Friends Arena 2015 saw yourselves how many Iranians who turned up for the match. I would be very happy if more Iranians also come to our games and supported us. I hope I can do all Iranians proud by doing my best here in Sweden.

We would like to thank the AFC Eskilstuna who arranged the interview with Alireza Haghighi. If you want to know more about the club and when the players back, you can visit their website www.afc-eskilstuna.se"

http://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/e...ra-573115.aspx

Comment

Pas nazare Haghighi ine ke keifiate lige Soed behtar az lige irane.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Pas nazare Haghighi ine ke keifiate lige Soed behtar az lige irane.
                          it really is.. in other news, Aston Villa was interested in ARH? Wow.. imagine if that move went through

What really caught my eye is that although the doctor didn't clear him to play for 4 months, he decided to start playing in his 2nd month of recovery anyway, just because he loves the game so much.

Haghighi is such a hard worker and injuries have really screwed him over.. lets hope he continues his rehab and doesn't do anything to strenuous out on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            it really is.. in other news, Aston Villa was interested in ARH? Wow.. imagine if that move went through

What really caught my eye is that although the doctor didn't clear him to play for 4 months, he decided to start playing in his 2nd month of recovery anyway, just because he loves the game so much.

Haghighi is such a hard worker and injuries have really screwed him over.. lets hope he continues his rehab and doesn't do anything to strenuous out on the field.
                            Stop lying bro. Haghighi hates football. He only trains hard and comes back early from injury so he can afford Gucci and Armani, his real life passion.

PEOPLE CAN'T BE PASSIONATE ABOUT TWO THINGS AT A TIME!

jk.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Stop lying bro. Haghighi hates football. He only trains hard and comes back early from injury so he can afford Gucci and Armani, his real life passion.

PEOPLE CAN'T BE PASSIONATE ABOUT TWO THINGS AT A TIME!

jk.
                              lol that's what some of these PFDC members think about him.. Sad cuz he truly cares about the game

Comment

It looks like he gained some weight too. So his modeling career maybe over as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X