No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree with Bachelot on this. Haghighi needs to go back to IPL (preferably Perspolis IF Beiro leaves) and just stay there. His European career is over at this point. We have 3 GKs on TM right now that have all succeeded playing in IPL. I think Haghighi going back to IPL and gain playing time rather than playing for these no name teams, get hardly any minutes, be "hurt" while "modeling" and eating chelo kabob with Tohi

Playing time is very crucial to the mindset of a GK and Haghighi is in dire need of it

Comment

Haghighi has returned to Sweden and is participating in training with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I do agree with Bachelot on this. Haghighi needs to go back to IPL (preferably Perspolis IF Beiro leaves) and just stay there. His European career is over at this point. We have 3 GKs on TM right now that have all succeeded playing in IPL. I think Haghighi going back to IPL and gain playing time rather than playing for these no name teams, get hardly any minutes, be "hurt" while "modeling" and eating chelo kabob with Tohi

Playing time is very crucial to the mindset of a GK and Haghighi is in dire need of it
        Be nazare man Haghighi kamelan az zendegi dar Iran khaste shode, va zire dolate Jomhorie Eslami nemikhad zendegi kone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If he recovers and becomes fit again, he is still the best Iranian goalkeeper.

So speedy recovery and comeback sir.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
            If he recovers and becomes fit again, he is still the best Iranian goalkeeper.

So speedy recovery and comeback sir.
            I don't know.. Ask me that one year ago and id say yes. But so far Beiranvand has been pretty sharp.

At the end of the day I trust CQ. Love Haghighi though!

Comment

Haghighi shire! He tries and tries and tries and tries...so much that even some fans say he should return to PGL, but he still keeps going on. Even if he never manages to reach top form again, I will forever have huge respect for this soldier. They called him soosool and made fun of him, but in reality he has the most gheyrat and fighting spirit of all goalkeepers.

As already said several times, it's kind of sad we do not appreacite his efforts more. I am not saying he should automaticlly be invited to TM, but we should show our full respect and love for this man - can't say this enough.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The guy sucks big time on P.K, pretty much with every Iraq penalty he went to the opposite direction, no reaction, not even a decent dive, i still can't get over that much.

Comment

Haghighi would be a great 3rd option at the WC. His experience and great character is great for the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                    Haghighi shire! He tries and tries and tries and tries...so much that even some fans say he should return to PGL, but he still keeps going on. Even if he never manages to reach top form again, I will forever have huge respect for this soldier. They called him soosool and made fun of him, but in reality he has the most gheyrat and fighting spirit of all goalkeepers.

As already said several times, it's kind of sad we do not appreacite his efforts more. I am not saying he should automaticlly be invited to TM, but we should show our full respect and love for this man - can't say this enough.
                    There's a big difference between delusion and the gheyrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      The guy sucks big time on P.K, pretty much with every Iraq penalty he went to the opposite direction, no reaction, not even a decent dive, i still can't get over that much.
                      You realize that at this point he was injured, don't you? A few minutes before the shoot-out, in extra time, an Iraqi player wreaked havoc on his ribcage. If anything, the very fact that he managed to keep on going is testimony to his willpower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                        You realize that at this point he was injured, don't you? A few minutes before the shoot-out, in extra time, an Iraqi player wreaked havoc on his ribcage. If anything, the very fact that he managed to keep on going is testimony to his willpower.
                        Not to mention he also got kicked in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          There's a big difference between delusion and the gheyrat.
                          If you call that "delusion", then lets hope all players become like that

Please bro. don't repeat what some fake experts tried to tell us.

Despite the injury, there was nothing much he could have done - most of the penatlies were pretty good.

4 + 7 were unsaveable
                          2 + 8 were hard to save
                          3 he seemed to have touched the ball there, unlucky not to save
                          only maybe 5+6 he could have done better

Overall I don't think any other keeper would have done much better...we lost the match because of that bastard referee, that was the sole reason.
                          btw. I just realized how that dirty younes dude didn't really return to his team after his penalty and instead screamed like a bitch to maybe disturb Jahanbakhsh?
                          Last edited by Nariman; 06-29-2017, 03:57 PM.
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                            If you call that "delusion", then lets hope all players become like that
                            Please bro. don't repeat what some fake experts tried to tell us.
                            Despite the injury, there was nothing much he could have done - most of the penatlies were pretty good.
                            4 + 7 were unsaveable
                            2 + 8 were hard to save
                            3 he seemed to have touched the ball there, unlucky not to save
                            only maybe 5+6 he could have done better
                            Overall I don't think any other keeper would have done much better...we lost the match because of that bastard referee, that was the sole reason.
                            btw. I just realized how that dirty younes dude didn't really return to his team after his penalty and instead screamed like a bitch to maybe disturb Jahanbakhsh?
                            This is my opinion about Haghighi and nothing personal, for me he is just an average keeper, and i have seen many, he benefited(just like the rest) from CQ defensive system, he didn't play a single minutes with Kazan in 3-4 years, returned to Persepolis, benched by Daei, then went back to Europe, played in Portugal 2nd division, then few games in first, and FINALLY... largely benefited from the fact that no1 job was wide open before WC, with Davari's so so performance, Rahmati's conflict with Queiroz. Remember even day before our first game no one knew if he will be no1 or Davari.

He had two Ok games against Nigeria, Argentina, a bit busier vs Argentina thought against Bosnia i wasn't impressed by him and his positioning overall
                            In Asian Cup vs Iraq, same story, couple of bad goals from same spots which repeated over and over later on, and i guess at that point CQ realized he is wasting his time with him.
                            I am not saying Beiranvand, Akhbari and the rest are Buffon, no they are not, we suffer in this position, but i am ready to give Beiranvand few years because he is still pretty young.
                            If Haghighi was injured previous to P.Ks he had no right to stand in goal and play, he should let the coach know, that was a do or die game for us. His issue with P.K and my comment regarding to this matter was not only base on one game btw,
                            Anyway best of luck to him, is just i don't think we will see him anymore as starting goalkeeper, he may occasionally get the call like Sosha and the rest...

Comment

This is my opinion about Haghighi and nothing personal, for me he is just an average keeper, and i have seen many, he benefited(just like the rest) from CQ defensive system, he didn't play a single minutes with Kazan in 3-4 years, returned to Persepolis, benched by Daei, then went back to Europe, played in Portugal 2nd division, then few games in first, and FINALLY... largely benefited from the fact that no1 job was wide open before WC, with Davari's so so performance, Rahmati's conflict with Queiroz. Remember even day before our first game no one knew if he will be no1 or Davari.
                              He had two Ok games against Nigeria, Argentina, a bit busier vs Argentina thought against Bosnia i wasn't impressed by him and his positioning overall
                              In Asian Cup vs Iraq, same story, couple of bad goals from same spots which repeated over and over later on, and i guess at that point CQ realized he is wasting his time with him.
                              I am not saying Beiranvand, Akhbari and the rest are Buffon, no they are not, we suffer in this position, but i am ready to give Beiranvand few years because he is still pretty young.
                              If Haghighi was injured previous to P.Ks he had no right to stand in goal and play, he should let the coach know, that was a do or die game for us. His issue with P.K and my comment regarding to this matter was not only base on one game btw,
                              Anyway best of luck to him, is just i don't think we will see him anymore as starting goalkeeper, he may occasionally get the call like Sosha and the rest...
                              Honestly I do not know why you came up with a whole analysis of Haghighi - you don't like him, ok - but I was merely talking about your comment about the PK shootout. btw. you say he had no right to stand in goal - did you want a non-keeper to stay? Because at that time we already had used all our subs., there was no way to replace him.
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

An Ok game versus Argentina and Nigeria?? Are u serious??

Without haghighi we wouldve lost 5-0 to argentina and 3-0 to nigeria... when ur sefeed pust friends remember Haghighi from WC 2014 then u know he was better than just "ok"

Comment

Working...
                                X