No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's just too difficult for some members to read the previous comments before asking for requests... I posted the video of his assist literally on the same page and at least 6 (if not more) members saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      What a game by Haghighi!!!

Damesh garm!

But what a tremendous problem for CQ! How can Haghighi replace Beiranvand after the latter has been number 1 for so long?!

This is great to see ahead of teh WC!!!
      No way he could replace Beira right now, but ARH making it back into TM would be incredible on its own.
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

High quality highlights of his saves and his assist:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1422...84%D9%85%D9%88

Comment

Not sure who this Iransk_football guy (or w/e his name) is but he posts a lot of Haghighi's saves on Twitter, including from today's game. He made some good ones too, check them out:
          https://twitter.com/hashtag/haghighi...efault&lang=en

Also this:

https://twitter.com/Iranskfotboll/st...28730000818176

Comment

Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Hoping for a better quality one ... it can be a good tweet!
            This one is the HD version from the Swedish Broadcasting group, TV4.

https://www.tv4play.se/program/fotbo...deo_id=3928660

They have a share option for Facebook and twitter that you may want to use. Once the video starts, there is a share button on the top right of the video.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Great to see him get a positive flow!

Is his contract ending after this season?
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Lol loved the part where he was teasing the other team
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Lol Safari's team lost XD

Comment

Haghighi thinks hes clever

Aziz we know u fake the injury just to pursue your modeling career then comeback the year before WC and put on a beast performance to get called up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Lol loved the part where he was teasing the other team
                      yes his line was "you maybe losing now but you'll never lose as many as we have"
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

This article says haghighi was crossed off the TM list.

Looks like total iranian media BS to me though.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=368243

Comment

^ sounds believable to me..!!
                          he has to put in a few more good performances in the league with his club and prove his consistency before getting back in CQ's GK mix..!
                          he is well on his way back though, and if he keeps his performances up for the rest of the season he possibly has even a good chance of snatching WC starting spot again too..!?? but it certainly wont be as easy for him to do so as it was in 2014..!
                          Beiro would have to fk something up grossly in a game or his form must take a big dip for Alireza to take the number 1 spot away from him in the run up to WC..!! i dont see it happening TBH...? but ARH still has a great chance of making the WC Trip if he keeps his current form up throughout the rest of season in his club..! similarly so Sosha, even though he is playing in a 2nd league..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^ sounds believable to me..!!
                            he has to put in a few more good performances in the league with his club and prove his consistency before getting back in CQ's GK mix..!
                            he is well on his way back though, and if he keeps his performances up for the rest of the season he possibly has even a good chance of snatching WC starting spot again too..!?? but it certainly wont be as easy for him to do so as it was in 2014..!
                            Beiro would have to fk something up grossly in a game or his form must take a big dip for Alireza to take the number 1 spot away from him in the run up to WC..!! i dont see it happening TBH...? but ARH still has a great chance of making the WC Trip if he keeps his current form up throughout the rest of season in his club..! similarly so Sosha, even though he is playing in a 2nd league..!!
                            Haghighi is obviously not going to start for TM now but to me it doesn't sound believable at all.

So CQ would rather have Akhbari, Mazaheri ro Sosha who is playing in a second div league over Haghighi who is starting for a top flight team?

Doesn't add up to me at all.

Comment

since nobody answered my Q, i stopped being lazy en googled it myself

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/alireza...spieler/171206

He is out of contract this winter, lets hope he stays in Europe!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                since nobody answered my Q, i stopped being lazy en googled it myself
                                https://www.transfermarkt.nl/alireza...spieler/171206
                                He is out of contract this winter, lets hope he stays in Europe!
                                that is actually great news in a way. If he keeps this level of performance until then, he will get picked up by a top a top swedish team at the very least.

Also , I really like ARH, and his performances as of late warrant a TM callup, but it isnt that simple. Beiranvand has been great for us , Mazaheri is in really good form for Zob ahan, and Akhbari has been performing for saipa and really seems to have impressed CQ and staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X