Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Thanks for 04041374 jan breaking the news in the other thread. Best of luck to Alireza, not the worst move for sure.

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Haghighi found a new club. AFC Eskilstuna from the Allsvenskan.

https://afc-eskilstuna.myclub.se/sit...afc-eskilstuna

He has tough comp for play time the other GK is a tall talented u21 NT player

Comment

"AFC Eskilstuna clear with World Cup goalkeeper

AFC Eskilstuna continues to strengthen the squad. Previously it has been enlisted Tim Erlandsson to the goalkeeper position.

Now amplifies it with another goalkeeper. Iran's national team goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi has signed a one-year contract with the newcomer.

- Alireza's very experienced. It is above all a good character, says AFC Eskilstuna's sporting director Azad Budak.
      - It's a good step for him. He is happy to belong to the AFC Eskilstuna, says the player's advisor Blash Hosseini.

AFC Eskilstuna coach Pelle Olsson in the lead, has reinforced the team with several strong profile acquisitions.

Sports manager Azad Budak has previously made it clear to Emmanuel Frimpong, Tim Erlandsson, Anel Rashkaj and Mauricio Albornoz.

Recruit qualified keeper
      But it does not stop right there. Now the club has secured a further profiled acquisitions. Iran's national team goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi has signed for AFC Eskilstuna. The contract extends over a year and he will like Bosman.

Haghighi last club was CS Marítimo which currently plays in the Portuguese top league. The parties chose to break the contract in August last year and since then has been Klubblös goalkeeper.

"Good step by Alireza"
      Now it is clear that the deserving and immensely's popular Iranian goalkeeper strengthens newcomer AFC Eskilstuna.

- It's a good step for him. He is happy to belong to the AFC Eskilstuna and to come to Sweden. We believe that this move may get Alireza to come out again to Europe, says the adviser Blash Hosseini after the transition has been presented.

Sports manager Azad Budak is pleased recruitment.

- Very experienced goalkeeper. He possesses many fine qualities, it is above all a good character. Alireza is very experienced. We have been looking for a goalkeeper for quite some time now, and now we've got two good goalkeepers. There is a competition between two good goalkeepers - it do both, even better, says sports director Azad Budak.

Alireza Haghighi has 23 A-caps for Iran and was a regular for Carlos Queiroz landslagstrupp in the World Cup 2014. Haghighi was all three World Cup matches against Nigeria, Argentina and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Haghighi also represented clubs that Rubin Kazan in Russia and the Iranian champions Persepolis."

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...ed-vm-malvakt/

Comment

So finally out of instagram and get his ass trained.

Comment

I hope he lasts there.

Comment

Best of luck alireza you have our full support!!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Man this injury nonsense was starting to get irritating. Hopefully he can prove himself here.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

You can hate him all you want. This guy has a MONSTER like motivation and discipline only very few players can match. He is trying and trying, and despite several setbacks, he continues to fight his way up in Europe, although he could easily come back to PGL any moment & earn easy money. Damesh chaharshanbe sori, he never gets the appreciation he truly deserves...
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^and just for trying and being in Europe, CQ WILL call him up for any team camp!
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Best of luck Alireza jan!

It's good to hear he's found a club and will be competing in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                      You can hate him all you want. This guy has a MONSTER like motivation and discipline only very few players can match. He is trying and trying, and despite several setbacks, he continues to fight his way up in Europe, although he could easily come back to PGL any moment & earn easy money. Damesh chaharshanbe sori, he never gets the appreciation he truly deserves...
                      I'm completely with you. He is under appreciated only because he posts photos of himself on Instagram and gets made fun of because they think he cares too much about his looks.

I say he can do whatever he wants to, he's a good looking guy who wants to post photos of himself. He may even become a model in the future after his footballing career is over. WHO CARES!

His athletic ability will not go unnoticed by those who understand football. Alireza is a great goalkeeper. We don't know how his form is now or how it will be, but he proved to be a great goalkeeper when we watched his performances during and after the World Cup with Iran. The fact that he's still in Europe and signed with a top Swedish league club speaks volumes in itself.

He knows if he goes back to Iran his chances of getting invited to Team Melli will decrease. Above all else, he knows that his chances of digressing could increase.

Good decision on his end to stay in Europe. Very smart. I wish him nothing but success!
                      Last edited by teammelli91; 03-15-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

He deserves a much better club than a lowball Allsvenskan team. Despite that, good luck to Alireza Haghighi finding his way back up.

Comment

very bad choice . I know the person who is his agent (blash Hosseini) and he is known to be fraudsters. He is a same agent who were responsible for the Martin Mutumba transition to Rah Ahan. Blash have been a player in AFC academy when he was a kid and I have been a goalkeeper coach for AFC Academy so i know the guy very well. For you you dont know AFC owner is a Russian businessman who have bought up the team to the higher divisions. They even bought the team I played in (Atletico exchanger) and lied 2 all the players with a lot of things. If you are interested, I can tell you more about what they lied about and what they lied about to all the Little kids in their academy.
                          By that I mean that this team is not professional and have no history. I even Heard that Haghighi are not the first goalkeeper in AFC.
                          If he should come to Swedish league (which I personally Think its a really crappy League) he should be a first keeper and not a second keeper for a team that recently made it to the allsvenskan.
                          He deserves to play for AIK, Malmo, Djurgarden, etc. or some other top teams in the league that have a good Organisation and are professional.
                          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Back on track ; the best luck to him!
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                              very bad choice . I know the person who is his agent (blash Hosseini) and he is known to be fraudsters. He is a same agent who were responsible for the Martin Mutumba transition to Rah Ahan. Blash have been a player in AFC academy when he was a kid and I have been a goalkeeper coach for AFC Academy so i know the guy very well. For you you dont know AFC owner is a Russian businessman who have bought up the team to the higher divisions. They even bought the team I played in (Atletico exchanger) and lied 2 all the players with a lot of things. If you are interested, I can tell you more about what they lied about and what they lied about to all the Little kids in their academy.
                              By that I mean that this team is not professional and have no history. I even Heard that Haghighi are not the first goalkeeper in AFC.
                              If he should come to Swedish league (which I personally Think its a really crappy League) he should be a first keeper and not a second keeper for a team that recently made it to the allsvenskan.
                              He deserves to play for AIK, Malmo, Djurgarden, etc. or some other top teams in the league that have a good Organisation and are professional.
                              hum..! thanks for input
                              dont know about this Blash Hossain guy but if he has been his agent and advisor?? (then based on the shitt ARH has faced in free agency market lately per his recent interview,) then yaroo as you claim may be a scandalous sharkster and a useless agent.
                              i suppose its real tough to find another job in middle of season, especially after getting fired from your last gig due to disciplinary reasons...!? so at this Point he had to settle for any team that would have him, just for another shot at resurrecting his career..! Lets hope he didnt sign a long term contract with this team..!!

anyways best of luck to our sexy warrior ...!

Comment

Working...
                              X