X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
    I made this 2. Avina and avisa is my daughters

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
    I love this one, except for the "honour of persia" part. It should be honour of Iran. Let's not forget that Iran doesn't only consist of persians.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
      Nice love the green stripes. Actually I was going to write to u a couple days ago asking u to give us something to drool at before the real kit gets undvieled. Can u make the green lighter. Like Mint green or Emerald green.
      I was actually going to change the kit a lot more. I was going to make all the green parts red, and the red parts green, along with adding the cheetah, but I got lazy so I just settled with adding only the IFF logo to Algeria's kit for now. Maybe I'll update it later

Comment

http://ffiri.ir/importantevent/detai...tantevent.aspx

Have you guys seen this? Do they mean logo by mascot

Comment

we are dreaming again.

all we will get is a stock Adidas jersey in almost full white and maybe some stock black stripes.

forget about getting a custom design like Adidas does for Spain, Germany etc

Comment

I made this a couple years ago
            Let me know if you guys like it

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
              I made this a couple years ago
              Let me know if you guys like it
              The image isn't showing up. Try uploading to an image hosting site like imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                we are dreaming again.

all we will get is a stock Adidas jersey in almost full white and maybe some stock black stripes.

probably true. but still better than the jerseys that fell apart and shrunk on our players. Or the short supply that kept them from trading with other players.
                Will be good to at least have higher quality. Build from there?

Maybe we can go after Puma now that they've lost Italy?! Unless we really believe that contract with Adidas is signed.
                Anyone felt bored enough to reach out to Adidas and ask them about if/when we'd get our jerseys on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                  we are dreaming again.

Hadi, stick around this time man! Delemoon vasat tang shode!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    The image isn't showing up. Try uploading to an image hosting site like imgur

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Now it's showing up. Very nice!

Comment

that would be a badass badge. Well done!

Frees up the jersey design a bit more too if that's the badge!

Comment

Very nice! Now let's send this design to every entity inside of Iran!

Comment

I really like your design, but they wouldn't be allowed to use that crest as the cheetah in it was drawn by some environmental group in Iran.

Comment

Sorry irrelevant thread, but I didn't wanna open a whole new thread on these. Some cool designs from this website that we shared 3-4 years ago here in PFDC. I purchased several jerseys from them:

Comment

^ pls share their link. Thanks
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X