Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was in Khabar varzeshi

اینکه تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در جام جهانی 2018 قرار است پیراهن یک برند معتبر را به تن کند، یکی از موفقیت های فدراسیون فوتبال به شمار می رود.
    به گزارش خبرورزشی، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال کشورمان سال قبل و در سفر به آلمان، تفاهم*نامه*ای با شرکت آدیداس منعقد کرده بود که این تفاهم*نامه رسما به بخش خاورمیانه ارجاع شد و در نهایت تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان توانست از پیراهن های آدیداس استفاده کند.
    در این مدت، لباس تیم ملی توسط شرکت آدیداس تأمین شد و قرار است در تاریخ 10 بهمن ماه لباس تیم ملی در جام جهانی به فیفا ارائه شود. در آن روز، لباس*های تعیین شده تیم*ها باید به تأیید فیفا برسد. برنامه*ریزی و هماهنگی*های این کار صورت گرفته و ایران با پیراهن آدیداس به جام جهانی می رود.
    این اولین بار است که تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان با یک برند معتبر و جهانی در حد آدیداس به جام جهانی می رود و این موضوع، می تواند برای مان به مثابه آبروداری باشد. شاهکاری که بابت آن باید به فدراسیون نمره قبولی داد.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      This was in Khabar varzeshi

اینکه تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در جام جهانی 2018 قرار است پیراهن یک برند معتبر را به تن کند، یکی از موفقیت های فدراسیون فوتبال به شمار می رود.
      به گزارش خبرورزشی، مهدی تاج رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال کشورمان سال قبل و در سفر به آلمان، تفاهم*نامه*ای با شرکت آدیداس منعقد کرده بود که این تفاهم*نامه رسما به بخش خاورمیانه ارجاع شد و در نهایت تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان توانست از پیراهن های آدیداس استفاده کند.
      در این مدت، لباس تیم ملی توسط شرکت آدیداس تأمین شد و قرار است در تاریخ 10 بهمن ماه لباس تیم ملی در جام جهانی به فیفا ارائه شود. در آن روز، لباس*های تعیین شده تیم*ها باید به تأیید فیفا برسد. برنامه*ریزی و هماهنگی*های این کار صورت گرفته و ایران با پیراهن آدیداس به جام جهانی می رود.
      این اولین بار است که تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان با یک برند معتبر و جهانی در حد آدیداس به جام جهانی می رود و این موضوع، می تواند برای مان به مثابه آبروداری باشد. شاهکاری که بابت آن باید به فدراسیون نمره قبولی داد.
      Iran wore addidas in 78, Puma in 98 and 2006, so it is not the first time.

Comment

They used yet another PFDC design?

Comment

A little something I made while we wait for the Adidas kits to be unveiled

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

It look like too much to the algerian kit

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
              Red White Green are Irans colors. Sick of it when People write it reminds me of Egypt, Marocco etc

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                Red White Green are Irans colors. Sick of it when People write it reminds me of Egypt, Marocco etc
                It's because the green and red shades are both completely off.

Comment

I would love if TM broke the mold and wore a color that is unique. So many countries have red, white, green, etc. Teams like Argentina have their own traditional jersey, same with the Brazil colors, and the Italian blue kits (despite also being red, white and green flag).

Why doesn’t Iran wear a gold kit that is reminiscent of our previous royal colors, with Red, white and green pattern on the chest? Would love for TM to have a unique kit like that to stand out among other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Nice love the green stripes. Actually I was going to write to u a couple days ago asking u to give us something to drool at before the real kit gets undvieled. Can u make the green lighter. Like Mint green or Emerald green.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      It's because the green and red shades are both completely off.
                      Looks like trasa or neon green to me. If we are going to use the same shades Everty time we Will end up with more or less the same jersey Every time. Alot of teams differ their shades to get something that feels completly new.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        I would love if TM broke the mold and wore a color that is unique. So many countries have red, white, green, etc. Teams like Argentina have their own traditional jersey, same with the Brazil colors, and the Italian blue kits (despite also being red, white and green flag).
                        Why doesn’t Iran wear a gold kit that is reminiscent of our previous royal colors, with Red, white and green pattern on the chest? Would love for TM to have a unique kit like that to stand out among other teams.
                        well said!

Comment

we should focus on getting attention by playing good football, not the colors of our kit.

I am just happy that our players get some good quality fabric to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                            we should focus on getting attention by playing good football, not the colors of our kit.

your focus doesnt make TM play better

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post

Sorry we offended you with our care for TM. You're right we should wear rags out to the world cup, and show them how mighty we are!

Some of you guys are really pretentious. If you don't care about TM's kits, why are you looking at and posting in the TM kit thread? Seriously, it's like people going into the FIFA video game thread to tell us we are stupid and what not playing with Iranian players in the game.

It doesn't really make sense to me. When I see a thread about "Malavan fans thread" I don't go in and tell them why they support Malavan. I just don't follow that thread. It's really easy to be quite honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                                Because it is the Algeria kit, but the colors matched so I just changed the logo

Comment

Working...
                                X