Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    The president of the federation literally said explicitly that we have signed a contract.
    The same president who's said an incredible amount of BS in his entire career?

We may have signed a "contract" where we buy clothing from them at a wholesale level and then stick IFF logos with them. Why you ask? Well, this way, a ton of people can earn a whole lot more money than having Adidas as a sponsor like the other countries that had their jerseys already displayed.

Or I'm wrong. Who knows.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

It dont matter how nice jerseys we have. as long as we have that ugly IFF log on our jerseys then the most beautiful jerseys will be ugly .. we should Contact 90 and beg ferdosipour to put a pressure on iff to change the IFF log
      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        The same president who's said an incredible amount of BS in his entire career?

We may have signed a "contract" where we buy clothing from them at a wholesale level and then stick IFF logos with them. Why you ask? Well, this way, a ton of people can earn a whole lot more money than having Adidas as a sponsor like the other countries that had their jerseys already displayed.

Or I'm wrong. Who knows.
        Taj has actually been pretty good at sticking to his word as IFF president. He is doing significantly better than his predecessors for sure.

Comment

What TM jersey should be :

What TM will really be : Tunisia or Bahrain, one,

Comment

Bosnia has made it to ONE tournament in history, and look what they have... Meanwhile, we are stuck..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              What TM jersey should be :

What TM will really be : Tunisia or Bahrain, one,
              Now that..

Is a sexy shirt

Comment

According to Saket, the new kit will be unveiled in March
                https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...85%D8%A7%D9%87

Let's wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Let's wait and see...
                  if its march then is during norouz, and before the friendlies we will have in march, i hope is a good jersey from adidas

Comment

Let's wait and see...
                    Gol Bezan saying on twitter that FIFA has told IFF to present their jersey by the 30th of January.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                      Gol Bezan saying on twitter that FIFA has told IFF to present their jersey by the 30th of January.
                      According to Saket, all teams have to present their jerseys to FIFA until that date.

The official presentation would take place at March.
                      He also says that Adidas will unveil the kits of Iran, Egypt and Tunisia at the same time.

Comment

Shoutout to Tehranto for using my jersey design on the PFDC Twitter page! Thanks

Comment

According to Saket, all teams have to present their jerseys to FIFA until that date.

The official presentation would take place at March.
                          He also says that Adidas will unveil the kits of Iran, Egypt and Tunisia at the same time.
                          Egypt has already unveiled his kit, and Tunisia is sponsored by Uhlsport

Comment

The published version of Saket's interview states that they will sign a one-year deal with adidas. Clearly, it's back to bs brands after the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Shoutout to Tehranto for using my jersey design on the PFDC Twitter page! Thanks
                              Thank you for your time and support!

Comment

Video of interview with Saket on the situation regarding Team Melli WC kits/Questions answered:

https://youtu.be/K-UvFEsxgTA

Comment

Working...
                                X