Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    29th of february 2018?
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but he seems to say that a date has been set by Adidas and that it is in the near future. However, he also claims to not know the date himself, which sounds odd to me.
    sigpic

Comment

bear in mind the Longer it takes for an official unveiling of our kit, the more likely its Retail Distribution will be severely hampered ..!
      the fact that Taj is obviously intentionally being vague with that Answer tells me, there's been some talks but as of yet, Nothing has been finalized yet..!!?
      im guessing if Adidas does come through, it'll be very late...! probably next year... march or so ..! that'll prevent the markets in Iran from being flooded with KnockOff version of the kit early-on..!
      it'll most probably be a slightly modified, Generic rendering of one of their existing team uniform templet and the official version will have a very small 1time retail official distribution Only..!! if you dont order your official adidas kit quickly then, shortly prior to WC, after that you'd be left with the Knock off choices.... of course at fraction of adidas's $$

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        According to Taj, Adidas has determined the date to unveil the WC kits.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1472810...AF%DB%8C%DA%A9
        Even if it’s generic like Egypt’s kits, I’ll be content.

Comment

Hoping for the best but this sounds like typical IFF bs to me. They don't have a contract and will most likely not be allowed to wear adidas kits at the WC unless a deal can be negotiated. It's quite possible that TM will wear some other brand next June.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
            Hoping for the best but this sounds like typical IFF bs to me. They don't have a contract and will most likely not be allowed to wear adidas kits at the WC unless a deal can be negotiated. It's quite possible that TM will wear some other brand next June.
            Idk why we dont cut the BS and just go with Joma, Jako, Macron or as a last resort Merooj ( unless the quality of their kits is on the level of recognized brands).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Idk why we dont cut the BS and just go with Joma, Jako, Macron or as a last resort Merooj ( unless the quality of their kits is on the level of recognized brands).
              They should sign a deal with Adidas. Other than that I am for Macron or Joma. Jako and Merooj are are below TM level imo.

Comment

From what Taj said they already have signed a deal with adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  From what Taj said they already have signed a deal with adidas.
                  if they sign where is the adidas design?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    if they sign where is the adidas design?
                    I was talking to my cousin who lives in Iran and he said the Adidas World Cup kits will be revealed in a month or so.

Comment

Why is everyone being all picky about who we get to sign a contract with as if this is a normal federation that operates like other Top 40 FIFA teams?

We don't have a contract with Adidas, at least not yet. They released all their home jerseys. End of story.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Taj just said "because of copyright issues in Iran, Adidas have delayed releasing our kit for the World Cup"

https://as10.cdn.asset.aparat.com/ap...60p__51945.mp4 around 1:40 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                          Why is everyone being all picky about who we get to sign a contract with as if this is a normal federation that operates like other Top 40 FIFA teams?

We don't have a contract with Adidas, at least not yet. They released all their home jerseys. End of story.
                          The president of the federation literally said explicitly that we have signed a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                            I was talking to my cousin who lives in Iran and he said the Adidas World Cup kits will be revealed in a month or so.
                            how legit is your cousin?he has proper sourcing or he is just gusssing?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              Taj just said "because of copyright issues in Iran, Adidas have delayed releasing our kit for the World Cup"
                              https://as10.cdn.asset.aparat.com/ap...60p__51945.mp4 around 1:40 mins
                              i hope is true, i think is due to the cheatah issue, i want to buy iran jersey from Adidas!

Comment

taj said 6 march will be launch i hope is true, i am confident ,since taj has delivered most of the things he promised

Comment

Working...
                                X