Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamB View Post
    I honestly am fine with the kits. They dont look that bad. What did yall expect. intricate green, red, and white design? nah. Just like 70% of the other teams its a plain old kit. And Im fine with the cheetah on the front. not as bad as you guys make it seem. next
    I expected 3 things:

1) If the president of my favorite team promises that we will be content and happy with the outcome of presenting our World Cup jerseys, to do more than just iron a cheetah cut out on the jersey.

2) If our national team is wearing white, if white is supposed to be a representation of our HOME kits, for our national team while playing their “khodahafezi” match at home, to wear their home kits.

3) As promised on Navad and on many interviews, to at least be able to purchase my favorite team’s jersey.

This is what I expected. As long as our head coach and players are content with the QUALITY of the kits, fine I won’t complain. But when Mr. Taj comes out and lies to his team’s fans (YES his team because he is the president and he needs to serve his team) and expects us to be happy with a sticker... a sticker glued on by elmers glue stick, none of these clowns should think the fans are happy..

Comment

We lose sleep and wake up super early to watch Team Melli.

We skip class to watch a World Cup Qualifier.

We get into car accidents because we are so god damn happy that Team Melli scores.

We get heart attacks at stadiums or at home because of excitement or sadness.

We get into arguments and into fights with others who bash Team Melli.

We put in a lot of time for our team because we all love and support Team Melli.

We, in order to show off our team’s colors wear our Team Melli jersey proudly everywhere.

I’ve been a fan of Team Melli since 1996, and have followed Team Melli like a heroin since the beginning of the 2000’s.

This is, by far (and it has absolutely nothing to do with i.r. before anyone comes out and says “What did you expect?”) the most disappointing send off and presentation of a World Cup Jersey I have ever experienced as a fan. And yes, we have every damn right to be upset, because if someone lied to you, you would be upset as well. I’m not content with this bullshit. But I will keep positive for Team Melli as I’m still a fan despite being disappointed.

Comment

i agree was a poor send off, and the TM jersey was poor, but is also good, since from now till june 15, TM is not in iran, and media cant really interview them, the camps are behind close door, so is all good. i dont want to hear morons like branko and GN complaining every two min. I also loved it when CQ name the 35 players before ss-zob ahan game and no Zob Ahan player were selected. GN was pissed, but that is what you get when you screw TM preperations. I am sure Zob ahan players blame him for them not being selected

Comment

I wouldn't be this annoyed if they didn't tease us and make us wait for a generic Adidas wc template. The jersey is okay. I think the red ones we were using before were nicer (cleaner look). I really wish they'd at least incorporate some green into our jerseys, if they're not going to give us a green third kit (Moussavi and jonbeshe sabz really fucked us). Just take off the tacky cheetah sticker and it's fine.

On a side note: I wish we had gone with Macron. They had some really nice concept designs when they were courting us.

Comment

this is a nice jersey. some green should have been included though. also i like the asiatic cheetah idea, but don't they also stamp the match details, like iran v. morocco 15 june 2018, city, time, etc?
            feel like there would be too much in one area. would have been cool for a cheetah watermark. also this jersey is nice, but not worth the wait. with such a basic design any of us can go to a soccer store and customize our own jersey lol
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Adidas Canada Contact info.
              1-855-823-4327
              Contantus@adidas.com
              Or you can go on their website and chat with a live person.

Top 5 worst jersey’s of WC 2018. I think if we find someone who knows what template adidas used for the Jersey you can just get the IFF logo and put it on it and your good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Shirt details more visible here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                ridiculous that these amateurs can't even print the numbers at the same fukking place on the jersey. just compare the distance to the batch.... ridiculously amateur... just imagine we had some professionals working here...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Just change Mexican badge and you have a great Iran t shirt

Comment

Our U17 TM (who wear Merooj) beat top teams (wearing nike, adidas, etc..) in India extreme weather last year. I don't buy the quality thing. As if Amiri will become CR7 wearing nike and become Amiri with Merooj.

Why should we prostitute ourselves to Adidas or other foreign brand that humiliate us like that? At least go with Joma, the Uzbek kit is insane.

That's funny, before I thought we just need to qualify for WC to be sponsored by big brands and have more euro legionnaires. Since WC14, I realize I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      its not going to be the typography at the WC-number one. Number two - its not the most boring kit, literally 10 adidas teams have THE SAME EXACT FUCKING KIT. And somebody mentioned belgiums stripes were their flag colors, OK. Egypts is literally just white, with black stripes, and their fans arent crying about it. and number 3 - we wont be wearing this kit in the first three matches anyways ! So please, stop making these meaningless and baseless comments
                      You are out of your god damn mind. I just looked at other Adidas kits, our is the most boring and amateurish.

https://www.unisport.dk/vm-2018-fodb...Fodboldtrøjer
                      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-away-kit.html

Adidas Condivo 18 Teamwear shirt retails at 50 Euro

Comment

Our actual home jersey from the back:

The official IranAir for the team:

Sending away ceremony live on varzesh tv right now:

Comment

I know about these akhoonds fixation with the back..
                            But why not show the front as well?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                              You are out of your god damn mind. I just looked at other Adidas kits, our is the most boring and amateurish.

https://www.unisport.dk/vm-2018-fodb...Fodboldtrøjer
                              yeah because maybe it hasnt occured to yet bro, WE ARENT SPONSORED LIKE THOSE OTHER TEAMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                                Our actual home jersey from the back:

The official IranAir for the team:

Sending away ceremony live on varzesh tv right now:
                                I don't understand did nobody take a picture of the front of the jersey?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X