No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now we are complaining about having Adidas kits? Engar khoobi be ma nayoomade.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

TBH I'd rather have the good quality kits Adidas provides even if the design is plain over an extravagantly designed flimsy kit made by one of the smaller brands. Also, does anyone have any new news or information about the possible Adidas Kit Deal?

Comment

hahahahhhaa was just about to type the same!
        Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        So now we are complaining about having Adidas kits? Engar khoobi be ma nayoomade.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Yes we've been wearing adidas kits for quiet sometimes now (and most of us, including me ) are very much happy and overall satisfied with it...!! But the Big embarrassing Problem is that WERE NOT YET SPONSORED BY Them..!!
          IFF buys their kits at Retail and Print their own kits ..!! as if were'nt #1 continentally Ranked Team and just some Sunday league team ...!!

come closer to WC if Adidas (or one of the other Elite Football brands) don't step up and Officially Sponsor TM, then I'd personally rather TM show some Pride and instead sport a decent Domestic Brand (like Merooj) than to embarrass the nation with their continued khaye-maling of a brand that has no intention of officially associate themselves with us ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Yes we've been wearing adidas kits for quiet sometimes now (and most of us, including me ) are very much happy and overall satisfied with it...!! But the Big embarrassing Problem is that WERE NOT YET SPONSORED BY Them..!!
            IFF buys their kits at Retail and Print their own kits ..!! as if were'nt #1 continentally Ranked Team and just some Sunday league team ...!!

come closer to WC if Adidas (or one of the other Elite Football brands) don't step up and Officially Sponsor TM, then I'd personally rather TM show some Pride and instead sport a decent Domestic Brand (like Merooj) than to embarrass the nation with their continued khaye-maling of a brand that has no intention of officially associate themselves with us ..!!
            I think the major problem we have now is that we are still under contract with that shitty Italian brand. Ofc this is Iran where contracts don't mean shit but I can imagine it would be the main obstacle for a European based company with hundreds of lawyers.

Having said that if we do sign with a big brand, be prepared for disappointment. We will end up with some botched up last minuted team wear design.

Comment

i think the merooj kits are beautiful and if they were to take one of the design on this forum and produce we would have the best kit in russia! doesnt have to be a big brand

Comment

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
                i think the merooj kits are beautiful and if they were to take one of the design on this forum and produce we would have the best kit in russia! doesnt have to be a big brand
                Merooj kits are made from the crap that you eat noon panir chaei in. TM needs high quality not high fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  Merooj kits are made from the crap that you eat noon panir chaei in. TM needs high quality not high fashion.
                  They have right to improve. Recently, our futsal, beachsoccer, U17 (in India heat and humidity) did wonders against the best of their sports with them. U20 did crap with adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    They have right to improve. Recently, our futsal, beachsoccer, U17 (in India heat and humidity) did wonders against the best of their sports with them. U20 did crap with adidas.
                    Lol, saying 2 teams which were already very good teams regardless of what they were wearing vs a team that wasn't isn't a strong argument.

If U17 or beach soccer had adidas they would have played even better.

Merooj is not a good quality brand and if we are able to wear plain white adidas shirts I would still prefer that.

High quality kits won't make a bad team good but they will make a great team better.

Comment

I'm honestly surprised Adidas hasn't come knocking to sponsor us. There's no news of Puma being interested either. I mean it can't be political, can it?

Before the 2006 FIFA World Cup, Ahmadinejad made the news cause of his remarks about Israel. But Puma did sponsor us.

Why the hell aren't we getting a brand such as Puma to show interest?? I read an article the other day about the qualified teams and their kits. The paragraph written under Iran was embarrassing. It said something like this: "Although Iran is wearing their kits, they have not been sponsored by Adidas. We will wait and see what happens."

Comment

Also, isn't this supposed to be a special edition of the World Cup series? Teams will come with new emblems and some will use bits and pieces from their classic WC kits (like Germany)?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          Also, isn't this supposed to be a special edition of the World Cup series? Teams will come with new emblems and some will use bits and pieces from their classic WC kits (like Germany)?
                          at this point I would be happy with a legitimate sponsorship.

Comment

Btw, why did Daei's kits just suddenly die? It isn't as widespread as it once was...

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/1...d-cup-kit.html

egypt kit for WC leaked. If we did end up getting a contract with adidas, we would get something very similar just in our colors.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/1...d-cup-kit.html

egypt kit for WC leaked. If we did end up getting a contract with adidas, we would get something very similar just in our colors.
                                If an Adidas contract ever does solidify, ^ that's the most likely scenario.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X