No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a few concepts myself... let me know what you guys think!

sardar front.jpg
    sardar back.jpg
    slogan.jpg
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

^ not a fan of that one. It makes TM look too similar to Gutter and you never ever want to be similar to Gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
        Made a few concepts myself... let me know what you guys think!

[ATTACH]17511[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]17512[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]17513[/ATTACH]
        dont like the colors and the busy design but do like the ALL FOR TM Tagline better than Honor of Persia..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
          ^ not a fan of that one. It makes TM look too similar to Gutter and you never ever want to be similar to Gutter.

Not even close... The mountains are meant to represent the mountainous regions of northern Tehran.
          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

By the way, Milad's team, Akhmat Grozny, uses that same template but in green

Comment

Wc18 adidaz jerseys are very ugly : spain mexico russia colombia germany. Smaller countries like Sweden northern ireland and waled go the previous template for 2018.

Hopefully we wont have adidas. I am fine with uhlsport

Comment

Im sure IFF has something up their sleeve, don't be surprised if you see a Kit unveiling ceremony in a month.... NO team has ever gone to the WC without a Sponsor, even North Korea had sponsorship back in 2010 when they miraculously qualified !

Comment

This may sound like a joke but I am actually serious. One of my dreams is to be able to wear an authentic/contemporary TM jersey made by a well regarded global brand like Adidas or Nike. So sick of having to wear cheap/fake TM kits.

Comment

WC is our only Real chance of getting sponsored by a decent Football Brand..! its just about the only time Big Brands can recoup their investment's worth in Sponsorship of TM via Immense Brand Exposure and Bragging Rights to Large Number sponsored teams at WC ...!
                    i think an Adidas Deal is waiting in the wing pending expiration date of (that Italian brand forgot name??) that went south shortly after its signing and presentation..???
                    although we havent been wearing their garments since the Intro, i believe some legal language in that original contract is preventing us from officially signing with another brand..! ?

also i dont believe any of the Official WC jersey designs have been approved/finalized yet..? although quiet a few leaks have been revealed on the net..! majority of other leaks should surface up in the next month or 2...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      WC is our only Real chance of getting sponsored by a decent Football Brand..! its just about the only time Big Brands can recoup their investment's worth in Sponsorship of TM via Immense Brand Exposure and Bragging Rights to Large Number sponsored teams at WC ...!
                      i think an Adidas Deal is waiting in the wing pending expiration date of (that Italian brand forgot name??) that went south shortly after its signing and presentation..???
                      although we havent been wearing their garments since the Intro, i believe some legal language in that original contract is preventing us from officially signing with another brand..! ?

also i dont believe any of the Official WC jersey designs have been approved/finalized yet..? although quiet a few leaks have been revealed on the net..! majority of other leaks should surface up in the next month or 2...!
                      Adidas doesn't seem to try anymore. They really don't seem to care. They'll make their money from the East Asian fans who buy Man Utd and Chelsea kits no matter how hideous or expensive.

Comment

Rather we go with a smaller brand such as macron who is making stunning kits for lazio, or jako who is also making great kits for teams like Leverkusen. Then we can get a bespoke design instead of generic shit that adidas will be giving all teams apart from Germany and a few other top sides

Comment

^ well there is always Puma then..!! they always are the first to chase down Nike and Adidas leftovers, in order to keep their brand alive and somewhat relative amongst the Elite Football Brands ..!
                          they have had a bad experience dealing with IFF which could be a stumbling block but then again considering their tendency to often sponsor African and other ghetto teams, they may still be willing to deal with IFF's bs for at least short period still..!!? especially so if their Signature High Profile Team (Italy) fails qualification...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^ well there is always Puma then..!! they always are the first to chase down Nike and Adidas leftovers, in order to keep their brand alive and somewhat relative amongst the Elite Football Brands ..!
                            they have had a bad experience dealing with IFF which could be a stumbling block but then again considering their tendency to often sponsor African and other ghetto teams, they may still be willing to deal with IFF's bs for at least short period still..!!? especially so if their Signature High Profile Team (Italy) fails qualification...!!

Comment

Belgium WC18 jersey lol

Spain one :

Puma WC18 aren't amazing at all either

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Rather we go with a smaller brand such as macron who is making stunning kits for lazio, or jako who is also making great kits for teams like Leverkusen. Then we can get a bespoke design instead of generic shit that adidas will be giving all teams apart from Germany and a few other top sides
                                We did that last time and Uhlsport embarrassed us with their stuck on taped kits.

Comment

Working...
                                X