X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

condivo looks better than regista.

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
      When does our Givova kit deal expire? I assume at the end of qualification? So in September/October we can start negotiating with Adidas for a real deal?
      Hopefully we can actually do that!
      Unfortunately I believe it's for the world cup ... hopefully I'm wrong.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

So, any news on this Givova hostage situation? Is the Adidas deal going anywhere forwards?

Comment

I made this 2. Avina and avisa is my daughters

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

^ Wow those kits are nice!

Comment

I really hope that Adidas deal happens. Also Team Melli never wore the original tricolor jersey Green, White, Red at the World Cups. Hope this time Iran chooses All White (with Adidas logo and Asiatic Cheetah) as Home and Tricolor(with Adidas logo and Asiatic Cheetah) as Away.

Past world cups:

White Jersey vs Netherlands & Scotland (1978), Yugoslavia (1998), Portugal & Angola (2006), Nigeria & Bosnia-Herzegovina (2014).
              Red Jersey vs Peru (1978), USA & Germany (1998), Mexico (2006), Argentina (2014).

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم

Looks AMAZING!!!!!!

Comment

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                  That first design is the best I have ever seen for Team Melli! Would just make the there stripes Red, White, and Green instead of the 3 Green stripes you currently have, and then in my eyes that would be the perfect Jersey

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

one of the best looking kits Ive seen as well. If the green details were a lighter shade of green, to differentiate from Mexico's, and to match our flag more, then it would be perfect. Great job.

Comment

Both great looking designs. Thank you for sharing! Would easily drop $100 for each. CAD that is

Comment

I designed it on adidas website. I was going 2 order it but you have to order at least 5 pairs.
                        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Have you asked members of PFDC if anyone is interested in throwing some money in on that? I know I'd pay, as well as at least a few others, good money to receive the first design (the two stripes down the center of the chest). Even if it isn't official, you're still repping Team Melli.... These look amazing! Nice work!

Comment

I can understand it is not interesting for Adidas to sponsor Iran because of lack of copyright law there. But in the other hand they can sell lot of jerseys in Toronto, Los Angeles, Sweden, Cologne, Dubai, Sydney etc... especially around WC time.

Comment

I designed it on adidas website. I was going 2 order it but you have to order at least 5 pairs.
                              i like that first design with Sardar's number 20 but no name on the back ..!
                              would prefer a lighter shade Green & possibly 3color stripes down the sides too..? but not a deal breaker if it didnt change. probably XL
                              can pay u or adidas via PayPal or cc?
                              really want it to have that Russia18 badge on the sleeve.

Comment

Well, it's gonna be hella funny when we reach WC next year, and we yet dont have a official sponsor. Hence, last minute, some Iranian brand will jump in, true IFF style

Comment

Working...
                                X