No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=IRAN300;2503918]Hi guys, what do you think about that jersey for the WC ?
    It's somehow similar to Belgium during Euro 2016.
    Even though it's unlikely that Adidas will provide us with such template instead of a random one IMO.

I love it!
    The only problem however, is that I think Mexico will have the exact design at this World Cup.
    Last edited by webmaster; 11-20-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
      Hi guys, what do you think about that jersey for the WC ?
      Even though it's unlikely that Adidas will provide us with such template instead of a random one IMO.
      [ATTACH]17599[/ATTACH]
      Send it to them, Adidas designs this year for other national teams has been kind of retro.

Comment

I just sent an email to Adidas, asking them whether they can confirm Adidas as our official supplier and if yes when, what kind of other iranian nationalteam articles they'll bring out and where to buy them.
        Furthermore I questioned them if our jerseys will be just plain or somehow in retro design like the other ones...
        I also offered them my help if they're looking for iranian retro jersey designs.
        They should hopefully answer in 2-4 days..will let you know if they give a response.

btw Adidas got dissed by Egypt fans relating to their kit design..to be honest I expect Iran's jersey will be similar plain as Egypt's one...However let's hope they have learned from their mistake...
        Last edited by jack7000; 11-20-2017, 07:00 PM.
        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

adidas would love to have iran, is good money, however i think Adidas is concern with copy right issue, but i think adidas will delay showing iran jersey, but will show iran jersey eventually

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            adidas would love to have iran, is good money, however i think Adidas is concern with copy right issue, but i think adidas will delay showing iran jersey, but will show iran jersey eventually
            Yeah it's been in the news before:

Adidas will unveil Iran's kit to Fifa in January as that is the deadline for FIFA.

They will then publicly unveil it in March.

Comment

what do you Think about this as our training kit?
              Attached Files
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Can you just imagine if they do an Ancient Persian design for our kits? Like a hint of Takhte Jamshid patterns.

I’m content as it is though. But I believe it would help them sell more.

Comment

[QUOTE=teammelli91;2503932]
                  Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                  Hi guys, what do you think about that jersey for the WC ?

I love it!
                  The only problem however, is that I think Mexico will have the exact design at this World Cup.
                  The only TM jersey I own.
                  Amazing Adidas didn't sue Shekari into the atmosphere with that.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                    what do you Think about this as our training kit?
                    nice try bro, I like the jacket and the pants. However the training jersey looks a bit like Morocco's jersey:
                    https://i0.wp.com/footballfashion.or...idas-kit-1.jpg
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Sick design by egyptian fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                        Sick design by egyptian fans.
                        Wow that indeed is sick!

Comment

Dont blame Adidas if we get a boring design. Blame Iranian Fotball Federation för picking it. Normally a couple of designs are presented to the federation of a national team who then decides wich one they want.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                            Dont blame Adidas if we get a boring design. Blame Iranian Fotball Federation för picking it. Normally a couple of designs are presented to the federation of a national team who then decides wich one they want.
                            I don't think that's 100% true.
                            There are plenty of good federations that have boring jersies. Adidas simply doesn't care if its not one of their major markets.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I don't think that's 100% true.
                              There are plenty of good federations that have boring jersies. Adidas simply doesn't care if its not one of their major markets.
                              Its 200 procent true. A design takes at most a few minutes to put toghether.

The deal with Iran is more valueable than selling a couple iranian jerseys.

Adidas dont sponsor Iran just for charity.

Dont confuse "good federation" with bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                Its 200 procent true. A design takes at most a few minutes to put toghether.

The deal with Iran is more valueable than selling a couple iranian jerseys.

Adidas dont sponsor Iran just for charity.

Dont confuse "good federation" with bad taste.
                                Adidas also sponsored North Korea...
                                Or look at the kits they gave Bosnia and Colombia last world cup... they don't care to make unique kits for most of the teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X