No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s disappointing because everything else about the jersey is nice except the way they sewed on the patch..

Comment

I don't get why everyone is hyped about getting their hands on them. I personally wouldn't pay a penny

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
        I don't get why everyone is hyped about getting their hands on them. I personally wouldn't pay a penny
        It’s because we love Team Melli and because we are crazy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          It’s because we love Team Melli and because we are crazy lol.
          I got the exact same ones as these (assuming they are from china).

I have also recently purchased some better ones from China with more attention to detail I think will update once they arrive.

I ALSO was one of the idiots who payed for the Instagram ones.

The shirt quality is definitely different to these chinese ones but so long as you are not gonna play football in them I wouldn't care one bit.

Also the chinese ones look better even though they are not good at moisture wicking for playing.

Comment

Thank you adidas. Now that our wc is over, which brand do you think is ready to sponsor us? By the way, do you know were i can order a cheap fake red one? Because dont want to spend to much like it did for the white jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              I got the exact same ones as these (assuming they are from china).

I have also recently purchased some better ones from China with more attention to detail I think will update once they arrive.

I ALSO was one of the idiots who payed for the Instagram ones.

The shirt quality is definitely different to these chinese ones but so long as you are not gonna play football in them I wouldn't care one bit.

Also the chinese ones look better even though they are not good at moisture wicking for playing.
              Yeah dude, it’s disappointing how everything looks and feels nice with this one, but the patch is misplaced and sewed like that.. So frustrating..

How did your patch look like by the way? The same way or better? This lady emailed me back and said “Ok I’ll send one for free but you need to buy one more.”

I’m thinking are you kidding me..

If you can post the one that looks like the one I got please share. I also realized it’s easier to share/attach photos if you’re using TapaTalk.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                Thank you adidas. Now that our wc is over, which brand do you think is ready to sponsor us? By the way, do you know were i can order a cheap fake red one? Because dont want to spend to much like it did for the white jersey.
                Adidas will be our “sponsor” until the end of the Asian Cup.

Hopefully we will get Puma for our 2022 WCQ’ers and for the 2022 World Cup.

You can buy them in Iran at Monirieh or have someone buy and bring them for you. Or you can do what I did and order one for $29 from jersey777. However make sure you tell them that you want the logo to be put placed and sewed on the right way. If you want to see how mine turned out go to the previous page (page 151).

And yes they have the red one too in both Iran and on this website. The quality is pretty nice too but again, they lacked attention to detail with the patch.

Comment

Adidas will be our “sponsor” until the end of the Asian Cup.

Hopefully we will get Puma for our 2022 WCQ’ers and for the 2022 World Cup.

You can buy them in Iran at Monirieh or have someone buy and bring them for you. Or you can do what I did and order one for $29 from jersey777. However make sure you tell them that you want the logo to be put placed and sewed on the right way. If you want to see how mine turned out go to the previous page (page 151).

And yes they have the red one too in both Iran and on this website. The quality is pretty nice too but again, they lacked attention to detail with the patch.
                  is it official adidas will sponsor us for the asian cup ? if so great , i just hope we dont get a low quality Iranian brand , since the government mentioned to all use Iranian products.
                  sigpic

Comment

Correction: there is no sponsorship. Iran will continuously to purchase adidas at à discounted price. Sponsorship means adidas will pay Iranian national team to use its products. No such luck.

Comment

Adidas can go fuck themselves like Nike. Not gonna get even one Euro from me again.

Comment

I think Iran should wear a local brand like Majid. FCK this b.s.

Comment

Yeah dude, it’s disappointing how everything looks and feels nice with this one, but the patch is misplaced and sewed like that.. So frustrating..

How did your patch look like by the way? The same way or better? This lady emailed me back and said “Ok I’ll send one for free but you need to buy one more.”

I’m thinking are you kidding me..

If you can post the one that looks like the one I got please share. I also realized it’s easier to share/attach photos if you’re using TapaTalk.
                          Mine don't seem to have that issue. I included the IG one for comparison. Another thing with these ones is that the red trim seems too dark and obviously no cheetah but overall they are more than good for the price.

Last edited by pres80; 06-29-2018, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Mine don't seem to have that issue. I included the IG one for comparison. Another thing with these ones is that the red trim seems too dark and obviously no cheetah but overall they are more than good for the price.

Thanks for sharing man! Yeah yours isn’t fucked up like mine. And the red is a “zereshk” burgundy red like you said. But overall it is a nice Jersey and no cheetah.

Please pray I’ll be able to fix this. I’m taking it to a good friend who owns a soccer shop and he might be able to undue and fix it for me.

Comment

Thanks for sharing man! Yeah yours isn’t fucked up like mine. And the red is a “zereshk” burgundy red like you said. But overall it is a nice Jersey and no cheetah.

Please pray I’ll be able to fix this. I’m taking it to a good friend who owns a soccer shop and he might be able to undue and fix it for me.
                              No problem. If you want I can send you how to get some for $26 USD better than these with adidas font and numbers and patches.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem. If you want I can send you how to get some for $26 USD better than these with adidas font and numbers and patches.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
                                Yeah please do, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X