Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ pls share their link. Thanks
    I just found this loads of t-shirt with Iranians design https://www.zazzle.com/iran+tshirts

Comment

^ not directly fotball related though

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
        Sorry but it looks like a logo for some cartoons or some program/products for children.

Comment

Keano jan, those shirts/hoodies look awesome! Can you share the link please

I really like the second and third shirts. The hoodies look great as well. I'm definitely interested.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Keano. That's my site, IranianApparel.com. We are working on a new set of designs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
              Thanks for sharing Keano. That's my site, IranianApparel.com. We are working on a new set of designs as well.
              I was just going to contact you and ask if you were going to do the same again.
              Happy to hear it.
              Please make some nice general artwork as well like you did last time, if you have the time. They make for great wallpapers.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                ^ pls share their link. Thanks
                I had initially included the link, but then I wasn't sure if it violated PFDC rules, so then removed the link. I am glad Legofish already shared it (https://shop.spreadshirt.com/iranianapparel/men)

Legofish, glad to hear that. Look forward to the new designs!

Comment

Iran is mentioned as wearing adidas in the WC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rs-losers.html

2018 World Cup Kits: Adidas pip Nike as the dominant shirt supplier as Puma and Umbro sneak into the market

WHICH MANUFACTURERS ARE MAKING THE WORLD CUP KITS?
                  adidas - 12 (Germany, Russia, Argentina, Belgium, Colombia, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Morocco, Egypt, Iran, Sweden)

Nike - 10 (England, Poland, Portugal, France, Croatia, Brazil, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Nigeria)

Puma - 2 (Uruguay, Switzerland)

New Balance - 2 (Costa Rica, Panama)

Errea - 1 (Iceland)

Umbro - 1 (Serbia)

Hummel - 1 (Denmark)

Ramai - 1 (Senegal)

Uhlsport - 1 (Tunisia)

Comment

Comment

Would you kindly keep us updated with the new designs? Maybe in an exclusive thread? Thank you and good to see you around once again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Your apparel look sick! Can't wait to see the 2018 WC designs!

Comment

Hi guys, what do you think about that jersey for the WC ?
                          It's somehow similar to Belgium during Euro 2016.
                          Even though it's unlikely that Adidas will provide us with such template instead of a random one IMO.

IRNADIDAS2000.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                            Hi guys, what do you think about that jersey for the WC ?
                            It's somehow similar to Belgium during Euro 2016.
                            Even though it's unlikely that Adidas will provide us with such template instead of a random one IMO.

[ATTACH]17599[/ATTACH]
                            its absolutely fantastic. That shade of green is also perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              its absolutely fantastic. That shade of green is also perfect.
                              I agree as well.
                              I think that it can have a lot of supporters, but I wonder how can we make Adidas select this ?

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                                I agree as well.
                                I think that it can have a lot of supporters, but I wonder how can we make Adidas select this ?
                                send it to them. Dont we have people on the forum that work with/for adidas, or know people that do ...

Comment

Working...
                                X