Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    For the fans they are most likely fake. But for the players they were 100% real as Carlos wanted Adidas over Givova for the purpose of having the best kits for Iran. Even though we had to take a different route with Adidas.
    I know it but I talk about the Jersey version of lady777...if the Adidas Condivo they used is the real one from Adidas or just a chineese fake Adidas Condivo because soccersport.ch use certainly a real and original Condivo regards the store I Know and be official and professional store.

Comment

Originally posted by no_id93021 View Post
      Can you send pic of it please? How is the quality? How is the federation logo and the Cheetas patch? Crest or not??
      Any news about our jersey? Where we can find it?
      i realy dont know how to upload pics on this page, it never works lol. Quality is good. I was in pw and iranians tought it is an orginal even some girl who works for ochsner sport came to me and asked me where i get it from.

Comment

Anyone know where I can purchase the red team melli jersey? with a number and name on it too?
        edit: I'm located in USA

2nd edit: looks like I would have to make my own jersey?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
          Anyone know where I can purchase the red team melli jersey? with a number and name on it too?
          edit: I'm located in USA

2nd edit: looks like I would have to make my own jersey?? lol
          He still has some left, not the current ones, but official at least and he can print in English and Persian

https://www.iranjersey.com/collections/team-melli
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
            So I touched up my jersey. I'm pretty happy with the end product. Thank you to whoever posted the yoozpalang. #sanctiondeeznuts
            Yo what size did you do your federation logo?

Comment

Got several versions by now, one adult and 2 kids sets from Tehran, one self made jersey and 2 from China. Total amount spent 75 euros in comparison to 89 that one would have cost "original", had fucking Adidas made a proper deal with IFF and put up the shirts for sale.

Comment

^Nice, I'm going to Iran next month, where do I get the best quality Team Melli shirt?
                Others also welcome to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  ^Nice, I'm going to Iran next month, where do I get the best quality Team Melli shirt?
                  Others also welcome to answer.
                  Tajrish and Moniriyeh have the best jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Got several versions by now, one adult and 2 kids sets from Tehran, one self made jersey and 2 from China. Total amount spent 75 euros in comparison to 89 that one would have cost "original", had fucking Adidas made a proper deal with IFF and put up the shirts for sale.
                    Which one is best?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Which one is best?
                      Definately the selfmade one

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        Tajrish and Moniriyeh have the best jerseys
                        I didnt find Moniriyeh ones worth, you can see they are fucking fake from 20km away. Their colombia or argentina kits are very close to the original

Comment

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 3.17.59 PM.png

Anyone else notice Hosseini's jersey said M. Mohammadi on it in the Portugal game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                            [ATTACH]18136[/ATTACH]
                            Anyone else notice Hosseini's jersey said M. Mohammadi on it in the Portugal game?
                            Yes! I forgot to bring this up post game. My friends and I kept laughing about it. Adidas must have screwed up. I wonder if it was against FIFA rules or something. If we had won it wouldn’t have surprised me to see Portugal lodge a complaint lol

Edit: they just asked Milad Mohammadi about it on ferdosipour show and he said he didn’t notice and it was probably a mistake or something

Comment

My jersey arrived today. I gotta say, it’s actually pretty nice. It’s not the best quality but it’s good.

However, the only thing I’m not happy about is how our logo is sewed on the shirt. Whoever sewed it on either didn’t know how to operate the machine, was using the wrong machine, was high while operating the machine or is a fucking dumbass. Because it’s so unprofessionally sewed that I sent her an email about it (lady from jersey777).

I think she may have sent the one with the flaw so I’d buy another one. I’ve heard that sometimes they do this on purpose so they can get more money or make a new offer. Either way it sucks but overall it’s nice. If I can fix the patch I’ll be content.

Also, I tried uploading the photo of it here but my dumbass still hasn’t figured out how to upload photos on PFDC.

Comment

However..

Comment

Working...
                                X