ATT: Mr. Carlos Queiroz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lml View Post
    I was pretty respectful and measured in my post so I don't know what you're on about at all. Talking down to people doesn't make you mature or intelligent.

I know that, occasionally, articles from the face of this website, the news section, get sourced in random football articles about Iranian players. That doesn't mean that Team Melli have scouts prowling the forum section to see what 5th division players have generals here. It certainly doesn't mean that Zandi, who played in the U21's of the German national team, was a standout player in Bundesliga 2, and consistent played for Kaiserslautern for two seasons in the Bundesliga was brought to Iran's attention because there was a thread about him on your forum. I mean, if you look at his career he was capped at the height of his fame so if there was an inside track from you guys it certainly doesn't mean they saw it.

If you know otherwise, prove it because I think that would be really cool. If you're just going to swagger about because you're the webmaster and reference me to some omnipotent, magic oldhead who has been on this website for 20 years don't bother responding, he'll come himself I'm sure.

This thread is about asking questions to CQ, if you have specific inquiries - not related to asking question to CQ - please discuss elsewhere.

BTW - Thanks Webbie Jan,
    for this great idea - I was around when Zandi was in German youth teams and PFDC started to report on him, same as this site did on Dejagah etc... and also the direct radio/phone interview you had with both TM coaches Jalal Talebi and Miroslav Blazevic. Man times goes fast.....
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

do not spam this thread or you will be warned! do not post unrelated stuff here.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

You simply can't deny the effect and the impact that some Iranian online Football sites such as PFDC, IK and ISP had back to the time that accessing to information wasn't like today and it wasn't like you were exposed to 100 sources like now. So people outside, and even some inside were referring to one of these sites or all three back to 15-20 years a go to stay updated regarding their passion for Iranian Football.

Comment

Thank you Mr Queiroz for building the best team in Asia and achieving the best results despite minimal support and worst preparatory opponents(sometime none) in the world.

VIVA Iran!
          VIVA CQ!

Comment

i'm pretty sure Iranian scouts never heard of Gucci before we mentioned it, here @ PFDC
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              i'm pretty sure Iranian scouts never heard of Gucci before we mentioned it, here @ PFDC
              True, so many players that were mentioned here by Kiarash got on CQ's radar soon after. Some may say that PFDC doesn't have any reach, but it does. Major soccer news outlets quote PFDC often. Major respect for CQ and PFDC staff. No matter what, we are lucky to have this forum.

Comment

Afat11 looking at your signature pic, intresting that only 2 players remain in TM from that team. What a major change CQ has brought to our team. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                  Afat11 looking at your signature pic, intresting that only 2 players remain in TM from that team. What a major change CQ has brought to our team. Amazing.
                  We have come a long way from Gholami and Ghazi being our saviors. CQ stated in an interview I just read that he is excited that Marcello Lippi is coaching China. He stated that China will improve under him, and their first step will be to get many players to Europe.

Although I don't think CQ is the reason players go to Europe, his preference for European based players is evident. Almost our whole squad is legionnaires. I think his comments should interest those whom are dying for Ghoddos to be called up. CQ loves Euro based players, and with Ghoddos showing improvement, I think CQ will be trying to call him up soon, if he has not been already.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Any unrelated post here will be removed and the posters get warned. I have no time for your bullshits here. This post is about Carlos KIROSH. It's freedom of speech not freedom of KOSesher.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 03-24-2017, 11:25 AM.
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

old timer logging in here.

the younger crowd doesn't appreciate how incredibly difficult it was to get news about team melli back in the early 2000s (and obviously more so before). For the Iranian diaspora, it was - and still is - the best way to follow this obscure hobby of ours. I'd have to call relatives in Iran and have them read news stories to me. PFDC was a gem. I am confident that we laid the groundwork and buzz that led to Zandi, Dejagah, and Gucci joining TM. I remember the first time I heard about Gucci - he was an absolute nobody. You couldn't find a single article about him online and NO ONE in Iran knew who he was.

One of my cousins in Shiraz, Arash, is a maniac about football. Voracious appetite for Iranian football news - the guy had (and still has) an encyclopedic knowledge of Iranian football. I called him about Gucci and he'd never heard about him. Back in the day you couldn't access PFDC in Iran because of the filters - now a bunch of my cousins in Iran troll PFDC for info.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          CQ, damet garm aziz.
                          This is the only thing I would want to say to him. He needs a statue built in his honor.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                          X