Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 23 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Taremi, I still think he is garbage and that he will never score against quality opponents at the international level. He has decent movement off the ball but a bad football IQ and even worse finishing. His wastefulness can kill the moral of his own team

Comment

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
      Does no one think the PP game looked shady today? That goalkeeper looked like he knew what he was doing when he got that silly red....then for Daei to sub out Mobali is a joke. This championship for perspolis was predetermined before this season ever started. I have never seen so many decisions go into the way of one team.
      how butthurt are you?

Comment

Regarding Taremi, I still think he is garbage and that he will never score against quality opponents at the international level. He has decent movement off the ball but a bad football IQ and even worse finishing. His wastefulness can kill the moral of his own team
        He just shouldn't be the last finisher central forward. But when he moves from left or right wing He is greate.

Comment

Does no one think the PP game looked shady today? That goalkeeper looked like he knew what he was doing when he got that silly red....then for Daei to sub out Mobali is a joke. This championship for perspolis was predetermined before this season ever started. I have never seen so many decisions go into the way of one team.
          Yes, it was very suspicious, I think majority of spectators were collaborating with Persepolis. We should send a copy of this match to Fifa and Al Hilal club for investigation. Fifa should take 15 points from Persepolis. Persepolis was in relegation zone last season, how come they are wining PGPL this season? Their CEO said they want to win the title this season. I guess it is predetermined. Something is really fishy. I guess British government is involved in this.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            how butthurt are you?
            I don't think he's wrong. Internationally, Taremi is not a world class playe and his decision to stay in Iran won't help him long term. As far as Team Melli is concerned, he's fine for playing against teams in the 3rd round (Malaysia, Lebanon, Hong Kong, etc.) but he's far from the type of quality I'd want to put up against South Korea, Japan, Australia and even UAE and Uzbekistan.

Persepolis may be playing well in the IPL but this is the case of 'big fish in the small pond'. Persepolis will run away with the league but I still think they'll be neutralized in the R16 or QF of the Asian Champion's League.

Comment

I have always been a red fan but I don't like what I am seeing. In the last 4 games at least one player of their opponent has been given a red card.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                I have always been a red fan but I don't like what I am seeing. In the last 4 games at least one player of their opponent has been given a red card.

so what would have made u happy that a clear red card should not have been given just to make perspolis way to championchip harder?

these theories cannot deny perspolis is the best playing iranian team ever in the domestic league in terms of style, tactics and composition of the team..
                if they win because they are superior to the others..even their 2 losses were totally avoidable..aginst zob it was one shot that went in..against ss they felt to safe to win it that they underestimated them..otherwise there is no team that would be on their level..live with it and dont take it personally..

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
                  so what would have made u happy that a clear red card should not have been given just to make perspolis way to championchip harder?
                  these theories cannot deny perspolis is the best playing iranian team ever in the domestic league in terms of style, tactics and composition of the team..
                  if they win because they are superior to the others..even their 2 losses were totally avoidable..aginst zob it was one shot that went in..against ss they felt to safe to win it that they underestimated them..otherwise there is no team that would be on their level..live with it and dont take it personally..
                  It is just unusual that a professional keeper makes mistake like that and Ali Daei sends his best player maker out. Their game against Sepahan was very controversial too. Since the start of this season every game they have played has been unusual somehow. No they are not the best team. From the start of this season Esteghlal, Sepahan and esteghlal khozestan have played better. Any team who manages to cover Sorosh rafei, Mosalman and Ramin is able to win this team. Worse thing is that Branko doesn't like Ramin which I believe is talent in Iranian football. Branko is wasting another talent. Naft was playing with 10 men otherwise perspolis would not have dominated this game so easy. You will see that both Esteghlals will do better in ACL.

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami had another great game, the kid looks impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Sadegh Moharrami had another great game, the kid looks impressive.
                      I like his game a lot - keeps it simple and doesn't try to do more than what he's supposed to. Only 21 years old if I'm not mistaken....he's one to keep an eye on. Yet another good product of Malavan too
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yet another sweet win for Perspolis. Though I was not too thrilled with our first half performance against a 10men for about over 40 minutes of the first half. However in the second half, and especially in the second half of the second half, we took full control and played beautifully, deservedly bagged a sweet win with 2 goal margin, so I am real happy!

Taremi's a beast and his strength is way above the rest of PGL players, and especially strikers. Not to mention his great speed and ball possession while running and dribling. The only shortcoming is he either badly disappoints or amazingly scores spectacular goals, I wish he was a bit more consistent with all of the above!

C'mon now, He is a younf keeper, and if I am not mistaken this was his first game with the team as a GK. Everyone can make such blunders and amateurish mistakes. It's an instantaneous reaction at such crucial times, when your brain fails to make the right decision at its fastest and smartest fashion. That is precisely where high IQ comes into play!

My brother, with all due respect to call his "Garbage" is a garbage statement!

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                        When a GK exits the box and deliberately touches the ball with hand it automatically qualifies him for a red card. If your allusion is a possible compromise and corruption, then your theory is nullified/void until it's proven right with solid proofs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I like his game a lot - keeps it simple and doesn't try to do more than what he's supposed to. Only 21 years old if I'm not mistaken....he's one to keep an eye on. Yet another good product of Malavan too
                          If he is smart enough and have a right agent, he should follow the path of like Milad Mohammadi, unfortunately the temptation of playing for most popular club in Iran makes me beleive it won't happen! At least anytime soon.

Comment

Lol this season is shady whether you guys want to believe it or not. PGL is corrupted as hell. Only reason I barely watch it anymore. That Sepahan 2nd PK to win was sick too. I love persepolis but come on...this is disgusting.

PGL has been like this for ages. Esteghlal and Sepahan are not so innocent either. Look at Sepahan's last league win and the way it happened. As far as I remember, it's been like this since 2005-2006. Even during Afshin Ghotbi's time. You guys can defend it all you want but surely the league's playing style does not look right with certain situations and scenarios that keep repeating. Amir Ghaneloi is one of the shitiest coach alive but whenever he was with EsEs, he was killing it.

Oh and...Branko will get exposed soon in ACL with this all star team. He's not a good coach.
                            Last edited by Farhad-7; 03-05-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Very impressed by Ali Daie's team. going down to 10 men 5 minutes in, not easy. they had every reason to roll over specially given current circumstances of their team. Daie made the right sub pulling Mobali out. they fought hard all the way to the end. I wish that red card didn't happen. Ref had no choice. the keeper actually did the only thing he could at that point. Ali pour would have had an empty netter.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                                Oh and...Branko will get exposed soon in ACL with this all star team. He's not a good coach.
                                I found someone who understand me. He is not. He is certainly not at the level of Perspolis nor TM.He should go to Mes Kerman like his master Bladzevic. He has been in Perspolis for 3 years they have given him any thing he wanted. Still he is lucky with many wins. Next perspolis should play Al rayan. I will start beliving in him if he wins but he won't.

Comment

Working...
                                X