Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i said it many times for quiet some time now ....
    TAJ IS AN ASS and a complete incompetent one at that..!
    CQ has dealt with these jealouseAss, scandalous koon nashostez before who created numerous hashiehs for his TM and has thwarted their feeble attempts to undermine his authority and halting his TM's progress, BUT HE ALSO HAD ENJOYED THE IFF HEAD'S SUPPORT IN DOING SO ALL ALONG BEFORE THIS NEW USELESS CLOWN TAJ..!

This time is different, it woulnt surprise me 1bit if these rumors came through..! like mentioned long while back he seems super flustered and looks to have thrown the towel this time .!

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
      That Facebook page is fake! Unless its officially verified by himself or by Facebook authorities, it is considered fake. End of story!

In my opinion, CQ wouldn't leave Iran just like that, he loves his fans too much. Plus he has the balls to say what's on his mind.
      you may be right, however he will stay till world cup, and then leave iran after world cup if we qualify, and maybe 2019 asian cup, maybe

Comment

the issue is money. he clearly doesn't want to be in Iran anymore. if it weren't for certain clause in his contract, I believe he would have left months ago. and I don't blame him. I also don't blame IFF for wanting to hold him to his end of the bargain, resign or do your job.
        He has been very grouchy and hyper-sensitive in last several months. his behavior gives me the impression that he is simply unhappy with everything!!!

He told a Portuguese media last week that Iranian national team practice field is 60 meters!! I don't even know if that is true or not but I don't remember ever hearing that before from him or anyone else. did he just realize this after 5 years?

I love Carlos Qeiroz the coach but I don't like what I have seen from Carlos Qeioz. the man. in the last several months.

Comment

This is from part of the original article in the Algerian media, using google translate:

"The Portuguese, who no longer want to return to Iran, confirmed the contacts with Algeria. In a statement to the Portuguese Television, Queiroz assured to have received proposals recently to take in hand the selections of Algeria and South Africa. The former U20 world champion with Portugal reaffirmed his intention not to return to Iran after the countless problems he faced".
          I have a feeling the problem is pespes players and Branko. CQ had earlier said only if Branko apologizes to him he would take the pespes players back. Of course Branko wouldn't do that and from the look of it, they've been trying to force the players in TM anyways!

He was watching Jahanbakhsh's game and taking picture with him just last week. If the news is true, this must be something very sudden that triggered him to quit during these last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            That Facebook page is fake! Unless its officially verified by himself or by Facebook authorities, it is considered fake. End of story!

In my opinion, CQ wouldn't leave Iran just like that, he loves his fans too much. Plus he has the balls to say what's on his mind.
            It's real and has been verified by himself in the media. He usually posts a lot of stuff over there and it gets released by the the reporters in Iran since they know that's the real and official one that is being run by himself only.

Comment

Come on boys.... same song and dance for the last 4 years. You guys eat this up willingly, its unreal.

Is it boredom? Want to stir the pot a little, have something to talk about before the TM list comes out?

I don't think anyone here realistically thinks he is leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                Come on boys.... same song and dance for the last 4 years. You guys eat this up willingly, its unreal.

Is it boredom? Want to stir the pot a little, have something to talk about before the TM list comes out?

I don't think anyone here realistically thinks he is leaving.
                This is different compared to all other times. Read the replies.

Comment

wonder why CQ was going around meeting ARJ, Gucci, etc?? Maybe saying his goodbyes....Doubt it. He will stay, he is fed up tho, but it would be dumb to walk away now with so much talent coming through in europe and in iran. Plus with two youth teams going to WCs, probably more boys will be in europe by 2018 WC, an even deeper squad. We actually, depending on draw, will have a real chance of getting out of group...Going with south africa will throw CQ getting to WC again into serious doubt. Algeria would be an interesting proposition as they are ahead of iran in terms of talent, european players, facilities, etc but still similar level to iran

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    you may be right, however he will stay till world cup, and then leave iran after world cup if we qualify, and maybe 2019 asian cup, maybe
                    We have a fortune teller here.

Comment

It seems quite inevitable that his heart is not in Iran any longer. He has gone through so much torturous BS and has had to deal with so much relentless accusations, lumped with baseless lies, been called names and on top of all his delayed salary for months etc.

I am surprised he has put up with so much non sense for so long. He knows he will easily be hired with a higher salary and much more pleasant circumstances and atmosphere to work in.

Consider him gone folks!

Comment

https://twitter.com/DiskiStyle/statu...31741650558976
                        Carlos Queiroz is the leading candidate for the @BafanaBafana job, but complications in Iran are delaying SAFA’s announcement @SAFA_net 🇿🇦

I'll tell you guys something, Do i trust these news agencies and journalists? Maybe, maybe not. That is not the point. This is different in the sense that CQ is genuinely unhappy, he just went abroad and started to bitch and moan about the facilities and conditions under IFF. Does this sound like someone who wants to stay?

If you still have doubts, go back to every occasion CQ has been linked to another team.... TAJ/IFF was quick to come out and dispel the rumor. This has been going for 3-4 days now, and no one has made any statements. Usually IFF is camera happy and statement happy especially folks like Abedini...why the silence?

I'll be the first person to celebrate if he remains Iran's coach, but these negotiations are serious, it is 100% clear he wants to leave and is trying to leave....whether he does or not isnt the issue, its his motivation to continue and lead us to the WC.
                        Last edited by CHaMiLLionaire; 03-02-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Well we will know soon enough.

Comment

Official Twitter for SA football federation :

@BafanaBafana

The naming of new @BafanaBafana coach has been postponed to next week as we need the coach available at the Press Conference!

This could only mean CQ. There is no reason not to announce the other guy (Herve Renard) as he is a free agent. But I guess we have to wait a few more days.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                              It's real and has been verified by himself in the media. He usually posts a lot of stuff over there and it gets released by the the reporters in Iran since they know that's the real and official one that is being run by himself only.
                              Not to break anyone's balls here, but Source (Learned it from our mod - Mr Adesor Vafaseya)? Once I see it or hear it straight from the horse's mouth, preferably the latter then I'll accept it. Till then its just debunked, because many nobodies out there have verified pages on Facebook, but a world class coach who has a page that is not verified is very strange.

Comment

It was a matter of time for him to leave...for what's it worth which isn't much someone has changed his wiki info as new coach of South Africa.Good luck to CQ if true and we'll go back to some crappy Vatani coach.I personally can't wait and no I don't want Branco his the reason why this has happened.#notobranko

Comment

Working...
                                X