Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's his latest FB post from today. He still considers himself as Iran NT coach

Dear friends, another birthday as Iran National Team coach, in this challenging, difficult but also great experience in this fantastic country and culture. Thank you all for your supporting messages
    https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...type=3&theater

Comment

I think this is BS, CQ recently invested his days off with visiting all of our legionnaires in Europe, this just wouldn't make sense.

Comment

So who is going to be our coach later this month vs Qatar? if CQ continues his "ghar" or goes to South Africa it doesn't sound like he will be taking the sidelines later this month...?

Comment

^ His Iranian assistants,~Markar Aghajanian and Javad Nekounam...

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            I am surprised no one is talking about this. There is a rumor that the announcement of TM list has been postponed because CQ is in negotiations with IFF to release him from his contract so he can coach South Africa.
            All the Iranian sites are reporting this, including ISNA (the most reputable Iranian media).

CQ is owed a few months salary and the contract with IFF states that CQ must pay 1 million dollars as a penalty to disband his contract.

This is terrible news for TM, IF true. Two crucial games in 20 days.

Screw IFF for not being able to control the environment and provide basic facilities for CQ....and I partly blame CQ for taking us on a ride. Again....if true.

We will find out tonight/tomorrow.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/64...rt/iran-soccer
            http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/64...rt/iran-soccer
            http://www.isna.ir/news/95121208012/...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Here is a link from goal.com
            http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4682/...roz-and-renard
            You're surprised that nobody is talking about a rumor that has been brought up more times than anyone can keep track of?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

April 1 st coming too early....
              Anyway no matter what he will lead the team in the next two matches and TM will win.
              Qualification done then he can have a break but who wants the throw away such an accomplishment after qualification. He does not need any money. So even if saudis conspired and offered billions to a third country he would not sell his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                You're surprised that nobody is talking about a rumor that has been brought up more times than anyone can keep track of?
                Brought up many times sure....

This serious? This widely reported? Without any comment from IFF/Taj? Something is up.

It isn't a secret he wants to leave. All those statements in Portugal?

Comment

Guys ISNA hardly ever publish anything that has not some truth in it! For the first time, I'm actually quite worried about this!

Something that doesn't add up though, is that not a long time ago, CQ was traveling around watching our European based players! Why would he do that if he had planned to quit? Unless of course something very sudden has happened.

Comment

^ You willing to bet your doodool that he's leaving to be South Africa's coach by tomorrow and/or not coach Iran NT for Qatar and China games?

Edit: Meant for chamillionaire

Comment

Lol I bet Querioz went to South Africa to be with his family for his birthday and South African newspapers went to town with rumours.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        That's his latest FB post from today. He still considers himself as Iran NT coach

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...type=3&theater
                        end of story!

Comment

I don't think IFF has the complete list of TM yet since a number of players can be injured before Monday. If CQ has delivered his written resignation this may be true. Even if it happens
                          I doubt CQ will leave before the game against China is over. If I were Taj I would go after the other south african option which is cheaper than CQ. But no way Branko, MK and people like
                          that.

Comment

Sly may have a point here guys

And why the TM list did not get announced like Taj said ,it would 2 days ago ??!!

This news may be true

Comment

If CQ really did this...all the fan base he gained in Iran throughout the years "King CQ" will literally turn to poop.

Zero respect if he actually has gone through with this or even thinking about it at this crucial time in TM history.
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                end of story!
                                That Facebook page is fake! Unless its officially verified by himself or by Facebook authorities, it is considered fake. End of story!

In my opinion, CQ wouldn't leave Iran just like that, he loves his fans too much. Plus he has the balls to say what's on his mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X