No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a huge Perspolisi fan and not very found of Branko but this team plays the best football in Iran for sure

Comment

Lol Al Hilal scored the winner vs. Al Rayyan in the 97th minute. Game ended 2-1. A draw would've been better for us.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        PL jan. Chaab is actually very overrated, other than his bicycle kick, he literally did nothing that tournament other than lose the ball everytime he touched it.
        Branko has not even given him 1 min, so how can you say he is overrated? He has talent but needs good guidance to push him forward. Branko being stubborn lost Sasan Ansari and then he benched Alisha who went to Tractor, Nourollahi had the same problem even Alipour was on bench for most of first half season and lost motivation and fitness, while Taremi was given free pass despite his horrible fitness condition. Ramin was on the bench despite being ready and Rabikhah was given the chance to play among other players! I can understand not play Ramin for few weeks because of disciplinary issues, but not for so long when you need him desperately. Ramin as RB and Mahini as our LB could boost our team tremendously in PGPL and Hazfi. Signing Ukrainian players with his permission was another blunder. We lost Maric and Golec to get an injured useless Polyansky and a below average forward called Primov. They destroyed the team we had last year with wrong decisions and team management.

And for your info our youth NT team got the ticket for youth WC just because of our team players in that competition the coaching staffs were below average.

Comment

Teams W-D-L so far

Iranian clubs: 4-2-2
          Saudis: 3-3-2
          Qataris: 2-2-0
          Emiratis: 2-1-5
          Uzbeks: 1-0-3

Comment

let's see if one of our clubs will make it past the round of 16 this time, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Seriously though!!! Beyravand doesn't give me enough comfort as TM's number 1!

I have a terrible feeling that Sosha Makani will replace him!
              Ever since of his blunder against Guam I haven't been a fan of him. He could've avoided that red card 100% and can you imagine if he caused a blunder like that in a game against SK?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                The bulk of last year players came to PP during Daei/Branko transition, so Branko has done half of the job. Some of these young players showed the results after some months Take a look at top goal scorer of the league. He was on our bench because Branko preferred Taremi over him and not played Sasan Ansari. Taremi is left alone with no rival in Persepolis that is why he is so shitty and doesn't care if he not score goals. He ruins perfect goal opportunities and he thinks he will be in the pitch no matter what. Last season he was better but still crap on finishing touches. Look how many penalties he missed. This season he is just out of form and out of focus. For god sake an average forward could score half of those opportunities that he lost this season. Bazikone eshasati hast ke aslan be dard nemikhore. injor bazikona yeki do fasl khoban bad kamelan mahv mishan chon tadavom nadaran va aslan herfei nistan.
                I bet he will be screwed on the bench in any foreign league and forgotten in less than a couple of years. He is not better than Sadeghian ...heck he doesn't even have half of Sadeghian's talent, and look what happened to Payam in Machine Sazi. We had Sasan Ansari and Ali Alipour in our team but we should have signed another forward (since Alipour was a RW turned to CF) when Taremi left for Rizespor but Persepolis didn't go after a good forward and insisted on Taremi to come back. Taremi came back to the team with no physical training, late in summer,but a good player like Sasan remained on the bench and Alipour didn't get enough time so he declined as well. Everone was saying give Taremi more opportunities to pick up but he continues to screw obvious goal chances left and right.
                The minimal changes that a coach can create in our team is to bring Taremi one line back and send Rafiei, Amiri or other younger players to fill out that spot. Taremi needs to sit on the bench or have his position changed to feel the heat otherwise he remains sloppy on his finishing. If our coach is confident enough he should get rid of Taremi and ask Persepolis manager to sign someone like Sasan Ansari. At best for rest of PGPL season we should start relying on younger people like Chaab and Alipour. This kid (chaab) is pure talent.

The amount of goal opportunity Taremi loses is a disadvantage for the team. At least a winger can finish some of the opportunities if he has the chance. At this rate, I prefer Amiri, Rafiei, Mosalman, Chaab, Rezaian, Alipour, Kamyabinia over Taremi in forward position.
                Well as you say, Branko brought most of the effective players you see in this team! He gave the young players playing time instead of the old lousy ones. This is the result you see. First position in the table.

and by the other parts I meant, beside Taremi and Amiri, none of the other players in pespes forward position, are TM's regular starters and sometimes not even a regular TM invitee. So the usual argument that pespes have now so many TM players and that's why they do well doesn't really apply here. Because most of pespes TM players are defensive ones.

I think Branko is being treated really unfairly by many fans. In fact I'd argue in today's game, with a vatani coach (any of them), pespes would not have won!

Comment

fucking amazing how much shit Taremi gets from some people here. He had two goals and an assist in a very tough situation and still some people giving him shit.

can't be a real fan if you are not happy for Taremi today.

Shireh Meti Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    I haven't watched Zob's game but they had 77% passing accuracy in today's game. That's good for Iranian standards.
                    They lost to a 10 men Arab team soo...

Comment

Beiro broke his hand and ever since he came back his performance has been below the level of his prior injury level. He might have rushed his recovery and not having enough training. I don't wan't to see him as starting goal keeper either until he find his fitness and form together. But he is young and talented we can not deny that. I don't see anyone in his level when he is in form, not even Rahmati.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                        fucking amazing how much shit Taremi gets from some people here. He had two goals and an assist in a very tough situation and still some people giving him shit.

Shireh Meti Taremi.
                        You know what's even more amazing? How many chances he messed up.

Comment

Keep Rahmati as far as possible from TM. He is the best GK we have in terms of reflexes and 1on1 saves, but he does not help us where we hurt the most--- CROSSES AND BALLS IN THE AIR.

He never comes out, and has a knack for staying on his line--- the goal that UZB scored against us last WCQ was a perfect example of this.

Beiranvand might not be in form, but he is the best we have right now. With a rock solid defense that CQ employs, he won't have to do much...and when he does, I'll take that one show boating punch or dive, over someone who doesnt know the basics of being a GK, plus he actually comes out with authority and clears balls 90% of the time. I'll take that 10% chance that he doesnt.

Mazaheri can be a project for us, but we can't insert him in the line up just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                            Keep Rahmati as far as possible from TM. He is the best GK we have in terms of reflexes and 1on1 saves, but he does not help us where we hurt the most--- CROSSES AND BALLS IN THE AIR.

He never comes out, and has a knack for staying on his line--- the goal that UZB scored against us last WCQ was a perfect example of this.

Beiranvand might not be in form, but he is the best we have right now. With a rock solid defense that CQ employs, he won't have to do much...and when he does, I'll take that one show boating punch or dive, over someone who doesnt know the basics of being a GK, plus he actually comes out with authority and clears balls 90% of the time. I'll take that 10% chance that he doesnt.

Mazaheri can be a project for us, but we can't insert him in the line up just like that.
                            Let's not forget Rahmati's shitty attitude. He causes drama off the field, and on the field every chance he gets he is yelling at his team mates.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post

Shireh Meti Taremi.
                              Did you see how many chances he messed up??? This arab team had a horrible defense. He can do that against crappy teams but against a good team or TM he can just pick his nose on the bench cause we have no time for mistakes after mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Branko has not even given him 1 min, so how can you say he is overrated? He has talent but needs good guidance to push him forward. Branko being stubborn lost Sasan Ansari and then he benched Alisha who went to Tractor, Nourollahi had the same problem even Alipour was on bench for most of first half season and lost motivation and fitness, while Taremi was given free pass despite his horrible fitness condition. Ramin was on the bench despite being ready and Rabikhah was given the chance to play among other players! I can understand not play Ramin for few weeks because of disciplinary issues, but not for so long when you need him desperately. Ramin as RB and Mahini as our LB could boost our team tremendously in PGPL and Hazfi. Signing Ukrainian players with his permission was another blunder. We lost Maric and Golec to get an injured useless Polyansky and a below average forward called Primov. They destroyed the team we had last year with wrong decisions and team management.

And for your info our youth NT team got the ticket for youth WC just because of our team players in that competition the coaching staffs were below average.
                                PL jan I am saying he is overrated based on his performance with U20 team. If he can't perform against Yemen U20 how can he play against Al Hilal?

Comment

Working...
                                X