AFC Champions League Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiranvand is NOT team melli material

why Rahamti gotta be such a jerk, he is a million times better than Beiranvand

Comment

Omar Al Soma scored vs. Zob Ahan btw
      Zob Ahan 1:2 Al Ahli

Comment

lol shame on Zob, al ahli played the entire second half with 10 players !

Comment

Zob Ahan concedes with an extra man

Comment

It's over!

Persepolis 3 - Al-Wahda 2

Comment

This changes nothing.

Taremi is still terrible and Branko is even worse.

Comment

VICTORY!!!!
                Al Wahda 2-3 Perspolis

One of those typical dramatic Branko PP wins.

Comment

Mashallah pespes!!!

Comment

Taremi is still bad. In most games you won't get 10+ chances. You get 1 chance, you have to make that 1 chance count.

Comment

Anyway, glad Persepolis won. But really man - they won't get far. This Al Wahda team is terrible.

Cannot believe this Zob team has yet to take advantage of being one man up the whole 2nd half! They concede too. Typical gutless Iranian club performance by them to be hesitant and passive while being a man-up!

Comment

Lol at Zob Ahan.. 😐😐

Comment

what a game....made it harder than it should have been.

they deserved to win by a larger margin but oh boy did taremi make it up for all the chances he missed. kudos to rafiei, ahmadzadeh, and amiri for turning it up to generate chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            LOL...I want to see what the ones who bashed Taremi left and right would say now!
                            If you had a forward that ruins more opportunities than those he scores you feel the same. Persepolis fire power is higher compared to other teams in PGPL. If we had someone like Gucci as our forward you could see more than 20 goals by him right now. Taremi is not consistent specially with statistics. I bet he won't be a good forward in an ordinary team. He can create opportunity but he is average at best in scoring goals. Playing as second striker or RW is the best position for him not as a center forward. I won't like him in Persepolis to be honest. He dives other than focusing on scoring or lose the ball when he has to finish. I think someone like Barzay, Tabrizi, and Amiri can score more goals if have this much of opportunities.

Comment

I thought Al Wahda was good, their foreign players are even better than the ones of Al Hilal
                              Their coach Javier Aguirre has also a decent record for Asian standards.

I'm not very happy with our performance in our first two games though. But good to see the fighting morale.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                I thought Al Wahda was good, their foreign players are even better than the ones of Al Hilal
                                Their coach Javier Aguirre has also a decent record for Asian standards.

I'm not very happy with our performance in our first two games though. But good to see the fighting morale.
                                I wish PP/ES had a coach like Javier Aguirre.

Comment

Working...
                                X