No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Fateh - Lekwhiya ended 2-2. If Esteghlal Kh wins they will lead by 5 pts to the 3rd placed team.

Comment

Ali Ghorbani scored, but wrongly called offside.

Comment

Mansourian is still a clueless coach tactically in the 2nd half.

Any good team would have scored 3 goals so far this half against him.

He has shown a knack to learn and progress, I only hope that continues because SS is relying on pure bezan ziresh right now.

Comment

SS had a goal ruled offside that was clearly onside.
          sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

GOAL Esteghlal
            Padovani makes it 3-0

Comment

FT
              Esteghlal 3:0 Al Taawoun

So far it's Iran 2-0 Saudi Arabia

Comment

Both Esteghlals won!

Great

Comment

FT
                  Al Jazira 0:1 Esteghlal Khuzestan

Very impressive result by Esteghlal Kh against the leaders of the UAE league. 6 points after 2 games despite all their problems. Dameshon garm!

Comment

Esteghlal Khuzestan has me shook! Everyone thought they are going to be a disaster but they proved all of us wrong, Dameshon Garm,

Comment

Dame hamashoon garm.
                      They must be careful not to let it get to their heads and keep form.

Comment

As a perspolisi , I congratulate both Esteghlal teams of Iran for winning today and beating the abrab teams.
                        I am very proud of them.
                        Vaghaan aberoo Dari Kardan emrooz , dameshoon garm va khasteh nabashan 😃😃💪💪👌👌

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Esteghlal Khuzestan has me shook! Everyone thought they are going to be a disaster but they proved all of us wrong, Dameshon Garm,
                          Its the Iranian way. If everything is perfect, we mess it up. If there is nothing but obstacles in the way we somehow excel.

Comment

Great result by Esteghlal Khuzestan. Persepolis and specially Zob Ahan groups are really tough. Zob will have hard time to advance. Esteghlal win was kind of predictable. Al-Taawon was a weak side honestly.

Comment

I thought SS Khuz would impress during the ACL due to their new attacking trio and their already solid defense... but they have exceeded my expectations already. Good for them, considering they have a million non-football related issues!

Congrats to both SS and SS Khuz

Comment

Not our best display, but Al Taawoun was even worse than us somehow. All 4 teams now have 3 points in our group.

Our win was kind of predictable, but what Esteghlal Khoozestan did today winning away against this Al Jazira side is really impressive!

Congratulations to both Esteghlal sides, but especially to the Khoozestani side for this impressive away win!
                                Good luck to Zob Ahan and PP tomorrow! Let's make it 4-0 in Asia in this round.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X