No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The goals were all very nice. Especially the first and the third.

I also agree that taremi has a poor conversion rate.

But at the end of the day he had 2 goals and an assist.

He also surely
    Isn't at fault for those two shit goals Persepolis conceded.
    I blame the midfield for both of those shitty goals.

The midfielders need to provide cover against loose balls like that.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      PL jan I am saying he is overrated based on his performance with U20 team. If he can't perform against Yemen U20 how can he play against Al Hilal?
      I got your point.

He doesn't need to play against Al Hilal in ACL but he should have a time vs Machine Sazi, Saba, Siah Jamegan, and Sepahan ... at least. If you don't give opportunity how do you expect result. At least he can miss chances like Taremi and get experience not being glued to the bench.

Comment

Beiranvand's poor display is quite worrisome. He has conceded way too many goals in the recent games, ever since his come back from the injury. I certainly won't feel comfortable with him being our number 1 TM Keeper, however the question is who else is currently a fully fit and in-shape keeper to earn that title!?

Perspolis' performances in ACL thus far have not been very convincing for me personally. We easily let in goals and fail to convert our great opportunities in front of the opponents' goal. One may target Taremi and blame him for this shortcoming, but in all fairness, despite his continuous unbelievable misses in front of the goal, he still manages to create amazing opportunities for himself and his teammates left and right, and score goals himself. In today's match he had a super assist and 2 gorgeous goals. The guy can shoot and score beautiful goals and score beauties off headers. Not to mention his high speed and great stamina, His great physics can make him a top striker in Asia, and hopefully followed by a decent transfer to a top European team and shine in that continent as well.

Zobahan's loos was a heartbreaker as well as nerve-wracking. True their opponent was a formidable Asian counterpart, however playing against a 10-men for an entire half, yet conceding a late goal, thus losing the crucial match is absolutely unacceptable and unjustifiable!

Kudos to both Esteghlals, in particular to Esteghlal Khuzestan for having displayed such amazing performances 2 weeks in a row, against great teams. Prior to the start of ACL, we all considered them dead in their respective group, but to our surprise and against all odds, they have by far been our best representative thus far. It's just a shame that their games get no coverage, and we don't get to watch their matches, even their highlights appear on websites hours after their games.
        Damer Iran garm!

Comment

Ay baba, why everytime I post, I get kicked out and have to sign back in right away in order for my post to stick? It's annoying, many times my posts vanish when I post. That's why I don't post much any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Ay baba, why everytime I post, I get kicked out and have to sign back in right away in order for my post to stick? It's annoying, many times my posts vanish when I post. That's why I don't post much any longer.
            Don;t you have a remember password option on your browser?

What browser do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Don;t you have a remember password option on your browser?
              What browser do you use?
              I do have that, but I have always preferred not to let any websites passwords be remembered by the browsers. I mainly use Chrome and occasionally Safari.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                I got your point.
                He doesn't need to play against Al Hilal in ACL but he should have a time vs Machine Sazi, Saba, Siah Jamegan, and Sepahan ... at least. If you don't give opportunity how do you expect result. At least he can miss chances like Taremi and get experience not being glued to the bench.
                of course they get opportunities. in fact they get many of them. they are called practice sessions. that's where you show your talent first.
                what opportunity did Sadegh Moharami have that he is starting now? if a player has something to show, he shows it in practice first. How did Ansari become a starter for Perspolis? All Chaab and Aghayee and the rest of those younger guys have to do is to show their talents in practice and they'll get their chance if in fact they are any good.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                  of course they get opportunities. in fact they get many of them. they are called practice sessions. that's where you show your talent first.
                  what opportunity did Sadegh Moharami have that he is starting now? if a player has something to show, he shows it in practice first. How did Ansari become a starter for Perspolis? All Chaab and Aghayee and the rest of those younger guys have to do is to show their talents in practice and they'll get their chance if in fact they are any good.
                  Alipour, Sasan Ansari, Alisha, Nourollahi, Rezaian, were all good players but they didn't get enough minutes. Branko is stubborn and very conservative once he trusts a guy he won't change him unless he turns to absolute shit like Rabikhah or Mirzapour! Sasan Ansari proved him wrong and if Tractor didn't have problem Alisha and Nourollahi could do the same. He should use players in rotation when we have so many good talents including Chaab. I prefer Chaab gets minutes instead of watching blunders by Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Alipour, Sasan Ansari, Alisha, Nourollahi, Rezaian, were all good players but they didn't get enough minutes. Branko is stubborn and very conservative once he trusts a guy he won't change him unless he turns to absolute shit like Rabikhah or Mirzapour! Sasan Ansari proved him wrong and if Tractor didn't have problem Alisha and Nourollahi could do the same. He should use players in rotation when we have so many good talents including Chaab. I prefer Chaab gets minutes instead of watching blunders by Taremi.
                    he can only use 11 players as starters and sub 3. when you give one player minutes to play, you take those minutes from another player. this is not about who we think is better or deserves more minutes, this is about practicality. You can't just take out your starter who is playing well just because you want to try someone else. what would the starter think of his coach if he keeps doing that?

Alipour gets plenty of minutes despite competing with TM players, day in and day out (which proves my point in my last post). Nourollahi wasn't nearly as good a DM that Kamyabinia is but still, got subbed in in almost every game. Alishah played regularly for Branko until he broke his hand. then he went to Sarbazi. Sasan Ansari didn't prove anybody wrong. it's not like Branko released him because he didn't like him. Sassan Ansari practically begged the club to release him. and they granted him his wish so he can start for foolad and hopefully make it to the TM. He told the club officials that he knows that this is his last chance for TM. that's all that it was. Branko wanted him to stay and be patient. had he listened to Branko, he be playing now for perspolis (granted nobody knew perspolis is going to be so short handed).

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      he can only use 11 players as starters and sub 3. when you give one player minutes to play, you take those minutes from another player. this is not about who we think is better or deserves more minutes, this is about practicality. You can't just take out your starter who is playing well just because you want to try someone else. what would the starter think of his coach if he keeps doing that?
                      Alipour gets plenty of minutes despite competing with TM players, day in and day out (which proves my point in my last post). Nourollahi wasn't nearly as good a DM that Kamyabinia is but still, got subbed in in almost every game. Alishah played regularly for Branko until he broke his hand. then he went to Sarbazi. Sasan Ansari didn't prove anybody wrong. it's not like Branko released him because he didn't like him. Sassan Ansari practically begged the club to release him. and they granted him his wish so he can start for foolad and hopefully make it to the TM. He told the club officials that he knows that this is his last chance for TM. that's all that it was. Branko wanted him to stay and be patient. had he listened to Branko, he be playing now for perspolis (granted nobody knew perspolis is going to be so short handed).
                      Take a look at Rostov for instance despite being a defensive team they used to go on rotation under Gurbanberdiyev and almost all of their players were satisfied and had some minutes to play. Persepolis doesn't have this flexibility. Sasan Ansari left because he was pissed off didn't get enough time to show his talent. He said it to media. We don't hire all these talents to stuck pile them on the bench without usage. This is called wasteful management.

I show you some analysis of how Branko changed his preferences from last season and their effects on our players.

1. Ali Alipour
                      he has been used as CF instead of usual RW and only 5 times over 80 min in this season which he scored 1 goal and assisted 2. He had 2 other assists as well.

Same guy (19-20 yrs) was used 12 times over 75 min and scored 3 goals and assisted 5 times in last season. He had 2 more goals and one assist as well.

His ideal position is RW/SS and he was playing great with Taremi last season. They could find each other pretty well. But look at him now? I also blame him for not keeping himself on top condition despite the inconsistency playing time. (Ezatollahi kept himself in top form for a long time in Rostov although he didn't get enough time that is the right mentality)

2. Sasan Ansari:
                      This guy got 31 min in 4 matches for Persepolis despite being one of the most prolific goal scorer in PGPL. He started scoring goals as soon as he left the team. He is top goal scorer in PGPL in a weaker team with 13 goals and 2 assists now.

3. Omid Alishah:
                      Played in 5 matches over 80 min and scored 1 and assisted 1 this season. Later he got injured and recovered but didn't get time to play, so he used his military clause as an exit.
                      He played over 80 min in 20 matches, scored 6 and assisted 9 last season

4. Ahmad Nourollahi:
                      He played more than 80 min only 2 times out 15 matches and assisted 1.
                      He played more than 80 min in 16 matches in last season, scored 2 and assisted 2. He was a vital part of our team

5. Chaab: Got 0 minute so far

It obviously shows Branko switched from some of his useful players to the new comers. Vahid Amiri is a great LW/SS in my opinion and in par with Alisha but Branko totally blasted Alisha to keep Amiri. Amir can function very well in SS even CF while keeping Alisha as LW.

Soroush Rafiei is another good player we signed and he is great in LW/RW/CMF/AMF

But now look at other blunders like Aram Tab or Rabikhah
                      1. Rabkhah is signed in and plays over 75-80 min in 16 matches with all antique back passes causing trouble for the team.
                      2. Aram Tab wasting the bench space
                      3. Polyansky wasted the bench space and injured all the times
                      4. Primov wasted the bench space

If this trend continues people like Rezaian, Ali Alipour and even Nariman Jahan leave the team. Nariman Jahan has joined the team recently but if we don't use him enough he will end up just like other potentially good players who left us.

Not having Nourollahi and only relying on Kamyabinia hurt us the most in Tehran Derby. If you watch that match closely you can see we didn't have a DM to cover the hole in our LB. Losing Alisha was a bad choice but Soroush Rafiei upset that by his great performance. Losing Sasan Ansari was a blunder that kept us in this situation that no matter how many 100% goal opportunities Taremi ruins we have to stick with him. Branko himself admitted that Taremi causes his hairs to grow white but had no other choice. Khodesh goft bekheir as Taremi ki ro darim ke bezaram to zamin. Khodesh fahmid che ghalati kard be Sasan bazi nadad. Look at any serious team in ACL or ECL, they have at least 3 CF not only 1. we have only 1 CF and two RW/LW turned to CF. That is obvious our conversion ratio turn to shit.
                      Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-01-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X