Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donate to KIA FC for the Lennart Johansson Cup vs. Barcelona, Juventus & Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    I have the same problem. Im not to savvy with this whole paying online stuff. Let me know if you figure it out .
    It just worked for me! Try again and let me know if it works for you too.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
      It just worked for me! Try again and let me know if it works for you too.
      It finally worked for me too.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I am shocked and sad to see that this thread only got 4 likes so far and not many really seem to care about grassroots. However once these players are at their top everyone will jump on the bandwagon, but wouldn’t be greater to support them when they are unknown? There is no better feeling for a football fan to support a player at their beginning of his career and see him growing up spreading the name all over the media...

I am proud to see so many successful Iranians all over the world, but at the same time it’s frustrating and shameful that we don’t really use our money, influence and power to help Iran and Iranians.
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

I am shocked and sad to see that this thread only got 4 likes so far and not many really seem to care about grassroots. However once these players are at their top everyone will jump on the bandwagon, but wouldn’t be greater to support them when they are unknown? There is no better feeling for a football fan to support a player at their beginning of his career and see him growing up spreading the name all over the media...

I am proud to see so many successful Iranians all over the world, but at the same time it’s frustrating and shameful that we don’t really use our money, influence and power to help Iran and Iranians.
          Maybe we should start a GoFund me page.

Comment

Big thanks for the donation nariman and Ali doust jan. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130]

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Tell this to the following people in the link not our broke ass countrymen.

http://research.omicsgroup.org/index...e_by_net_worth

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Tell this to the following people in the link not our broke ass countrymen.
                http://research.omicsgroup.org/index...e_by_net_worth
                Where did I tell that to our "broke ass countrymen"?

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                Big thanks for the donation nariman and Ali doust jan. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130]
                از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                That's nothing bro., don't even mention it. Let's spread the message

btw. what do you think of this idea:

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Maybe we should start a GoFund me page.
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

If anyone has any money to give, even $5, please see the first page for details on how to donate to Iran's GRASSROOTS program. KIA FC has the potential to bring a lot of joy to us Iranians for years to come by producing professional players who will ply their trade in Team Melli and European clubs.

But they need our financial support. Please help if you can. Anything will help!

Comment

If anyone has any money to give, even $5, please see the first page for details on how to donate to Iran's GRASSROOTS program. KIA FC has the potential to bring a lot of joy to us Iranians for years to come by producing professional players who will ply their trade in Team Melli and European clubs.

But they need our financial support. Please help if you can. Anything will help!
                    How much more time do we have to raise the full amount?
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

we are done with the payment for Lennart Johansson trophy and now remains the Gothia Cup. Thanx for your support

https://instagram.com/p/BR8Nsyrhgge/
                      https://instagram.com/p/BR8UFFTjWxy/
                      https://instagram.com/p/BR8WcnZhiWA/

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم

Comment

we are done with the payment for Lennart Johansson trophy and now remains the Gothia Cup. Thanx for your support

https://instagram.com/p/BR8Nsyrhgge/
                        https://instagram.com/p/BR8UFFTjWxy/
                        https://instagram.com/p/BR8WcnZhiWA/

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                        Amazing news!!

Comment

Amazing news!!
                          I'm so glad that we made the payment to the Lennart Johansson Trophy. we were very stressed about it because we were late with the payment. now we have Gothia cup left and the last day to pay for that cup is 1 of may. I going to Iraan on Saturday and will visit fc kia Academy and I will update you with pictures

Comment

I'm so glad that we made the payment to the Lennart Johansson Trophy. we were very stressed about it because we were late with the payment. now we have Gothia cup left and the last day to pay for that cup is 1 of may. I going to Iraan on Saturday and will visit fc kia Academy and I will update you with pictures
                            Thank you for your hard work. You've made yourself an undeniable part of the process for the future of Iranian football. Great job.

Comment

Today is May 24th and we have no update by this member who was going to bring joy to FC Kia. I would rather to help FC Kia directly. No disrespect to people who truly help FC Kia in Sweden or other countries but we have so many scams going on that it is hard to trust. We have to blame our own countrymen for being so creative in a negative ways.

Comment

Shahramii was last spotted laughing all the way to the bank.

But seriously what happened to the money?

Comment

Working...
                                X