Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghans and Iranians are the same people just through unfortunate event through history have borders drawn between them.

I support an Afghan NT same way I would TM. It really comes down to supporting Iranic people not so much one country.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Report The Wheels and give him negative reps if you think what he said is disgusting
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
        Afghans and Iranians are the same people just through unfortunate event through history have borders drawn between them.

I support an Afghan NT same way I would TM. It really comes down to supporting Iranic people not so much one country.
        Definitely not the same people...Afghanistan has largely been inhabited by Pashtuns (and their ancestral predecessor groups), which were quite separate culturally from the Persians/Medes (even if they were under our empire for long periods, meaning that large pockets of Afghanistan speak their local dialect of Persian).

However, we shared some important historical events with them, so there's no doubt we have some real historical bonds.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Tell that to all the Swedish women scared of being raped by immigrants from countries like Afghanistan.
          Funny how a random guy on the other side of the globe is telling a person born in Sweden how Swedish women think.. I've heard it all. Sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Report The Wheels and give him negative reps if you think what he said is disgusting
            You don't know them like I do, they're "good" in Iran because they're not in a position to criticize us. They truly they they're above us, I know this because I've spent enough time with them.

Comment

You don't know them like I do, they're "good" in Iran because they're not in a position to criticize us. They truly they they're above us, I know this because I've spent enough time with them.
              What does that have to do with my comment?

I'm just reminding people that they can report and rep things they find disgusting.

Personally I don't care about what you think you know.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                What does that have to do with my comment?
                I'm just reminding people that they can report and rep things they find disgusting.
                Personally I don't care about what you think you know.
                Then you're being an idiot and have no idea of what you're accusing me of. Go be a left wing nut case somewhere else.

Comment

Then you're being an idiot and have no idea of what you're accusing me of. Go be a left wing nut case somewhere else.
                  I hope you are not like this in real life. Jesus.
                  'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by PersianBoy9 View Post
                    I hope you are not like this in real life. Jesus.
                    Vancouver is very left wing and intolerant of other views, I keep it to myself of course. Or everyone will start giving me the cold shoulder.

Comment

@TheWheels,
                      Once again you are going off-topic in a football related thread.
                      And we do have rules that forbid hate speech and racist remarks toward others. Its all in the rules, you find the link in my signature!
                      Just last week you received an infraction, dont want to give you another one this week (that will result in a ban) unless you make me to!
                      Friendly warning CUT IT OFF!!!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Vancouver is very left wing and intolerant of other views, I keep it to myself of course. Or everyone will start giving me the cold shoulder.
                        First of all good luck to our brothers in Afghanistan, I know this is off-topic but has dude gone mad? Are you part of the "Iranians are Ariyans, Heil Hitler" movement?
                        You are aware that the right wing ppl in the Western country you are in right now consider you a foreigner, being an invader, finding it unfair you being there where you are right now, taking someones job/place and etc, do they differentiate in Iranian of Afghan???

You do realize that pure "race" Iranians/Persians hardly exist anymore? even back in the day Persians mixed with local tribes (Medes, Assyrians), but now 99% being of mixed race..!?
                        Over the years (due to geographical events) Iranians/Persians mixed with Turks, Arabs, Greeks, Indians and so on. All that mixed together are what Iranians are today...
                        Ppl from the different areas in Iran, being from different heritance/culture, can't even see eye to eye in terms of cultural differences/heritance/religion.. It is that the current borders were made as they are situated right now..

That being said, we do in fact share an inheritance with the Afghans if you look at their DNA roots, very similar to the Iranian mix, being from Iran and similar areas... So considering the fact that there are no pure raced ppl in the area, it is only the cultural inheritance which we are left with and that for a large part we share too, so what are you talking about dude??

I think I know what your issue is though...
                        "Soccer is easy, It is only hard to play soccer easily"
                        "You always have to score 1 goal more than the opponent"
                        Johan Cruijff

Comment

I'm happy for them

Comment

Originally posted by Persinho View Post
                            First of all good luck to our brothers in Afghanistan, I know this is off-topic but has dude gone mad? Are you part of the "Iranians are Ariyans, Heil Hitler" movement?
                            You are aware that the right wing ppl in the Western country you are in right now consider you a foreigner, being an invader, finding it unfair you being there where you are right now, taking someones job/place and etc, do they differentiate in Iranian of Afghan???

You do realize that pure "race" Iranians/Persians hardly exist anymore? even back in the day Persians mixed with local tribes (Medes, Assyrians), but now 99% being of mixed race..!?
                            Over the years (due to geographical events) Iranians/Persians mixed with Turks, Arabs, Greeks, Indians and so on. All that mixed together are what Iranians are today...
                            Ppl from the different areas in Iran, being from different heritance/culture, can't even see eye to eye in terms of cultural differences/heritance/religion.. It is that the current borders were made as they are situated right now..

That being said, we do in fact share an inheritance with the Afghans if you look at their DNA roots, very similar to the Iranian mix, being from Iran and similar areas... So considering the fact that there are no pure raced ppl in the area, it is only the cultural inheritance which we are left with and that for a large part we share too, so what are you talking about dude??

South park=amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Persinho View Post
                              Hamishe enghad bamazeh boodi ya tazegiyah shodi? Kam ver bezan. And no I'm not one of those pure Aryan nationalist w/e, I've just had very negative experiences with Afghans and Kurds. And btw, many of them dislike Iran here. Now stop replying to me, Adesor gave me a friendly warning.

Comment

Hamishe enghad bamazeh boodi ya tazegiyah shodi? Kam ver bezan. And no I'm not one of those pure Aryan nationalist w/e, I've just had very negative experiences with Afghans and Kurds. And btw, many of them dislike Iran here. Now stop replying to me, Adesor gave me a friendly warning.
                                kam ver bezan? babaaa internet gangster , toam pas enghad harfe moft nazan, too yek forum statement post mikoni mardom javab midan dige, na?
                                "Soccer is easy, It is only hard to play soccer easily"
                                "You always have to score 1 goal more than the opponent"
                                Johan Cruijff

Comment

Working...
                                X