Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa league Last 16 Draw (rostov and olympicos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europa league Last 16 Draw (rostov and olympicos)

SINCE rostov and olympicos are both in the draw, please update us for the time which the draw will take place and the link if you have any, alo give your prefered draws for rostov and olympikos
    i prefer Rostov VS Manchester United/Lyon
    Olympicos vs Roma/ Borussia Moenchengladbach

Olympiacos.... it's Olympiacos

Comment

From Olympiacos and Rostov, I think the latter has a better chance of overcoming Manchester United.

Drawing Manchester United can provide so much attention from the media on a team.

My boy Sardar embarrasses defenders for a living, so I'm sure Rojo and Smalling would be the casualties this time![emoji12]

Comment

I would prefer our boys facing big teams later on and getting further in the comp but at some point I would love to see Sardar play against ManU.

Comment

draw time is 7am ET, and can be viewed on eufa.com

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            From Olympiacos and Rostov, I think the latter has a better chance of overcoming Manchester United.

Drawing Manchester United can provide so much attention from the media on a team.

My boy Sardar embarrasses defenders for a living, so I'm sure Rojo and Smalling would be the casualties this time![emoji12]
            Called it![emoji12]

Comment

Working...
            X