Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell does CQ think he is doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
    Unfortunately there is nothing normal...with not inviting players from the best team in your league due to a spat with the manager of that team.
    I honestly doubt Perspolis is the best team in the league these days. I have always been a fan of perpolis but I think these days they are getting what ever possible help to become the champion. Like their last game against Sepahan and those controversial penalties.
    Worst part is that after buying so many TM players they want to rule over TM which can not be accepted by CQ.

Comment

People had similar reactions when Rahmati and Aghili were kicked off the team and we all know how that went.

Trusting your NT manager, means you trust him in times like these.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

He is doing what's right for TM. damesh garm.

Comment

all from asking for a basic training camp, a couple friendlies. jesus I really think he must love the players and country a whole lot not to leave. Anyways, we saw how excellently everybody performed in ACL with those two weeks extra preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            all from asking for a basic training camp, a couple friendlies. jesus I really think he must love the players and country a whole lot not to leave.
            Yes, that must be it. it's all about Love!

Comment

Ferdowsipour just announced: According to IFF 8 Persepolis players will be invited to TM!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                He is doing what's right for TM. damesh garm.
                You said it brother!

He's doing what's best for our national team.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  Ferdowsipour just announced: According to IFF 8 Persepolis players will be invited to TM!
                  If that's true then GREAT. I'm glad he ended up doing the right thing in the end...I bet you he knew he had to use PP players this whole time and how ridiculous it would have been for him not to do so BUT Mr. gigantic ego just had to create all this unnecessary drama that everyone could have lived without. Hopefully no more drama will be sorrounding our TM and we just focus on SOORAKH SOORAKHing Qatar and China from this point on.

Comment

TM above and beyond all. Even if it costs my favorite club's great players. We once trusted in CQ and it greatly paid off, we shall do it again! Not because we're sheep, but rather because every single of his demands list is common sense and will solely benefit our football and its utmost highest destination "WC appearances"...

Comment

Working...
                    X