Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell does CQ think he is doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell does CQ think he is doing?

I thought all the drama with Branko was over and he was going to focus on FOOTBALL ONLY and not what 5-year-olds do!

Is he really planning on not inviting anyone from Persepolis for the upcoming games? This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard in my life.

What did the players do? Before you guys start licking his genitals just please answer this simple question!!!

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
    I thought all the drama with Branko was over and he was going to focus on FOOTBALL ONLY and not what 5-year-olds do!

Is he really planning on not inviting anyone from Persepolis? This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard in my life.
    Well as long as TM succeeds i don't really care who plays
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
      Well as long as TM succeeds i don't really care who plays
      i dont see how TM will qualify without 6 starting players. Because of that i also dont see him cutting PP players, he is just doing lajbazi right now

Comment

if he does, its ridiculous. Ramin is a must.

Comment

rezaein is the most important piece
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            i dont see how TM will qualify without 6 starting players. Because of that i also dont see him cutting PP players, he is just doing lajbazi right now

6 starting players? lol, no

Comment

Let's wait for him to come and officially announce his list before we jump on the bandwagon and put his neck under guillotine.

People talk about not having asked PP player passports for Qatar Visa, whilst the whole PP team is currently in Dubai now (i guess they need a passport to travel) and soon they'll have to go to Qatar to play Al Rayyan. I'm sure their club has applied for Qatar visa already, so why duplicate visa request by IFF?

Even in the unlikely scenario of CQ not inviting them, he has every right as a coach to invite the players of his choice.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                Let's wait for him to come and officially announce his list before we jump on the bandwagon and put his neck under guillotine.
                People talk about not having asked PP player passports for Qatar Visa, whilst the whole PP team is currently in Dubai now (i guess they need a passport to travel) and soon they'll have to go to Qatar to play Al Rayyan. I'm sure their club has applied for Qatar visa already, so why duplicate visa request by IFF?
                Even in the unlikely scenario of CQ not inviting them, he has every right as a coach to invite the players of his choice.
                Valid point about the Visa situation. Hope that is just it. But no he doesn't have the right to leave 6 starting players out because he feels like it based on his personal vendetta, he can take that BS to Bafana Bafana or South Africa or whereever else he wants to go to. The players had nothing to do with any of this, and to come out and publicly insult them by saying they are overweight? That's just childish, unprofessional behavior that I am not gonna stand for as a fan.

Comment

I would rather have CQ make a point so we don't have to deal with this stupid shit in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                    Valid point about the Visa situation. Hope that is just it. But no he doesn't have the right to leave 6 starting players out because he feels like it based on his personal vendetta, he can take that BS to Bafana Bafana or South Africa or whereever else he wants to go to. The players had nothing to do with any of this, and to come out and publicly and insult them by saying they are overweight? That's just childish, unprofessional behavior that I am not gonna stand for as a fan.
                    I totally agree that hold the players accountable for the unprofessional behavior of their coach.
                    I'm sure CQ is clever enough to consider the benefit of his team over a stupid personal conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      rezaein is the most important piece
                      Nobody is more important than seyed jalal - not a single player. Azmoun, JB, Ezi are all replaceable, we don't have anyone as consistent, reliable, and no leader like him. His absence will be devastating but I don't even really buy these tumors anyway.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Nobody is more important than seyed jalal - not a single player. Azmoun, JB, Ezi are all replaceable, we don't have anyone as consistent, reliable, and no leader like him. His absence will be devastating but I don't even really buy these tumors anyway.
                        This exactly. And one reason this whole thing doesn't make sense. There is no way CQ is not going to invite Hosseini over some horseplay with an irrelevant coach.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I dont know for me Hosseini 100% needs to be phased out by the next world cup, at most be a sub in 2018. Hes getting too old and we need to start shaping our future CBs. While he still has a role to play in qualifying, the world wont end if we play PAG and Montazeri against Qatar/China. He's our Best CB in leadership but he was getting torched by Nigerias runners last world cup at 32.

Goalie is a mix up as always. RB will be Ghafouri if Rezaian is not called. Only confusing part is what to do at LW with Dejagah out and if Amiri is not called up. Torabi?
                          Last edited by perspolis#1; 02-22-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

What Carlos is doing may or may not affect Team Melli negatively. Especially since a player like Jalal Hosseini won't be with us to finish this WCQ'ing campaign.

We've been here before. With Hadi Aghili, Ashkan Dejagah, and Mehdi Rahmati out of our squad because of injury or kicked out of Team Melli. We did it without them.

Don't get me wrong, this is a big blow to our team's chemistry. But we will prevail.

At the end of the day, Carlos will help us qualify to Russia 2018. While doing so he will send a message to Branko that he didn't use "his" players (even though Rezaeian, Kamyabinia, Hosseini, Taremi, and company all trained under this man and were coached by him). He will also qualify Iran to the World Cup 2 times, and in a row! Something that Branko hasn't done.

Dahanesh service e service mishe.

Comment

Hopefully you guys won't read this the wrong way. I still love my team Persepolis and childish acts between coaches will never affect my passion for the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X