Your TM lineup vs Qatar without Perspolis players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction:

With or without PP players, Iran will dominate the game, the same way it dominated S. Korea. It may not be an offensive showcase, but Iran will dictate everything and will allow very few chances for the multi-national Qatar team. Bet on it.

I just hope the TM players will not fall for the predictable unsportsmanship that will be displayed for 90 minutes by the Qatari team.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      Prediction:

With or without PP players, Iran will dominate the game, the same way it dominated S. Korea. It may not be an offensive showcase, but Iran will dictate everything and will allow very few chances for the multi-national Qatar team. Bet on it.

I just hope the TM players will not fall for the predictable unsportsmanship that will be displayed for 90 minutes by the Qatari team.
      I believe the Qataris will play mind games and actually sit back and hope to counter. I don't think they'll try to attack. I know it doesn't make sense, but they're more vulnerable when they attack. That is if TM doesn't play like a nervous wreck.

TM's issue is it quite simply doesn't play its best when playing the PGCC countries.

Comment

CQ's TM has never fallen for Qatar's mind games. Every Qatar game I've seen under his tenure TM looked very cautious and measured. On multiple occasions I saw their players pushing ours in the box trying to get a penalty, trying to make our players react and TM just brushed it off. If Qatar sits back and counters it just means we have to score in the first 45 and put pressure on them.

Comment

Any info on when CQ is inviting the players for the Qatar and China game or how many player he is going to invite.

Comment

Working...
          X