No announcement yet.

Your TM lineup vs Qatar without Perspolis players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really follow our league closely but how is Sasan Ansari getting on? Doesn't he deserve to be called up over Zohaivi? 13 goals this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad A View Post
      I wrote it seems like it based , since Perspolis players's passport not requested.

به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، بعد از جنگ و درگیری بین کارلوس و کی*روش و برانکو ایوانکوویچ و برهم خوردن اردوی تیم ملی در امارات به دلیل اعتراضات گسترده و سنگین برانکو، کی روش اعلام کرد که دیگر بازیکنان پرسپولیس را به تیم ملی دعوت نخواهد کرد.

سابقه نشان می*دهد کی روش در چنین مواقعی روی حرف خود می*ایستد. حتی اگر بابت آن تاوان بدهد. بارزترین نمونه*ها نیز بسته شدن درهای تیم ملی از گذشته تاکنون بر روی هادی عقیلی و سید مهدی رحمتی بود. اما شاید کمتر کسی تصور می کرد کی*روش قید استفاده از چند بازیکن برجسته در تیم پرسپولیس را بزند.

در حالی که باید رفته رفته برای یک دیدار حساس و سرنوشت ساز بین تیم*های ملی کشورمان و تیم ملی قطر آماده شویم، به نظر می*رسد علیرغم نرمش*های فراوانی که برانکو نسبت به کی*روش در ادبیات گفتاری*اش به خرج داد، سرمربی تیم ملی همچنان روی حرف خود ایستاده باشد و واقعا قصد استفاده از بازیکنان پرسپولیس در مقابل قطر را نداشته باشد.

تاکنون هیچ ابلاغی از فدراسیون فوتبال به باشگاه پرسپولیس بابت تحویل دادن گذرنامه بازیکنان این تیم به منظور اخذ ویزای کشور قطر صورت نگرفته است و این نشان می*دهد احتمال همراهی کردن بازیکنان پرسپولیس با تیم ملی برا ی سفر به قطر بسیار کم و حتی شاید در حد صفر است.
      pls always provide a link to your source ad per site rules!
      thanks
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        I don't really follow our league closely but how is Sasan Ansari getting on? Doesn't he deserve to be called up over Zohaivi? 13 goals this season.
        Sasan had a drought. He didn't score for 7 games until the last game vs. Gostaresh. I've watched a few games of him, he became a bit selfish. Overall, Foolad isn't doing very well right now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Change Makani with Mazaheri and we are good.

Makani hasn't played in a match for a long time and Mazaheri is in form right now i trust him. But i have trust issues with Makani.
            Last edited by Erfan11; 02-26-2017, 04:30 AM.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

He will play with two DM, Hajsafi and Saeid, he may play Gucci on the left side and start Karim upfront though.
              He always play 4-2-3-1
              Makani/Mazaheri
              Ghafouri-Montazeri-PAG-Milad
              Hajsafi-Saeid
              JB-Shojaei-Gucci
              Karim

Comment

first time seeing this guy zahivi's highlights and im impressed..!
                he seems to be a very situationally aware and intelligent player with pace and scoring abilities..! looks sorta adaptable and capable of playing any of the attacking fronts but seems better suited as a drop back striker than a target forward ..?
                off course everyone looks like a worldbeater in his Youtube highlight reels ...! and he is bit too old to be making his first ever call up?

i forgot about Heydari..! if he is in good form currently, then he is most likely the shoe-in replacement for Rezaeian vs gutter at RB..! I seem to be just about the only fan of his game on this board since his Omid TM days.??
                Vouria is only a force, when in Peak Form and full of running..! not sure of his current fitness? but if not in optimal form and fitness, dont think he will make the starting line up and perhaps not even the list..?

wasnt Pahlevan invited before by CQ..?? i seem to recall once ? he should be getting a look for this camp i hope.

If not injured and in bad form, i also think Ando will likely be recalled and play a big role vs gutter..!

who are the other Solid CBs in PGL..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  first time seeing this guy zahivi's highlights and im impressed..!
                  he seems to be a very situationally aware and intelligent player with pace and scoring abilities..! looks sorta adaptable and capable of playing any of the attacking fronts but seems better suited as a drop back striker than a target forward ..?
                  off course everyone looks like a worldbeater in his Youtube highlight reels ...! and he is bit too old to be making his first ever call up?
                  Glad to help out any PFDC member, see my point of view

Like I said in my previous post, my list included players who could play at multiple positions on the field, and Zohaivi does seem to be capable in doing that, as you mentioned. Hopefully with TM's preparation and training, CQ could find a good position for him, if he gets the call-up. Considering he has been called up many times before, including the UAE camp which started this whole mess.

He doesn't seem to be too old for a call-up. Many national teams prefer a player to be in good form than think about his age. Our mentality however dampens that, due to us (Persians/Iranians) want a younger TM in the World Cup and want this trend to follow for years to come. One player of his age (of 27) may increase the average age of TM, compared to someone younger, but we need quality as well. An age example (not talent) from TM that I can give is Rajabzadeh. He played his debut for TM at the age of 26 and was considered good at the time. He still plays regularly as a captain for Zobahan. Even CQ at a time was considering to call him up, but in many people eyes age does matter.

i forgot about Heydari..! if he is in good form currently, then he is most likely the shoe-in replacement for Rezaeian vs gutter at RB..! I seem to be just about the only fan of his game on this board since his Omid TM days.??
                  Vouria is only a force, when in Peak Form and full of running..! not sure of his current fitness? but if not in optimal form and fitness, dont think he will make the starting line up and perhaps not even the list..?
                  Yes, Heidari is in good form compared to his counterpart Ghafouri. When comparing physique, Ghafouri is the one without a doubt, but when you compare fitness Heidari seems to always be fit, and rarely gets knock when compared to Ghafouri. AFC CL games, could be a preview of these players and how well they can play part for TM if they get the call-up.
                  wasnt Pahlevan invited before by CQ..?? i seem to recall once ? he should be getting a look for this camp i hope.
                  If not injured and in bad form, i also think Ando will likely be recalled and play a big role vs gutter..!
                  who are the other Solid CBs in PGL..!?
                  Yes, Pahlevan has been called up a few times, but never made the final list. There was always one factor that kept him out, club-performance. When many clubs decided not include their youth players, or are in a bad situation such as losses in almost every game. This deteriorates the morale of the player, and the team. I have a feeling this players get called up not only for their talent, but how well they could cope with the pressure.

Ando has played a huge factor in helping us qualify for the last World Cup. His experience on the field is important as well as his guidance. He will most likely be called up regardless of his form, because we have no lead players, other than the young Hajsafi or the in form Shojaei, and also due to losing Hosseini (PP ban), and Dejagah (Injury).

Other than the players I've mentioned in my list, the following are also great CB's in PGL:

1- Mohammad Tayyebi (Esteghlal Khuzestan)

2- Hossein Kaanani (Esteghlal)
                  3- Khaled Shafiei (Tractor Sazi)

4- Hadi Mohammadi (Tractor Sazi)
                  5- Mohammad Daneshgar (Naft Tehran)

Last edited by sedee91; 02-26-2017, 09:18 AM. Reason: Link Fix

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    is a good line up, i think karim has to prove him self, he needs to, because gucci and azmoun will deliever, we saw qatar game azmoun did not deliever gucci did and in korea game azmoun prove him self, now karim has to step up and prove him self, he is doing well in europe, but he has to show himself again qatar

Comment

No joke feels great having 3 amazing strikers that are close to world class. Also thoughts on Barzay? You think Barzay will also get a chance with CQ? I have seen two games from this guy and he seems like a beast.

My line up would look something like this:

--------------Gucci-----------------------
                      Barzay--------------------------JB--------
                      ----------------Shojaei--------------------
                      -----Hajsafi(c)----------Ezza--------------
                      Milmo----Mr.Bean---PAG------Ghafouri
                      -------------Akhbari----------------------
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

it seems everything is getting the right structure for the nightmare. Qatar see Iran game as a final, and want to win it, announced it before...

dejagah, injured...pp players probably not in the squad...everything is getting ready for the nightmare?? we did not have a game for a long time, probably we get a shock moment against Qatar. don't be surprised.

the only hope is that we have Gucci, ansarifard, azmoun and jahanbakhsh in good fom. hopefully they will improve still end march, and begin on fire. i would like to see ansarifard and Gucci starting together, with or without azmoun. i want clear offensive game play...from minute 1 go for the decision...
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          it seems everything is getting the right structure for the nightmare. Qatar see Iran game as a final, and want to win it, announced it before...

dejagah, injured...pp players probably not in the squad...everything is getting ready for the nightmare?? we did not have a game for a long time, probably we get a shock moment against Qatar. don't be surprised.

the only hope is that we have Gucci, ansarifard, azmoun and jahanbakhsh in good fom. hopefully they will improve still end march, and begin on fire. i would like to see ansarifard and Gucci starting together, with or without azmoun. i want clear offensive game play...from minute 1 go for the decision...
                          You must be very hopeful, if you think CQ will send an offensive line-up against Qatar on their home soil.

He'll play the safe card, won't use more than one striker and will start the usual defensive-minded XI, relying on counters and set-pieces, which is logical with all the drama around TM.

Comment

is ghafouri fit??

Comment

Ferdosipour announced on 90: 8 Persepolis players are on the invited list of TM according to IFF.

Comment

lol @ typical irani fans believing the BS and thinking CQ was a lajbaz...

Comment

Working...
                                X