Your TM lineup vs Qatar without Perspolis players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Would it be any different? How many PP players start for TM? Hosseini and Beiranvand?
    6 of them were supposed to start in one of the march matches

Comment

CQ Shouldnt push his luck, This wont work out like last time he set an example with Rahmati and Aghilli
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Cheghadtr media Iran alaki shologhesh mikonan o alaki hashie dorost mikonan. Bazikonaye perspolis Iran nistam va bad az bazi ba al hilal to Dubai mondan ta bazie badi. Vaghti Iran nistan chetori passporteshono begire

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Can people please stop suggesting alternative formations?! We've been playing 4-2-3-1 since the last wcq! Also PP players will play CQ isn't khol.
          ---------------Beiranvand--------------
          Rezaeian--Hosseini--PAG--Mohammadi
          --------Ezzi------------Hajsafi----------
          --Taremi-------Shojaei----------Amiri-
          ----------------Gucci-----------------
          subs: Azmoun, JB
          It will be pretty much the exact same lineup as we had away against Uzbekistan. Why mess with a well oiled system?

Comment

Jaber Ansari (SS)
            Reza Karimi (Skenderbeu)-Reza Heidari(PS Kemi)-Mild Fakhredini(Naft)
            Amin Nazari (Falkenbergs)-Aram Abdelkarim (SG Wattenscheid)
            Nima Daghestani (Panegialios)-Armin Sohrabian(Sep)-Moradmand (Padideh)-Mobin Mirdoraghi(Panserraikos)

Amir Abedzadeh (Maritimo)

Comment

Last game against Qatar he used Ramin in RD and he was not doing so good against his counterpart the technical Qatari player whose name I don't remember. So I think he will be out no matter what. Montazeri has played RD maybe him maybe Horya but Huria is not fit these days so maybe Khoso heidari. In CD he will need tall players like PAG or even Tafazolo since Qatar has greate tall header. Since Qatar needs a win he need some fast player who is good at using every opportunity. We have many these days a combination of Gucci Azmoun/AF Shojaei and Jahan bakhsh.
              It will be something like :
              Mazaheri,Heidari-Montazei-PAG-Mohammadi,ezatolahi- Hajsafi, JB,Shojaei,Gucci,Azmoun/AF
              He still need 4 sub player in defense. Who will those be?

Comment

-------------------Mazaheri------------------------

Ghafouri--Montazeri--Pouraliganji--Mohammadi

--------------Ezatolahi--hajsafi------------------

-------Jahanbakhsh--Shojaei--torabi------------

---------------------Azmoun------------------------
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

When is the match?

Comment

honestly Hossaini is just about the only PP player who'd be sorely missed (especially his leadership on our back-line) and leave us exposed and somewhat shaky defensively in the aerial attacks and high balls send deep in our box ..!

assuming these lots are healthy and in good form id pick the following starters..!

-------------------Sosha------------------------

Montazeri- Purghaz?-Pouraliganji--Mohammadi

--------------Ezatolahi--Ebrahimi------------------

-------Jahanbakhsh--Shojaei--Hajsafi------------

---------------------Azmoun------------------------

we gonna be in a highly defensive/counter attacking scheme vs Gutter ..!
                    wouldnt be surprised if Shojaee is benched in favor of a some make-shift AM/CM..! Regardless of Massoud's offensive brilliance, he is somewhat soft n slow defensively and gives away possession way too frequently (especially for CQ's liking) with his erroneous, hopeful through-passes..! in his place, Karim could well start and be expected to play Taremi/Dejagha Midfildish sorta role ..!? ARJ could be tested in CM/AM role and make room for Reza to occupy the RW/Attacker role.?

its gonna be whole new, far more offensive set up and tactics vs the Chinese @ home..!!

Comment

Has Montazeri been active this season? I thought he as injured badly a while back.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

yeah something like that. Maybe barzay in for zohaivi and and pahlevan for beytsaeed. TBH i really dont want to see heidari again

Comment

You forgot Vouria Ghafouri as well, I guess Pahlevan will make it also.

Comment

Big chance for Ghafouri to start esp since he can link up with Jahanbakhsh and Qatars LB is suspended

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              yeah something like that. Maybe barzay in for zohaivi and and pahlevan for beytsaeed. TBH i really dont want to see heidari again
                              Me too. But in regards to experienced defenders, he fits in the team quite well. He's a regular for SS, plays at in AFC CL (against Arab teams), and also played for TM 59 times. Barzay has some experience, but I feel Zohaivi has proven his worth time and again, winning the league with SS Khuz, and becoming a legionnaire who plays and scores goals in Qatar (AKA International FC). We need experienced players who can get the job done until this PP mess is over. Zohaivi kind of reminds me of Gholami due to his physique and hunger of goals. We need that in a player, and the more competition we have in TM the stronger we get as a team. Beyt Saeed is a player I'd like to see in TM. His shots are quite explosive and accurate, and I'm still surprised that he plays for his current club at the moment.

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              You forgot Vouria Ghafouri as well, I guess Pahlevan will make it also.
                              Pahlevan is alright, and could make the cut, lack of experience is the reason which I excluded him from this list. I'd rather have Torabi come in, if that were the case. As for Ghafouri, from my perspective I see him to be injured a lot despite his physique. Thus a liability for TM. Most of the players I included on the list is a mix of experienced players, especially experienced at the club level (excluding legionnaires who are there for a reason), and utility players (who can play more than one position). This is important due to the restriction we have when not all players are available through injury or other miscellaneous reasons (Travel ban or PP ban).
                              Last edited by sedee91; 02-25-2017, 11:31 PM. Reason: Grammar edits; Link edits; Video Inclusion

Comment

Working...
                              X