Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see:
    -------------------------Beiranvand------------------------
    -Rezaeian------Hosseini--------Pouraliganji----Mohammadi-
    -------------------Ezatolahi----Hajsafi------------------------
    --Ansarifard----------------------------------Jahanbakhsh----
    ----------------- Azmoun---Ghoochannejhad----------------

Or

-------------------------Mazaheri-------------------------------
    -Rezaeian------Hosseini--------Pouraliganji----Mohammadi-
    -------------------Ebrahimi-------Hajsafi-----------------------
    ---Jahanbakhsh----------Shojaei----------------Ansarifard---
    ---------------------Ghoochannejhad--------------------------

With Qatar's shit standing, I don't see why they would sit back. They are going to try to attack, and if we out attack them, they will stand no chance, and will be pushed back. This is my reasoning being the very offensive lineup. Also, the two DM have good stamina and strength, along side fast wingbacks, if we get caught upfront, we have enough speed to get back.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

------------------beiran-----------------
      Milan----pourali-------jalal------Ramin-
      ---------ebrahimi-------haji-----------
      -------------------soroush ---------------
      Jahanbaksh-----azmoun-------amiri---

OR

------------------beiran-----------------
      Milan----pourali-------jalal------Ramin-
      ----------------ebrahimi-----------------
      ------Alireza---soroush-----haji----
      -------------karim-----azmoun---------

Comment

-------------------- Beiran --------------------
        Rezaeian -- Pouraliganji -- Hosseini -- Milad
        ---------Ebrahimi -----------------------------
        -------------------- Ezatollahi ---------------
        --AJB -------------------------------Hajsafi--
        --------------Ansarifard----------------------
        --------------------Azmoun-------------------
        I find this to be the most likely and most reasonable formation (CQ is hardly ever comfortable with just 1 DM)
        Saeid is much more creative as a DM and ought to push up more, but do so on hajsafi's side (who is better at tracking back than AJB)
        Ansarifard is far too in-form to be benched or even used as a sub, he ought to start this game and i think is he would flourish if he sat behind sardar. He can provide good link-up play with AJB.
        Ebrahimi should sit deep and focus more on the right side. Ramin loves to have link-up play with AJB and may leave some gaps so he can fill those up effectively. Milad is far more fit IMO than 99% of our players so he can handle the left side without much DM support. Ehsan as we all know is more effective offensively. If we are struggling to score (or if we somehow fall behind), I would take out Ebrahimi and put in Soroush or Shojaei, and drop back Saeid a bit. I would also sub in Reza for Azmoun later in the game.

I'd like to add that looking back, this is perhaps one of the youngest and most vibrant teams we have had in a long time. Feeling very optimistic about qualifying for, and even playing well at this next world cup. Our only downfall may end up being the experience and composure of our players, who tend to make naive plays/show frustration with ease when they're in trouble--though thankfully we haven't had much of that sort of situation as of late.
        Last edited by TM4LIFE; 03-15-2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Qatari teams today got good results and I am affraid it will cause their national team to get more emboldened to face TM
          This was not a good day for Iranian football in general and I sure hope we can get points of the Qatar WCQ match on March 23 rd !
          They always play their best against us. Always. So it will be a hard game no matter what.

Comment

Defense and midfield is set.

Beiranvand- Rezaein- Hosseini- PAG- Mohammadi along with Hajsafi and Ezzatolahi in midfield.

The remaining four players is where all the changes may happen, mostly in the final third.

Amiri and JB will almost surely start. The other two is a toss up. I'll go with Masoud as CAM and one of Sardar/Gucci/Ansarifard as ST ... or

Comment

CQ line up:

-------------------------Beyravand---------------------------------

--Rezaeian-----Montazeri------Pouraliganji-------Mohammadi---

-----------------Ezzatollahi------Haji safi--------------------------

--Jahanbakhsh-----------Shojaei/Dejagah-----------Amiri--------

---------------------------Azmoun-----------------------------------

My line up based on CQ's invited players:

---------------------------Mazaheri----------------------------------

--Rezaeian-------Montazeri----Pouraliganji-------Mohammadi----

-------------------Ezzatollahi----Haji Safi---------------------------

--Jahanbakhsh-------------Tabrizi---------------------Amiri--------

---------------------------Gucci/Azmoun-----------------------------

Comment

We are superior. We are the better team and overpower them in all football aspects. But exactly here is the difference...football! This match might get dirty like always, because they will come up with plently of non-football tactics & antics we can’t fully control.They are almost out, we are almost in. This means these bastards will try everything to take us down with them!
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Regardless of all the might be antics that TM might face, our focus should be 100% on the pitch. Lets not forget how we went to Korea and won that match when truly no one was giving us much chance in that match. Im confident that if our players are fully focused on their own end, that they will have no problems with leaving Qatar with all 3 points.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Have you any idea why he has invited Pahlevan? Last game against Qatar Taremi was used as a midfielder probebly because he is a good ball winner. This time he has invited Sasan ansari , Tabrizi and Pahlevan. I don't know why?

Comment

Is Dejagah available or not yet?

Comment

Here you can enter your scores and calculate points through a simulation.
                        http://ultra.zone/2018-FIFA-World-Cu...FC-Third-Round

With my results Iran and Uzbekistan are going to have the same points. Is the goal difference or the head-to-head more relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                          Is Dejagah available or not yet?
                          No. He is injured. I don't think he can help the team now.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post

With my results Iran and Uzbekistan are going to have the same points. Is the goal difference or the head-to-head more relevant?
                            Goal difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post

How about Korea?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                                How about Korea?
                                I think Korea will top the group with 22 points while both Iran and Uzbekistan are going to get 21 pts.
                                I know it's too early to predict but I think our only loss will be against Korea. At home they perform on a whole different level.

Comment

Working...
                                X