Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which forward should start?i think we should start 2 forwards, start with gucci, he has scored against qatar before, and if not working can replace him with azmoun, we need to remmber we also have china 5 days after, however i firmly believe if we beat qatar, we are 90% there, as we have 3 home game after 2 then, away to korea then syria at home

Comment

I think because of Gucci's recent form and good performances, he should be awarded by starting against Qatar (specially since he's got a good record against them). Against the shorter Chinese, Azmoun should start!

If we beat Qatar and China we'll most probably be there! If we beat Uzbekistan on top of that, we'd definitely be there!

Comment

Will Dejagah be fit for March games?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          I think because of Gucci's recent form and good performances, he should be awarded by starting against Qatar (specially since he's got a good record against them). Against the shorter Chinese, Azmoun should start!

If we beat Qatar and China we'll most probably be there! If we beat Uzbekistan on top of that, we'd definitely be there!
          Azmoun has been on a tear recently. No way Gucci should start over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Azmoun has been on a tear recently. No way Gucci should start over him.
            Azmoun scored 2 goals in the last game. How is that being "on a tear" as you try to put it? He's scored 9 goals in 27 games while Gucci has scored 16 in 27 games. Gucci has been more consistent than Azmoun. Azmoun should get his chance against China but leaving Gucci out in favor of a "name" (Azmoun) would not be fair TBH!

Comment

Azmoun scored 2 goals in the last game. How is that being "on a tear" as you try to put it? He's scored 9 goals in 27 games while Gucci has scored 16 in 27 games. Gucci has been more consistent than Azmoun. Azmoun should get his chance against China but leaving Gucci out in favor of a "name" (Azmoun) would not be fair TBH!
              I think 7 of Azmoun's goals are from his last 10 games so he's on a bit of a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I think 7 of Azmoun's goals are from his last 10 games so he's on a bit of a roll.
                That may be! but Gucci is still evidently our most efficient striker! Now I'm not saying Azmoun (who is on a role) should not get his chance. But I think Gucci deserves to start in at least 1 game!

Comment

He will start Sardar.

Comment

Will Dejagah be fit for March games?

Comment

I think Sardar will start, if he fails to make an impact and it's still 0-0, Gucci will be in from the 60th minute.

Comment

Theres a case to be made that Gucci and Azmoun have both scored on Qatar.

I think Gucci first 60 vs Qatar then Azmoun. Vice versa for China. I trust Azmouns heading ability far more against Chinese defenders than African ones. With Hajsafi at CM we can score open play goals more often and not just set piece ones.

Keep in mind China will be jetlagged playing us and I favor a rested Azmoun to take 3 pts we need.

Comment

come on stop this both need to start up top. 4-4-2, both work like dogs off the ball, Jahanbaksh, Amiri up and down the wings. Hajsafi and Ezzat are the workhorses in the middle. Ansarifard can come off the bench for one of them and maybe shojaei as well later in the game, then we can go to 4-5-1.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            come on stop this both need to start up top. 4-4-2, both work like dogs off the ball, Jahanbaksh, Amiri up and down the wings. Hajsafi and Ezzat are the workhorses in the middle. Ansarifard can come off the bench for one of them and maybe shojaei as well later in the game, then we can go to 4-5-1.
                            Why don't you top this dream by adding Ghoddos too? He would be a great addition in the CAM instead of Shojaei.

Comment

Why don't you top this dream by adding Ghoddos too? He would be a great addition in the CAM instead of Shojaei.
                              Why not both?

Comment

4-4-2 is good, but manager who is geting result dont touch thier formation, his formation work for the team, they have not let in a goal and he can rotate players, i would prefer 4-4-2 but i dont think it will happen honeslty

Comment

Working...
                                X